• Last Updated:
  • Mar 16th, 2014 4:56 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2005
2858 posts
352 upvotes
GVR
luongorox wrote: You can e-mail as well, and they said to block out the last 3 digits of your license. It been 5 days or so and they still havent validated, must be a massive backlog in that department.
You need to call back and get them to look into your file. Otherwise, it will be put aside for god knows how long.
My Heatware - My Heatware
Feb 8, 2010
326 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
Just FYI, I used my backup credit card, one that I hadn't used in months, to make a deposit, and with 48 hours of my deposit there was a suspicious transaction unrelated to BCLC on the card that I am disputing. While I admit there is no way for me to link BCLC and this fraud, the timing is rather suspicious.
May 5, 2007
94 posts
3 upvotes
wtf? I used Interac online to deposit my $100. The transaction went through and it shows up on my online bank statement but the cash has not shown up on my BCLC Account?

Does it take time for it to show up? I tried logging out and logging in but no luck.

Edit:
Wow the site must be getting crazy traffic, I can't even load the blackjack/baccarat games
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4965 posts
3080 upvotes
canuckchris wrote: Just FYI, I used my backup credit card, one that I hadn't used in months, to make a deposit, and with 48 hours of my deposit there was a suspicious transaction unrelated to BCLC on the card that I am disputing. While I admit there is no way for me to link BCLC and this fraud, the timing is rather suspicious.
Sorry to hear that.

It could also mean you either have some sort of trojan on your computer or you used wireless (passwordless) wifi.
Nov 29, 2009
60 posts
vancouver BC
With withdrawing funds, I need to have a chequing account with my bank? I would of thought it would be the same process as depositing funds.
Aug 25, 2010
3 posts
Did the baccarat Player+Banker strategy too:

$10 token bet: Banker won, received $9.75
$100 deposit bet: Tie, received $100
$100 token bet: Banker won, received $97.50

TOTAL $207.25 cash balance - $100 deposit = $107.25 gain. Takes about 1 minute.
Mar 18, 2010
9 posts
13 upvotes
White Rock, BC
Does anybody have the email address for sending info for registration? I can't find it anywhere on the site and I don't want to be on hold for an hour to simply get an email address.

Nevermind, I found it.
Aug 4, 2005
63 posts
3 upvotes
Well MBNA does charge a fee i did a test with it just to see and got a $7.50 Charge!
Dec 10, 2006
942 posts
449 upvotes
Vancouver
Why don't you guys just play sicbo. Bet $50 on small and $50 on large. You are guaranteed to win on one of the choices, which means you will end up with $100 again.

This method guarantees $100 profit.
Feb 16, 2003
118 posts
8 upvotes
1. Play 1 games of baccarat betting 100 on dealer 100 on player.
2. Withdraw 200$
3. Profit

Good luck
Oct 18, 2004
405 posts
41 upvotes
Has anyone actually gotten through on their phone line? I have called 5 or 6 times and waited 45 minutes or more each time without getting through. For various reasons, I had to hang up without talking to someone. Just wondering if anyone has had success calling them.
Dec 10, 2006
942 posts
449 upvotes
Vancouver
riskman wrote: Has anyone actually gotten through on their phone line? I have called 5 or 6 times and waited 45 minutes or more each time without getting through. For various reasons, I had to hang up without talking to someone. Just wondering if anyone has had success calling them.
Yes. 90 minutes of hold.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
13100 posts
2559 upvotes
Vancouver
I am trying to call as well. I don't think I was given the $100 credit. Is there anyway to tell ??

Thanks
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2005
3431 posts
38 upvotes
Coquitlam
I got a $2.75 Cash Advance surcharge from BMO for the credit card deposit.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2005
2858 posts
352 upvotes
GVR
riskman wrote: Has anyone actually gotten through on their phone line? I have called 5 or 6 times and waited 45 minutes or more each time without getting through. For various reasons, I had to hang up without talking to someone. Just wondering if anyone has had success calling them.
Called 3 times. Average time they pick up is 1 hour. So you should have waited 15 more minutes. Just use a handset and do something else until someone picks up.

trellaine201 wrote: I am trying to call as well. I don't think I was given the $100 credit. Is there anyway to tell ??

Thanks
It tells you how much you have played (at the bottom of your account screen I think). They give you $10 credit the first time you deposit money so it could be that you've only played $90 of your real money since they use your $10 credits first. If you played $100 of your deposited money, you should see an extra $100 in "token credits" at the side of your account balance.
My Heatware - My Heatware
Dec 15, 2007
76 posts
63 upvotes
Vancouver
Was put on hole for about 90 minutes to set up and verify my account (thank god for speakerphone.)

Deposited $100, withdrew $202.50, showed up in my bank account in less than 24 hours!

Thanks again OP!
May 5, 2007
94 posts
3 upvotes
Used the baccarat method.

$9.75 with the $10 token and wont $100 with the $100 token.
Easy $109.75 profit in less than 5min!

So tempted to keep playing!
May 16, 2006
91 posts
24 upvotes
is there anyway to remove the credit card and banking information afterwards?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)