• Last Updated:
  • Apr 11th, 2011 9:30 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
10781 posts
5724 upvotes
Toronto

[Coach] Advance free screening for WIN WIN: Ottawa - Wednesday, April 13th, 2011

First come, first served.... While quantities last

New screening available for Ottawa on Wednesday, April the 13th, 2011

http://partner.gofobo.com/screenings/wi ... c=RlhTTFIy

or

http://www.gofobo.com/screenings/win_win/740683

[IMG]http://www.g-static.com/files/imagecach ... _78703.jpg[/IMG] Synopsis: Tom McCarthy, acclaimed writer/director of THE VISITOR and THE STATION AGENT, once again explores the depths and nuances of human relationships in his new film about the allegiances and bonds between unlikely characters. Disheartened attorney Mike Flaherty (Paul Giamatti), who moonlights as a high school wrestling coach, stumbles across a star athlete through some questionable business dealings while trying to support his family. Just as it looks like he will get a double payday, the boy's mother shows up fresh from rehab and flat broke, threatening to derail everything. McCarthy's deft touch with balancing drama and comedy, broken hearts and poignant humanity is at play in WIN WIN.

IN SELECT THEATRES MARCH 18, 2011

Gofobo disclaimer: Please only RSVP to a screening you know you can attend. You may only register for one screening per movie. Users that RSVP to multiple screenings of the same movie will have all passes released and will be unable to attend any screenings. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
117 replies
Jan 21, 2008
436 posts
692 upvotes
Thanks, Pochacco!! You are awesome!! :)
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2003
1982 posts
265 upvotes
cant seem to get the email back telling me what my account password is...
Jul 6, 2005
178 posts
11 upvotes
How can I get the tickets? I registered and signed in. Status says available. But I cannot see anywhere that I can request tickets.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
10781 posts
5724 upvotes
Toronto
goodbargain wrote: How can I get the tickets? I registered and signed in. Status says available. But I cannot see anywhere that I can request tickets.

There should be a green "Get a Pass" button on the right hand corner side.. Just click on it...
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
10781 posts
5724 upvotes
Toronto
killuminati wrote: cant seem to get the email back telling me what my account password is...

The e-mail may be in the junk or spam folder. Just click resent the password if you don't get it within one minute...
Jul 6, 2005
178 posts
11 upvotes
Pochacco wrote: There should be a green "Get a Pass" button on the right hand corner side.. Just click on it...

I do not see a green button. I was sign on the web site. I then click on your link, I saw the screening page, but no button. Would the company internet block the button?
Thanks.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
10781 posts
5724 upvotes
Toronto
goodbargain wrote: I do not see a green button. I was sign on the web site. I then click on your link, I saw the screening page, but no button. Would the company internet block the button?
Thanks.

Hmmmm....No clue on whether the internet company blocks the button or not :)

Would you mind sending me your username and pwd via PM? I could try login in under you and help you redeem the tickets now... you can then change the password to another one after I tried redeeming the tickets...
Jul 6, 2005
178 posts
11 upvotes
I think I got it. I still cannot see the green button. I just guess the position and click it and it works.
Thanks.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
10781 posts
5724 upvotes
Toronto
goodbargain wrote: I think I got it. I still cannot see the green button. I just guess the position and click it and it works.
Thanks.
Great :) Glad it worked for you
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7371 posts
7391 upvotes
Toronto
thanks pochacco!!
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Jul 6, 2005
178 posts
11 upvotes
I think I request for 2 tickets. When I print the coupon, it says admit one. Does that mean it is 1 ticket only?
Thanks.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
10781 posts
5724 upvotes
Toronto
goodbargain wrote: I think I request for 2 tickets. When I print the coupon, it says admit one. Does that mean it is 1 ticket only?
Thanks.

From what you describe, it looks like you only got one ticket, if the coupon said admit one.. Did you reopen your attachment and see whether there is a second page added at the end?
Jul 6, 2005
178 posts
11 upvotes
I did but I did not see a second page or another attachment. So sad.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
10781 posts
5724 upvotes
Toronto
goodbargain wrote: I did but I did not see a second page or another attachment. So sad.

I guess that probably when you redeemed, there was only one ticket left? Happened to me too one time..

You or your friend can try to stand in front of the cinemas room and see whether someone can give out an extra ticket..Just hit on individual people or yell out "Anyone has an extra ticket by any chance?" :) You never know.. Maybe one of their friends didn't show up :)

I once had a guy come up to me and asked me whether I had an additional ticket as I was about to enter the movie theatre.. It kind of freaked me out at first because I didn't expect a stranger to come up to me... but the guy shrugged it off and acted like it was nothing and told me he wanted to join his friends inside....Unfortunately, I had no ticket to give him as I was holding it for a friend... but I think he managed to get a ticket in the end because I saw him inside :lol:
Jul 6, 2005
178 posts
11 upvotes
Good suggestion. Too bad I do not live in Downtown. It would be too much work and embarrassment if I cannot get a ticket in the end.
Nov 30, 2010
96 posts
262 upvotes
thanks for the tickets

:) :) :)