Expired Hot Deals

Mercedes

HOT - 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA 4MATIC Coupe - Lease from $248/Month (Calgary)

  • Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2020 6:48 am
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Oct 23, 2013
259 posts
308 upvotes
Calgary

HOT - 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA 4MATIC Coupe - Lease from $248/Month (Calgary)

Deal Link:
Price:
248
Retailer:
Mercedes
It seems Mercedes Benz Downtown Calgary added more CLA250 you can lease starting at $248/Month.

White: https://www.mercedes-benz-downtowncalga ... a/17594494

Black: https://www.mercedes-benz-downtowncalga ... a/17602568

I got one myself last month (they had 40 available). Act fast because they were sold out in just 4 days!

About the cars:
Local, NO ACCIDENTS, Warranty Until October 2024, Nearly New Car Mileage, and Highly Equipped with the Avantgarde Edition & Navigation Packages.

Key features: Remote Start, Apple CarPlay, Google Android Auto, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Power Folding Side View Mirrors, Panoramic Sunroof, COMANDNavigation w/ MB Apps, THERMOTRONIC Auto Climate Control, LED High Performance Headlamps, Foot Activated Trunk Release, Keyless Go, and 18 Inch 5 Spoke Wheels w/ All Season Tires!
57 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2016
1802 posts
1212 upvotes
this thing is so ugly though....
only thing that looks good on this car is the benz logo.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 17, 2006
5283 posts
3316 upvotes
Chris971 wrote: It seems Mercedes Benz Downtown Calgary added more CLA250 you can lease starting at $248/Month.

White: https://www.mercedes-benz-downtowncalga ... a/17594494

Black: https://www.mercedes-benz-downtowncalga ... a/17602568

I got one myself last month (they had 40 available). Act fast because they were sold out in just 4 days!

About the cars:
Local, NO ACCIDENTS, Warranty Until October 2024, Nearly New Car Mileage, and Highly Equipped with the Avantgarde Edition & Navigation Packages.

Key features: Remote Start, Apple CarPlay, Google Android Auto, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Power Folding Side View Mirrors, Panoramic Sunroof, COMANDNavigation w/ MB Apps, THERMOTRONIC Auto Climate Control, LED High Performance Headlamps, Foot Activated Trunk Release, Keyless Go, and 18 Inch 5 Spoke Wheels w/ All Season Tires!
May want to put that it’s only a deal available for Calgarians in the title.
Sr. Member
Sep 22, 2010
626 posts
750 upvotes
Victoria
JIB9022 wrote: this thing is so ugly though....
only thing that looks good on this car is the benz logo.
I'm not getting one of these, but I find the looks quite nice. Maybe I just don't know my benz's.

Thanks,
Cal.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 16, 2003
4159 posts
1268 upvotes
Sejad wrote: May want to put that it’s only a deal available for Calgarians in the title.
It's not, though. The caveat being that somebody not in AB has to pay to get the car delivered to them

For all - worth noting these are previous Car2Go cars. The 8,000km on the engine are probably a hard driven 8,000km.
Ebay - 284 - 0 - 0 | Heatware - 56 - 00 - 0
BST Feedback - 82 - 0 - 0 | Grailed - 100 - 0 - 0
Poshmark and Styleforum Feedback as well
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
2104 posts
827 upvotes
goat wrote: It's not, though. The caveat being that somebody not in AB has to pay to get the car delivered to them

For all - worth noting these are previous Car2Go cars. The 8,000km on the engine are probably a hard driven 8,000km.
It's unknown. Not everyone drives like a maniac just because they are in a car they don't own. It's dangerous.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2009
1338 posts
805 upvotes
Toronto
goat wrote: It's not, though. The caveat being that somebody not in AB has to pay to get the car delivered to them

For all - worth noting these are previous Car2Go cars. The 8,000km on the engine are probably a hard driven 8,000km.
Lease and dump it
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
2155 posts
509 upvotes
goat wrote: It's not, though. The caveat being that somebody not in AB has to pay to get the car delivered to them

For all - worth noting these are previous Car2Go cars. The 8,000km on the engine are probably a hard driven 8,000km.
8000km on these cars ? Who's driving them and returning them ?
Jr. Member
Apr 1, 2015
120 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Would be interested if this was offered in Ontario
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3144 posts
6407 upvotes
$250 a month is peanuts for a car like this. Awesome Price.

Those KMs and the fact that these were Car 2 go cars worry me.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2612 posts
2477 upvotes
Looks like the two available in their inventory are already spoken for.
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Oct 23, 2013
259 posts
308 upvotes
Calgary
goat wrote: It's not, though. The caveat being that somebody not in AB has to pay to get the car delivered to them

For all - worth noting these are previous Car2Go cars. The 8,000km on the engine are probably a hard driven 8,000km.
the last time they had those available (a few weeks ago) it was mostly people outside Alberta getting them. Sales guy told me they had a lot of people from BC, Ontario and Quebec.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2013
2181 posts
1675 upvotes
Ottawa
How long is the lease for? And how much to keep it after the lease ends?
Sr. Member
Oct 22, 2006
657 posts
293 upvotes
How does lease and registration work if you are out of province from Alberta. Does the PST kick in somehow. Also what about insurance ?
Sr. Member
Aug 17, 2013
696 posts
604 upvotes
Toronto
kimwoobingsu wrote: $250 a month is peanuts for a car like this. Awesome Price.

Those KMs and the fact that these were Car 2 go cars worry me.
it's a CLA, it's a cheapest economy mercedes. I would not buy these ever.

This is like buying a 300 dollar Chanel bag... when normal Chanels are $4,000. Who wants a cheap version of a bag you really want?

These cars are the reason why Mercedes is devalued. The brand is not what it was ... Hope Bentley/Rolls never make a $50k car.
Member
User avatar
Jul 19, 2006
460 posts
237 upvotes
This is a smoking deal especially since you can return the car after the lease and there’s warrantee. No reason to bash it as it’s way cheaper than getting a base civic or corolla.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
11151 posts
88208 upvotes
Ontario
Chris971 wrote: It seems Mercedes Benz Downtown Calgary added more CLA250 you can lease starting at $248/Month.

White: https://www.mercedes-benz-downtowncalga ... a/17594494

Black: https://www.mercedes-benz-downtowncalga ... a/17602568

I got one myself last month (they had 40 available). Act fast because they were sold out in just 4 days!

About the cars:
Local, NO ACCIDENTS, Warranty Until October 2024, Nearly New Car Mileage, and Highly Equipped with the Avantgarde Edition & Navigation Packages.

Key features: Remote Start, Apple CarPlay, Google Android Auto, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Power Folding Side View Mirrors, Panoramic Sunroof, COMANDNavigation w/ MB Apps, THERMOTRONIC Auto Climate Control, LED High Performance Headlamps, Foot Activated Trunk Release, Keyless Go, and 18 Inch 5 Spoke Wheels w/ All Season Tires!
what was the final price? any free stuff?
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Oct 23, 2013
259 posts
308 upvotes
Calgary
NoCountry4RFDer wrote: How long is the lease for? And how much to keep it after the lease ends?
it's a 24 month lease. Residual is around $27000

Top