Men's workout shorts with zipper pockets

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2021 2:25 pm
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes

Men's workout shorts with zipper pockets

I have a great pair of Under Armor shorts with zipper pockets which are great for exercise and biking as you can't lose your phone. Can't find them anymore.

Anyone know of something similar? Prefer something stretchy if possible.
15 replies
Deal Guru
Nov 6, 2010
10018 posts
1967 upvotes
Montreal, QC
On the expensive side, but I really like the Ten Thousand line of shorts. I own one pair and it's the only pair of shorts I need to bring when I travel (since they double as a swimsuit).
Deal Expert
Jan 9, 2011
19736 posts
28625 upvotes
Vancouver
kool1 wrote: I have a great pair of Under Armor shorts with zipper pockets which are great for exercise and biking as you can't lose your phone. Can't find them anymore.

Anyone know of something similar? Prefer something stretchy if possible.
I KNOW, RIGHT?
I looked for YEARS for gym shorts with zippered pockets that didn't cost a fortune. All I could find were shorts with lame-ass shallow pockets that would eject anything in them as soon as I laid down on a bench press.
Finally I found some American Eagle shorts at Winners for $30. I was literally jumping for joy. They don't have the same style anymore but they do have others with zipper pockets.
https://www.ae.com/ca/en/c/men/activewe ... getype=plp
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
Kiraly wrote: I KNOW, RIGHT?
I looked for YEARS for gym shorts with zippered pockets that didn't cost a fortune. All I could find were shorts with lame-ass shallow pockets that would eject anything in them as soon as I laid down on a bench press.
Finally I found some American Eagle shorts at Winners for $30. I was literally jumping for joy. They don't have the same style anymore but they do have others with zipper pockets.
https://www.ae.com/ca/en/c/men/activewe ... getype=plp
These are awesome - thank you!

Never thought to check AE. The store locally closed during covid last year.
Feb 16, 2020
17 posts
29 upvotes
https://www.costco.ca/asics-men%e2%80%9 ... 23698.html

These Asics from Costco has zippered pockets on both sides. Good fit, not too baggy. Got some light pilling going on at the sides but they were $16.99 when I got them so I'm happy

Costco currently doesn't have any common sizes available online and these are not in the warehouses atm. Not sure if they will re-stock but I'll keep an eye out.
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
21392 posts
23735 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Uniqlo has workout shorts with deep zippered pockets.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2010
6230 posts
4830 upvotes
With summer coming to an end sooner rather than later, any links or recommendations for jogging pants with pockets?
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
Mr_Fanta wrote: With summer coming to an end sooner rather than later, any links or recommendations for jogging pants with pockets?
Are you actually jogging or just joggers for working out?
Mar 27, 2021
389 posts
475 upvotes
EP32k2 wrote: Uniqlo has workout shorts with deep zippered pockets.
+1 Uniqlo has a good functional zippered pocket

Also found a random brand at Winners with TWO zippered pockets for $14.99
Long Time RFDer / restarting life
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3079 posts
1699 upvotes
Toronto
Have you guys thought to try a travel money belt? They're pretty thin but they should hold a few keys no problem and a credit card if you need it. That way you don't have to rely on 1 pair of pants or shorts.
P10 2.4 THz CPU || 8 TB Ram || WD 300 TB HD || Nvidia w/ 32 TB Memory

"You're only as dumb as you look"
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
ds2chan wrote: Have you guys thought to try a travel money belt? They're pretty thin but they should hold a few keys no problem and a credit card if you need it. That way you don't have to rely on 1 pair of pants or shorts.
It's more for my phone that I need pockets and I don't like the phone armbands.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3079 posts
1699 upvotes
Toronto
kool1 wrote: It's more for my phone that I need pockets and I don't like the phone armbands.
D'oh.. my reading failed me. I thought I had read the word keys.
P10 2.4 THz CPU || 8 TB Ram || WD 300 TB HD || Nvidia w/ 32 TB Memory

"You're only as dumb as you look"

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)