Expired Hot Deals

[Menchies] BOGO frozen yogurt

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2018 8:48 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Sep 11, 2006
873 posts
341 upvotes
Toronto

BOGO frozen yogurt

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Menchies
It's national frozen yogurt day today. Buy one get one free.

7 replies
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 24, 2011
142 posts
108 upvotes
TORONTO
Have never tried this place. Going to take the partner out after work and give it a whirl. Thanks OP.
Newbie
Dec 23, 2013
28 posts
12 upvotes
Ottawa
*U.S only*


Edit: at least in my experience, it is U.S. only. so yymv
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1073 upvotes
Chrisvbd wrote: *U.S only*


Edit: at least in my experience, it is U.S. only. so yymv
what? the op's link is the Canadian website and it's on the main page

http://www.menchies.ca

also what a terrible day for frozen yogurt day, middle of the winter...
Newbie
Dec 23, 2013
28 posts
12 upvotes
Ottawa
toronto19850 wrote: what? the op's link is the Canadian website and it's on the main page

http://www.menchies.ca

also what a terrible day for frozen yogurt day, middle of the winter...
Sure. But my local menchies didn't honour it, even after showing the tweet and website, claiming it was "U.S only". Was just trying to give a heads-up that not all locations will be participating (as the tweet indicates).
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1073 upvotes
Chrisvbd wrote: Sure. But my local menchies didn't honour it, even after showing the tweet and website, claiming it was "U.S only". Was just trying to give a heads-up that not all locations will be participating (as the tweet indicates).
They must be losing money from the winter months. So they don't want to honour promo's
Which location was this?

Top