[Merged][Fun] BCLC Playnow $100 deposit bonus (BC only) - *EXPIRED*
So play $200 worth of blackjack (or other low house edge games like sicbo or baccarat as others have suggested) and unless you really get killed, you should walk away with considerably more than your original $100 deposit. (no guarantees of course )
Takes me back to the early days of online casinos, cashing in on promos left and right. I must've made thousands. Good times.
EDIT:About This Promotion
How do I qualify for this promotion?
Qualifying is easy. Follow the three steps below to qualify:
1. Login to PlayNow.com (not a member? Register Now)
2. Make a single deposit of at least $100 to your Account prior to 11:59pm October 5th, 2010.
3. Then wager $100 (cumulative) on PlayNow.com casino games prior to 11:59pm October 5th, 2010.
This offer is only valid one time during the specified time period.
When do I receive my Casino Token?
Your Casino Token is credited to your account once you have wagered at least $100 on casino games.
Credit cards that consider a BCLC deposit to be a cash advance (per experience of posters in this thread):
MBNA: $7.50 charge
Citi: mixed. Not on Driver's Edge or Enrich Platinum but confirmed there is on other Citi cards
BMO: $2.75 charge
Vancity Visa: not a cash advance
PCMC: cash advance
RBC Visa: not a cash advance
Scotia Visa: cash advance
CIBC Visa: not a cash advance on Dividend card
TD Visa: not a cash advance on Rebate Rewards or Infinite cards
HSBC MC: $2.75 charge
Baccarat method posted here:
jacksamba wrote: ↑- In Baccarat, click on the "$25" chip. Then click twice on "Player", then click twice again on "Banker". It should show a total of $50 on each of those (hover your mouse over each stack of chips to see the total that has been bet---it should be $50 on each side, Banker and Player. At the top of the screen, next to "Bet" it should say $100). Then you click on "Deal".
- You should either win $97.50 or $100.00 -- check to see next to "Winnings" in the top right-hand corner. It should say either of those amounts, $97.50 or $100.00
- ALSO, next to "Token Balance" it should say $100. That means they have applied your free $100 as indicated by the promo. ---If it DOESN'T say that, check your ACTUAL balance to see if it's increased by $100. The "free" money should be credited immediately. You don't need to wait several hours or days, etc.
--- (Some people are reporting they have had to play twice. I personally did click to re-bet, without really verifying it first, but I shouldn't have had to---the rules require that you wager $100 to get the free $100. Even if you do play a second time, you only stand to risk an extra $2.50). If it doesn't show that extra $100, for any reason, it's (1) either after the promo date ended.