• Last Updated:
  • Mar 16th, 2014 4:56 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
3341 posts
1989 upvotes
GVRD
Took me two hours of Support Hell, but I managed to get the additional $100. Thanks OP. :)
Apr 26, 2009
305 posts
31 upvotes
I can't register either. I actually got an email saying I am registered but when i log in, it says i am blocked from logging in. my error msg is 7004. and of course the phone isn't working due to 'excessive traffic' anyone have the same problem or anyone know a way to solve it? thanks in advance

crazymike wrote: I'm getting this same message, can't register...anyone able to register right now?
Dec 21, 2005
11 posts
sweet... it worked...

but when i transfered to bank i dont see funds right away...does it take time to get to the bank
Jul 23, 2006
199 posts
2 upvotes
*%$#&^ cant register!! stuck with a pending account and cant get through to the support!!!! :evil:
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6706 posts
2882 upvotes
Canada
Happend to me too .. snooze you lose, shoulda tried this a few days ago but I forgot till now... waaah

maybe it's a good thing, last thing I need to do is get hooked on sportsaction online

systems probably clogged with last minute rfd'ers
Apr 15, 2004
568 posts
217 upvotes
Vancouver
i read somewhere that it takes about 2 business date.. be patient :)
crazymike wrote: sweet... it worked...

but when i transfered to bank i dont see funds right away...does it take time to get to the bank
Deal Fanatic
Feb 21, 2006
5148 posts
100 upvotes
mrdevil wrote: *%$#&^ cant register!! stuck with a pending account and cant get through to the support!!!! :evil:

It wouldn't do any good to get through to support. They'd most likely tell you to send in copies of some documents like your driver's licence and a utility bill, and they'll get around to verifying them in a few days (that's what they told me after a 45-minute wait yesterday).
Sep 20, 2007
147 posts
92 upvotes
Aske001 wrote: It wouldn't do any good to get through to support. They'd most likely tell you to send in copies of some documents like your driver's licence and a utility bill, and they'll get around to verifying them in a few days (that's what they told me after a 45-minute wait yesterday).

to give you a little bit of hope, two days ago I scanned my driver's licence and cell phone bill, asked them if they could verify ASAP, and they had me send the email with scanned docs to the attention of someone specifically. My account was verified within 3 minutes of getting off of the phone.

Good luck waiting in the last few hours of the deal though.
Feb 11, 2010
203 posts
41 upvotes
crazymike wrote: sweet... it worked...

The official line is that it will take 2 business days, but I registered and cashed out last Thursday and the money was in the bank no Friday.
Really regret not signing the girlfriend up over the weekend to have her take advantage of this as well. Oh well, guess I'll just have to split my winnings with her on dinner or something :lol:
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2005
1381 posts
61 upvotes
Sweet! Thanks! Just got my $100 in 3 minutes. You have to bet twice. First $100 bet gets you the $100 token, then bet $100 again and the token will get deposited into your cash account.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2007
2298 posts
1167 upvotes
Brilliant. Will put the $100 towards some Under Armour. :)
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2007
2298 posts
1167 upvotes
TWELVE MINUTES LEFT PEOPLE! I won't get a chance to say this too often so excuse the excitement... COME GET YOUR FREE MONEY! :twisted:
[OP]
Deal Guru
Dec 25, 2003
10315 posts
2567 upvotes
Vancouver
Expired. :(

Oh well, glad this many people could take advantage.

Here's hoping they put on another one soon, although it's unlikely they'll ever do another one as good as this.

Here are the new promos available to me as of this morning:

Sports Action 20% Back
[QUOTE]About The Promotion

How do I qualify for this promotion?

1. Login to your PlayNow.com account. (not a member? Register Now)
2. Place a bet on any Sports Action game.

A player can only qualify for this promotion once.

When does the promotion start?

Players who place a Sports Action bet on PlayNow.com between 12:00:00 am PT on October 6, 2010 and 07:59:59 am PT on December 1, 2010 are eligible in the promotion.

When do I receive my Sports Token?

You'll automatically be credited 20% of your bet into your player account up to a total of $10.00 in Sports Tokens. The Sports Tokens you receive can be redeemed for your next bet.
[/QUOTE]

Get a FREE Extra

1. Login to PlayNow.com (not a member? Register Now)
2. Buy a Lotto 6/49, LOTTO MAX, or BC/49 ticket during the promotion period.

A player can only participate in this promotion once.

Promotion Dates

Lotto 6/49, LOTTO MAX, or BC/49 tickets purchased between 12:00am on October 6, 2010 and 7:59am on November 30, 2010 are eligible to participate in this promotion.

When do I receive my Token to play the Extra?

Your $1 Extra Token is credited to your account once you have purchased a Lotto 6/49, LOTTO MAX, or BC/49 ticket. The $1 Extra Token you receive can be redeemed for your next Extra purchase.[/QUOTE]

$10 Bingo Deposit Bonus

Qualifying is easy. Follow the three steps below to qualify during the promotion dates:

1. Login to PlayNow.com (not a member? Register Now)
2. Make a single deposit of at least $10 to your Account.
3. Then play $10 (cumulative) on any eBingo game:
* Stardust Multi-Player
* West Coast Multi-Player
* 9PM Bingo Hour Multi-Player
* Express
* The Big Three
* Galaxy

A player can only qualify for this promotion once.

Promotion Dates

eBingo games played between 12:00am on October 6, 2010 and 7:59am on November 30, 2010 are eligible to participate in this promotion.

When do I receive my $10 to play eBingo?

Your $10 Bingo Token is credited to your account once you have played at least $10 on eBingo games.[/QUOTE]
Dec 24, 2006
299 posts
60 upvotes
I can't believe I forgot about this! I remember seeing this post up in August, bookmarked it but kept putting it off until yesterday when I told myself I'd do it, had the page in front of me, but still just forgot. Ugh!

Thanks for explaining the baccarat stuff to me earlier, OP. I do hope they bring back this deal someday.
Dec 26, 2007
256 posts
7 upvotes
I dont understand why my money cannot be transferred to my bank account..it keeps on saying "Manually adjustments". Can anyone help?
Aug 4, 2005
63 posts
3 upvotes
Yeah i doubt they will have another one this good, but im sure they will have another, once they get the poker room up and running, that's what i am waiting for : )

And from what they where saying on the news the other day, as long as you registered an account, you can still get the bonus after the fact. I don't know if it has to be a confimed account or not.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2003
8608 posts
2125 upvotes
Burnaby
It doesn't even have to be a 100% payout. With baccarat, as long as it pays more than the banker cut, you'll always come out ahead
Deal Fanatic
Feb 21, 2006
5148 posts
100 upvotes
Orphen98y wrote: And from what they where saying on the news the other day, as long as you registered an account, you can still get the bonus after the fact. I don't know if it has to be a confimed account or not.

Hmmm, that would be interesting if somebody could confirm it. Then maybe everybody who registered but got stuck at Pending status could get the bonus!
Oct 5, 2010
1 posts
canada
I just want to say thanks to the OP. What a easy way to make some easy cash. Lucky I didn't get carried away, could easily see how people can lose money fast.

Does anyone know a game like baccarat where most people could come out with the same money they put in.. for example $100 (50 on dealer, 50 for user) and if you win you come out with $100 but if you lose you get $97.50. Any chance theres a game where if you play, you will always break even?? Thanks for any tips