Expired Hot Deals

[Merged] [Apparel] Reebok Friends & Family 40% off invitation - Apr.28-30

[OP]
Nov 9, 2007
84 posts
70 upvotes

[Merged] [Apparel] Reebok Friends & Family 40% off invitation - Apr.28-30

It's Spring in Canada and once again Reebok is holding it's Spring Friends & Family 40% off sale from Thursday April 28th to Saturday April 30th. All Reebok stores across Canada are participating. The 40% off flyer invitation must be presented at time of purchase.

Here's a link to download the pdf flyer invitation to redeem for the savings. The invitation also has a list of all Reebok stores across Canada.

http://www.kikads.com/rbk/reebok_eng_rf.pdf

Happy Shopping!
15 replies
May 27, 2007
16002 posts
4200 upvotes
Toronto
Nice! hope they have better stuff this year...
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
Nov 26, 2003
636 posts
534 upvotes
GTA
Brampton Trinity Common location isn’t on the list. Does anyone know if that Reebok location has closed or is it just not participating in the sale?
Mar 2, 2005
912 posts
389 upvotes
nksnks wrote: check out reebok-rockport-outlet-sale-gta-north-y ... c-1023218/

no invitation required at North York location last weekend, don't know if sale still on

sale may be already on at other locations too

The North York/Weston store is not in the same league as the other Rockport / Reebok stores.. It's more of a clearance warehouse type store
[OP]
Nov 9, 2007
84 posts
70 upvotes
nksnks wrote: check out reebok-rockport-outlet-sale-gta-north-y ... c-1023218/

no invitation required at North York location last weekend, don't know if sale still on

sale may be already on at other locations too

The Friends and Family 40% off invitation is a different sale than the one you're quoting at North York. The sale on April 28-30 is on at all Reebok stores across Canada, even the retail boutique in downtown Montreal.
Mar 20, 2006
434 posts
329 upvotes
I was just in there the other day looking for a new pair of runners. Guess I will just have to wait a few weeks and hope they still have my size :) thanks OP!
2014 Wins = $1062 2013 Wins = $794 2012 Wins = $12,622 2011 Wins = $1,710
Apr 5, 2010
487 posts
200 upvotes
Mississauga
The Weston one has had 40% off since forever but crap selection on gents stuff!
Apr 7, 2011
1 posts
Montreal
I heard that Reebok is having a 40% off sale April 28,29 and 30. just like Adidas did during Boxing day.
You have to print this coupon and bring it to the nearest Reebok store.
Zigtech products are excluded.
For Montreal people, the Reebok store is located at: 1482 Sainte-Catherine W.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2005
4516 posts
159 upvotes
just got back from the waterloo location

they are asking for the invitation at least at this location. if you don't have it, you don't get 40% off
Apr 27, 2008
335 posts
63 upvotes
I was in vaughn mills reebok today. I didn't know the sale before hand until I saw the sign.

No invitation needed there, staff just keyed in code.

Selection is not bad. All most all products can get 40 o/o off, except most of zigzag shoes. Some zigzag shoes for price of $89.99 can get 40 off. So $54 I would say good buy.

I ended up buying some socks.
Jan 28, 2007
21 posts
do you know the model name or can you post pic links of the $89.99 shoes?

thanks just want to save a trip
May 3, 2003
551 posts
243 upvotes
Toronto
I went to the outlet on Weston. Very sparse shoe selection in my size (9-9.5). Pretty much everything I saw was 8 or lower, 14 or higher.

They had some reasonably well-priced compression tops, but they look pretty beaten up. I'm not sure where they got their stock from, but it looks like distressed or really aged inventory.

I ended up leaving with nothing. But some of the compression gear ending up <$20 was tempting. And if I had much larger or slightly smaller feet, I probably would have bought some <$50 cheap cheap (and cheap looking) runners.

Very B or C-level stock...
Apr 27, 2008
335 posts
63 upvotes
raptorsfan1 wrote: do you know the model name or can you post pic links of the $89.99 shoes?

thanks just want to save a trip

Sorry, my friend. I did not pay much attention plus not a big fan of zigtech.

The three models on that price are very similar, with color of black, grayish white, and some red.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)