• Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2009 5:57 pm
[OP]
Nov 11, 2007
25 posts
9 upvotes

[Rockport] 40% off - Reebok, Rockport, Greg Norman

More offers from Rockport
The Ontario Reebok, Rockport, and Greg Norman outlet stores are having their 40% off Friends & Family sale on April 28-29. Download the coupon invitation and redeem in store for the 40% deduction.

The Ottawa, Quebec, and PEI outlets have the same sale but a little earlier April 23-24.

Here's the links to the 40% off coupon / invitations

Ontario (GTA locations, etc.)
http://www.kikads.com/crbk/rbks-ontario.pdf

Ottawa store
http://www.kikads.com/crbk/rbks-ottawa.pdf

Quebec stores
http://www.kikads.com/crbk/rbks-quebec.pdf

PEI store
http://www.kikads.com/crbk/rbks-pei.pdf
45 replies
Nov 20, 2008
278 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
I was at the last F&F sales in Markham and the line up was about 30 min at noon and picked up a couple pairs for cheap. Worth going.
Oct 18, 2007
391 posts
202 upvotes
I'll be checking out the Kitchener location. Thank you OP.
Banned
Jul 4, 2008
1434 posts
32 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
nitroblu wrote: thanks op
shame I've given up on reebok hahaha
reebok is actually better than ever.
their products and style they carry are amoung the leaders in the industry.

too bad they dont' have one in BC.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1186 posts
206 upvotes
Toronto
sp14 wrote: I'll be checking out the Kitchener location tomorrow. Thank you OP.
do people even read, it doesnt start till the end of the month, why would you go tomorrow?
Nov 19, 2007
276 posts
37 upvotes
Ajax
Reeboks might not be the best but Rockport's are!!! I love Rockport's the shoes can take a beating, I've played basketball, soccer, tennis with the dress shoes before and it never rips, 3 years running. Just don't get the ones with the laces that goes around the back and inside of the shoes... once your laces rip... almost impossible to replace.

There's a Rockport outlet in Heartland, Missi. Very amazing store. Very affordable too unlike the Eaton Centre downtown one... Very expensive... Very big rip off.
Up For Sale:
- Nothing at The Moment -

| BST Feedback | Ebay Feedback |
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2004
1208 posts
110 upvotes
Burlington
Hunmeow wrote: Reeboks might not be the best but Rockport's are!!! I love Rockport's the shoes can take a beating, I've played basketball, soccer, tennis with the dress shoes before and it never rips, 3 years running. Just don't get the ones with the laces that goes around the back and inside of the shoes... once your laces rip... almost impossible to replace.

There's a Rockport outlet in Heartland, Missi. Very amazing store. Very affordable too unlike the Eaton Centre downtown one... Very expensive... Very big rip off.
I agree 100% about Rockport Shoes. I have a pair of dress shoes that are going on 3 years and still polish up like new.
Nov 14, 2006
132 posts
15 upvotes
+1 for rockport...i have a pair of "old man walking shoes" which are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn--even if they're at least 3 years old
thanks op!
Aug 25, 2003
280 posts
114 upvotes
Markham
Hunmeow wrote: Reeboks might not be the best but Rockport's are!!! I love Rockport's the shoes can take a beating, I've played basketball, soccer, tennis with the dress shoes before and it never rips, 3 years running.
Gotta disagree with you. Rockports used to be great shoes, but the last pair I bought fell apart in 3 months from just daily use. Seems like their quality has really dropped in the past few years.
Aug 17, 2003
665 posts
29 upvotes
[QUOTE]their products and style they carry are amoung the leaders in the industry.[/QUOTE]

what specific industry and....since when? I haven't heard them mentioned seriously among competition for a variety of areas and sports they are involved in. the fact that they're a big player makes doesn't mean their products are leaders in the industry...
Mar 2, 2005
913 posts
419 upvotes
Love Rockports

I usually buy them when they have a "buy two and get the third pair free" sale

The 40% off deal is equivelant to their boxing day deal
May 15, 2006
149 posts
14 upvotes
rename wrote: site is down.
not only the pdf links.
looks like the RFD affect :)
[OP]
Nov 11, 2007
25 posts
9 upvotes
crasher wrote: All links are broken
All links seem to be working now. (Just temporary server issues/upgrades).
Apr 5, 2009
77 posts
Ottawa
thanks OP. will head out thursday morning next week.
[OP]
Nov 11, 2007
25 posts
9 upvotes
FYI: the store hours in Quebec are from 10am - 9pm this Thursday and Friday. Not sure but think it's the same hours for Ottawa. Happy shopping at the sale!
Mar 16, 2008
235 posts
23 upvotes
Ottawa
Just came back from Ottawa location everything was 40% off. The cashier was wondering where i got the invitation from because the employee number didn't work in the system for discount. But was happy to apply since all the extra business he was getting from the the mystery employee spreading the word.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)