Freebies

[Merged] Disney Movie Rewards free bonus points (updated every now and then)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2021 8:18 am
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2007
2270 posts
68 upvotes
joeyl wrote: In case someone else is wondering this: the answer to this is no. I got the Nemo ticket for Princess and Frog and hadn't entered my codes for Toy Story 3/Lion King yet. When I entered Toy Story 3, it gave me points, but not an extra ticket. My wife has created an account now too and she entered Lion King on hers and got the ticket.
Weird. I got 4 John Carter movie tickets by entering in 4 different codes. Maybe it has been changed to just one free ticket per account? Which seriously sucks for us looking to save money.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
2217 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
Angela V wrote: Weird. I got 4 John Carter movie tickets by entering in 4 different codes. Maybe it has been changed to just one free ticket per account? Which seriously sucks for us looking to save money.
Well because they made me open a new account for this, I realized it's better to have multiple accounts: you get all the free points. Entering 1 movie for Finding Nemo and a bunch of the free codes netted my wife's account 450 points. While on my account that would have been 150. So having multiple accounts is a good thing: make a separate one for every person going to see the movie and you'll end up with a lot more points in the end :)
Feb 1, 2011
23 posts
9 upvotes
re: cheapest disney movie to purchase?

the independently owned convenience store across the street from my house, rents movies out to customers and sells some of them too... I picked up a couple of disney movies there for 5 bucks each (for the kids of course) and the codes in them were still fine.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2008
2671 posts
14084 upvotes
Mississauga
joeyl wrote: So having multiple accounts is a good thing: make a separate one for every person going to see the movie and you'll end up with a lot more points in the end :)
Only if you have more than four tickets for the same movie to redeem (the max). Same principle as when you have more than one code for the same movie in the same format, that you wouldn't otherwise be able to claim. No point spreading the wealth around needlessly and then ending up 50, 100, 150 points short of a new prize you really want that's going fast.

As for the free movie ticket limit, that's a surprise. It's a purchase incentive reward; wouldn't Disney want people buying as many of the eligible titles as possible?
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
2217 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
need2save wrote: Only if you have more than four tickets for the same movie to redeem (the max). Same principle as when you have more than one code for the same movie in the same format, that you wouldn't otherwise be able to claim. No point spreading the wealth around needlessly and then ending up 50, 100, 150 points short of a new prize you really want that's going fast.

As for the free movie ticket limit, that's a surprise. It's a purchase incentive reward; wouldn't Disney want people buying as many of the eligible titles as possible?
They may limit it to one because it might be possible to get those movies for less than the $14 that the ticket is worth. Lion King is the only one I paid more than $14 for, Toy Story 3 / Alice were around $2.5 to $3.5 after PM.
Jun 15, 2004
131 posts
265 upvotes
They just added $10 Hollywood Movie Money® Movie Admission for 425 points, good for any theatrical Disney movie. Seems like pretty good value for the points, plus you'd presumably get 50 points back for redeeming each ticket stub. The code they give you is valid until the end of December, then 6 months from the day it's activated. As far as I can tell, the only movies it'll be good for until the end of the year are Frankenweenie, Wreck-It Ralph, and Monsters Inc. 3D. But if you redeem your code towards the end of December, it should be good for Oz: The Great and Powerful (March 13), Iron Man 3 (May 3), and Monsters University (June 20).

Up to 4 redemptions per member.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
2217 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
joeyl wrote: They may limit it to one because it might be possible to get those movies for less than the $14 that the ticket is worth. Lion King is the only one I paid more than $14 for, Toy Story 3 / Alice were around $2.5 to $3.5 after PM.
After speaking to someone, I just noticed that the cover picture of my Toy Story 3 looks different: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/toy ... 89968.aspx, maybe it's only for the one pictured?
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
1277 posts
291 upvotes
Ottawa
Fongolia wrote: They just added $10 Hollywood Movie Money® Movie Admission for 425 points, good for any theatrical Disney movie. Seems like pretty good value for the points, plus you'd presumably get 50 points back for redeeming each ticket stub. The code they give you is valid until the end of December, then 6 months from the day it's activated. As far as I can tell, the only movies it'll be good for until the end of the year are Frankenweenie, Wreck-It Ralph, and Monsters Inc. 3D. But if you redeem your code towards the end of December, it should be good for Oz: The Great and Powerful (March 13), Iron Man 3 (May 3), and Monsters University (June 20).

Up to 4 redemptions per member.
Out of stock already :(
Oct 18, 2006
115 posts
74 upvotes
some new codes (5 pts each):

clown
Skully
Kitty
felix
mummy
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
3216 posts
1163 upvotes
Vancouver
lol i didn't even get the email for the hunt yet...
Dec 27, 2007
21028 posts
12419 upvotes
Kitchener
Since you already got the answers ... here is the questions ..
[IMG]http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/dm ... 144559.jpg[/IMG]
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2008
2671 posts
14084 upvotes
Mississauga

Good for one $12.00 (Canada) admission at participating theatres for these eligible titles: Finding Nemo Ultimate Collector’s Edition 5 disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (Available 12/4/12), Up 3D 5 Disc (Available 12/4/12), Toy Story Special Edition Blu-ray Hi-Def 2 Disc, Toy Story 2 Special Edition (2010) Blu-ray Hi-Def 2 Disc, Toy Story 3 Blu-ray Combo Pack, Pocahontas Blu-ray 3 Disc, Ratatouille Blu-ray Combo Pack, The Incredibles Blu-ray Hi-Def 4 Disc, The Rescuers Blu-ray 3 Disc, The Aristocats Blu-ray 2 Disc, Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp’s Adventure Special Edition Blu-ray 2 Disc, The Lion King 1 ½ Special Edition 2011 Blu-ray Hi-Def 2 Disc, The Lion King 2 – Simba’s Pride Special Edition Blu-ray 2 Disc, Pixar Shorts Film Collection Volume 1 Blu-ray 2 Disc, WALL-E Blu-ray Combo Pack, A Bug’s life Blu-ray Combo Pack, Alice in Wonderland 60th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray Hi-Def, Toy Story 3 3D 5 Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack.

Good for one $10.00 (Canada) admission at participating theatres for these eligible titles: The Great Mouse Detective Special Edition Toy Story Special Edition (2010) DVD, Toy Story 2 Special Edition (2010 Release) DVD, Toy Story 3 DVD, The Incredibles English/French/Spanish DVD Widescreen, A Bug’s Life English, French Collector’s Edition DVD, Wall-E DVD, Ratatoille DVD, Up DVD, Pixar Short Film Collection, Alice in Wonderland Special Un-Anniversary Edition DVD, The Rescuers DVD, The Aristocats Blu-ray™ DVD Pocahontas DVD.

Must enter eligible codes 11/16/12 – 1/13/13 and redeem movie certificate by 1/13/13.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2004
1688 posts
19 upvotes
North York
25DOCBMR8121 for 10 points
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14792 posts
4261 upvotes
hoyoto wrote: 25DOCBMR8121 for 10 points
Expired? Says "this code isn't live".
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
5744 posts
1243 upvotes
Toronto
today's code: 25DOCBMR1123 5 point
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14792 posts
4261 upvotes
Okay, my bad. I didn't know that was a daily code.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

jiffi