Expired Hot Deals

[Mercedes Benz] GTA and surrounding area Open House Event - 3 payments waived + Other offers (Oct 11-13)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2018 3:15 pm
[OP]
Jun 5, 2011
191 posts
404 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA

GTA and surrounding area Open House Event - 3 payments waived + Other offers (Oct 11-13)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
October 13, 2018
Retailer:
Mercedes Benz
In the market for a new car and stumbled upon this deal from Mercedes Benz. It's their Open House event taking place at the following locations:

Mercedes-Benz Downtown (761 Dundas St. E.)
Mercedes-Benz Midtown (849 Eglinton Ave. E.)
Mercedes-Benz Markham (8350 Kennedy Rd.)
Mercedes-Benz Maple (9300 Jane St.)
Mercedes-Benz Mississauga (6120 Mavis Rd.)
Mercedes-Benz Etobicoke (1629 Queensway)
Mercedes-Benz Thornhill (228 Steeles Ave. W.)

I'm pretty much set on the C-class, either the C300 or C43 AMG but really depends on the monthly price difference (lease). I know the 2019 face lift can be ordered now but not sure how much better it really is than the 2018 verison and if its really worth the extra money.

I think they have some good offers here but you be the judge.
mercedes benz toronto deal.PNG
mercedes benz toronto deal2.PNG
34 replies
Jun 21, 2018
138 posts
66 upvotes
I loved this brand and it was in the first place for me, but recent consumer report shows low reliability of benz cars.
Nov 21, 2016
412 posts
389 upvotes
Toronto
Any idea when the GLE 2019 will be available for ordering?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2007
5137 posts
2734 upvotes
Toronto
If you want 2018 c43 act fast because there are only 3 available for Toronto dealers.
[OP]
Jun 5, 2011
191 posts
404 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
How is this an endless money pit? Not everyone is trying to buy a base model Kia or accent...

Bottom line is Mercedes is trying to get rid of their 2018 inventory and if you have half decent negotiation skills, mixed with a hungry enough sales person, you can get even a better deal than they're advertising. Worth a shot if you're in the market for a Benz.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2008
1194 posts
213 upvotes
saurabhmotwani wrote: How is this an endless money pit? Not everyone is trying to buy a base model Kia or accent...

Bottom line is Mercedes is trying to get rid of their 2018 inventory and if you have half decent negotiation skills, mixed with a hungry enough sales person, you can get even a better deal than they're advertising. Worth a shot if you're in the market for a Benz.
Can you translate that in MSR/Monthly_Payments ?
Some people think can't afford MB with 300k incomes.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1084 posts
667 upvotes
Montreal
I think this is a great deal for certified used as well. Last time I checked there was a limit to the monthly payments.

Too bad I'm not ready for a benz
Aug 16, 2010
347 posts
193 upvotes
Vancouver
Buying a brand new 'entry level luxury' car
You are cheap but want to be pretentious by being financially irresponsible.
Aug 16, 2010
347 posts
193 upvotes
Vancouver
darkesha wrote: Can you translate that in MSR/Monthly_Payments ?
And that's why they have 300k income.
[OP]
Jun 5, 2011
191 posts
404 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Xtyle86 wrote: Buying a brand new 'entry level luxury' car
You are cheap but want to be pretentious by being financially irresponsible.
There's nothing wrong with buying a brand new "entry level luxury" car. Some people want a nice car but can't justify spending 100 - 200k on a "high end luxury" car even if they can afford it. At the end of the day its just a car, that gets you from point A to point B.

So maybe you should stop being so arrogant and think twice before leaving such stupid comments because you haven't got a clue of my finances.
Nov 15, 2006
548 posts
278 upvotes
Toronto
darkesha wrote: Can you translate that in MSR/Monthly_Payments ?
Depends on which model you are talking about. AMG GT? oh yes, 300k income they don't even want to talk to you.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2007
1215 posts
798 upvotes
Do people who usually buy Mercs, Audis, BMWs, Alpha Romeos, Maseratis, Lambos, Ferraris look for deals? I thought they just walk into a dealership wearing their white linen suites, call their accountant to transfer money over to the dealership and walk out with their car(s)?

This is a strange thread to see here on RFD