Expired Hot Deals

[Memory Express] Price Match 4TB Blue Seagate HD at Best Buy for $85

[OP]
Member
Oct 11, 2015
435 posts
133 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB

[Memory Express] Price Match 4TB Blue Seagate HD at Best Buy for $85

Yes I know i will get slammed for posting Seagate HD but for those who only wanted this for Remux/Movie I have a few Seagate for 3 years and they are still fine!
Bestbuy have it for $89.90 (only blue) and ending today. For those with memory express close by you can get another $4 off price match $129.90 bring it down to $85. I think this might be cheapest I have seen unless Staples had it cheaper?

https://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX77949 Memory Express Link

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/13453604 Best Buy Link

Thank you and Happy New Year !!
14 replies
[OP]
Member
Oct 11, 2015
435 posts
133 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
I always had problem doing PM at Staples AND use the coupon. They always tell me either coupon or PM, not both. Anyone have luck doing it?
Plus it is a different color those are $99 at best buy
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 5, 2005
1243 posts
449 upvotes
Endlesscc wrote: I always had problem doing PM at Staples AND use the coupon. They always tell me either coupon or PM, not both. Anyone have luck doing it?
Plus it is a different color those are $99 at best buy
I found that its easier to first get the order placed with the PM then once rep confirms it, ask them to apply the coupon stating you 'forgot'

Or place the order with the PM and then call back with another rep to apply the coupon.
[OP]
Member
Oct 11, 2015
435 posts
133 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Staples model for Black is : Model: STHP4000400

and best buy $89 Blue mode : (STHP4000402), the same model is $99 at best buy and if you apply the $15 off it will be $84 which is $1 cheaper than what I paid at memory express for $85 but you do get the black one not the blue one
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
25954 posts
11385 upvotes
Ugh. Why?
I'm poor right now.

I hate you OP. Upvoted.
Newbie
Nov 25, 2018
75 posts
21 upvotes
Just bought a DJI Gimbal from Staples for 80+gst on Dec 31. I'll give staples and my wallet a rest. Good find
Newbie
Jul 15, 2013
37 posts
21 upvotes
Stouffville
I ordered one from Staples and did the PM with BB plus used code GOALS2020. $85.99 was worth the pain to call in and have them adjust it
[OP]
Member
Oct 11, 2015
435 posts
133 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Snnnnaaaaaaapppeerrrr wrote: I ordered one from Staples and did the PM with BB plus used code GOALS2020. $85.99 was worth the pain to call in and have them adjust it
Nice! I guess you went with the black one then, i ended up with the blue one. I actually bought 2 should be set for remux for a while :)
Newbie
Aug 31, 2018
79 posts
49 upvotes
You guys order online from staples then chat/talk with rep to adjust after placing order?
Member
Aug 14, 2019
415 posts
212 upvotes
Endlesscc wrote: Yes I know i will get slammed for posting Seagate HD but for those who only wanted this for Remux/Movie I have a few Seagate for 3 years and they are still fine!
Bestbuy have it for $89.90 (only blue) and ending today. For those with memory express close by you can get another $4 off price match $129.90 bring it down to $85. I think this might be cheapest I have seen unless Staples had it cheaper?

https://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX77949 Memory Express Link

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/13453604 Best Buy Link

Thank you and Happy New Year !!
I'm so confused now especially in ME reducing the amount further by $4 assuming they'll even PM with BB.
I too haven't been successful in PMing. The store usually calls the other to see if they have any physical stock.
Member
Aug 14, 2019
415 posts
212 upvotes
LeoL62707 wrote: Just bought a DJI Gimbal from Staples for 80+gst on Dec 31. I'll give staples and my wallet a rest. Good find
We had a great steak at a restaurant the other night. Our wallet needs a rest too.
Member
Feb 18, 2007
437 posts
424 upvotes
Toronto
sheyenne wrote: We had a great steak at a restaurant the other night. Our wallet needs a rest too.
Off topic, but roast any steak of your choice over a campfire. Will never be equalled a restaurant of any kind in terms of decliousness
[OP]
Member
Oct 11, 2015
435 posts
133 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
sheyenne wrote: I'm so confused now especially in ME reducing the amount further by $4 assuming they'll even PM with BB.
I too haven't been successful in PMing. The store usually calls the other to see if they have any physical stock.
I originally posted this deal to PM best buy AT memory express (no hassle no problem, just show the BB have it at exact same price), and only for the Blue color version - Memory Express will beat the different by 10% (Different of $40, where ME have it at $129 and BB have it $89)

Since BB do have this in stock for the Black version ($99), others tried to PM it at Staples and then apply the $15 off coupon, to bring it down to $85

Top