Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Menchie's free 6oz frozen yogurt Feb 6 only

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 7th, 2014 7:07 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Feb 26, 2011
10 posts
17 upvotes
BC

Menchie's free 6oz frozen yogurt Feb 6 only

Expiry:
February 7, 2014
Follow the link to get your coupon (print or show on phone) on their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/MyMenchies

We're giving you FREE froyo! Mark your calendars for the best day of the year! National Frozen Yogurt Day is February 6th, and we’re giving you free 6 oz. of froyo all day! #NFYD14

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/j1ZMZpO75A3sI.png[/IMG]
Credit: IDStorms

Enjoy!
45 replies
Aug 7, 2012
202 posts
18 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Wait do you guys have an actual code? All I see is a bunch of text. I see a code at the bottom left, is that it?
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11254 posts
21588 upvotes
Thanks OP! :)

Generic Coupon!

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/j1ZMZpO75A3sI.png[/IMG]

*** There is a code beneath the coupon as well, but since it's not actually inside it, there shouldn't be any problems redeeming this.

Code looks like this: 00agb6a93180fd801ba7384c17fh2592 | offer-m7dnr5 <-- Changed a few numbers/letters just in case! ;)

It's all good!

Karen Worcester: ...question Menchie's Frozen Yogurt...is this good at all locations and is that just for one person??
I have two kids and myself, would we each get that or just the first 6 ounces of all of ours together??

Menchie's Frozen Yogurt: It's at all US and Canada locations. Please print out a copy for each person. You can show one copy on your mobile device.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2001
1080 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto
Psubs wrote: I guess you've never been as they sell by weight and you put your container on their scale to calculate the cost. :facepalm:
i think they meant that they wanted to get as close to under 6 oz as possible so as not to pay for any excess weight.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2008
1031 posts
276 upvotes
Toronto
TomRFD wrote: Wonder how busy it'll be?
If this polar vortex continues, not too busy.
Jan 28, 2014
1 posts
February 6th is National Frozen Yogurt Day and Menchie's is celebrating with free froyo. Just like them on Facebook and you can print a coupon for a free 6oz. ... Free Redbox Movie Rental...It's an amazing deal..Friends hurry up...

frozen yoghurt supplier
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
2825 posts
3714 upvotes
is this only for 6 oz of FroYo, so no toppings?

Do they have low fat or low sugar?
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2012
2940 posts
933 upvotes
Toronto
Tilter wrote: is this only for 6 oz of FroYo, so no toppings?

Do they have low fat or low sugar?
it's froyo, of course it's not low sugar! Otherwise it would taste like legitimate tart yogurt that was frozen.
Packed with sugar to make it taste like ice cream. And yes, toppings are included in the weight

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)