Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Elect]

[Merged] Costco Boxing day event

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2012 8:23 pm
Tags:
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
8568 posts
4207 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
Called Costco yesterday and was told they will be open on the 26th but are NOT having a Boxing Day sale.
In light of this thread, does anyone have any inside scoop on whether any of their Levono laptops will be going on sale?
Dec 2, 2006
303 posts
228 upvotes
Chilliwack
Been waiting for Costco's Boxing Day stuff... Just happened to go to their site, and this was there:

Costco.ca Boxing Day Event

Damn and I missed it earlier. Apologies, and here I thought I scooped it. Should have known better. :( RFD rocks!
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15496 posts
2735 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
newt_101 wrote: Called Costco yesterday and was told they will be open on the 26th but are NOT having a Boxing Day sale.
In light of this thread, does anyone have any inside scoop on whether any of their Levono laptops will be going on sale?
They never have an advertised boxing day sale per say. But whenever you go there on boxing day, some TVs are marked down and some other items are as well.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
3108 posts
690 upvotes
Ottawa
Noticed this deals earlier. I'm actually interested in the LG 55inch Smart TV, however for some reason, its the only thing listed on that page, that doesn't have a discount applied to it. Any thoughts?

http://www.costco.ca/LG%C2%AE-55LM6400- ... 94752.html

EDIT: its on sale now. Nevermind.
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
Didn't win a Xbox X.. but next best thing. Scored at the Brick for $249! $300 off!!!