Expired Hot Deals

Locked: [Rogers] Hot deal for Rogers Wireless Customers

Aug 2, 2004
567 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
does anyone know if this is only valid with a contract?? or if they offer this without a contract.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2003
2117 posts
113 upvotes
Rui83 wrote:does anyone know if this is only valid with a contract?? or if they offer this without a contract.
you will need to renewal a 2 year contract...
Feb 14, 2003
47 posts
15 upvotes
i just switched... just got off the phone.

essentially you can go 6pm eves/weekends for $25 a month or 8pm eves/weekends for $20 a month.

includes caller ID! i can't believe i'm saving $250 a year with one phone call :D - my old plan was stupid... didn't need to be on it
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2002
3446 posts
194 upvotes
Newfoundland (Former…
dtcanada wrote:On the similar subject.. I just called them a couple day ago.. and I found that they got this plan... seem pretty good to me..

$20 per month
200 anytime
Unlimited Everning and Weekend
Free Caller ID
yes wondering what time is starts for evenings?
Nov 26, 2003
702 posts
20 upvotes
Anybody who is currently on an old contract got the deal?

I hate my old contract so much, and it won't end until next Aug.
Wait until you have kids😂
Banned
Aug 3, 2004
1888 posts
edmondt wrote:Evening starts at 6?
Like obvious said.. $25 if u want to start at 6.. $20 if u want to start at 8pm..
Oct 20, 2004
726 posts
65 upvotes
omg i love u guys for this deal.. ive had a rogers wireless plan for a while now.. but im not sure if it has been 2 years or less..

does it have to be beyond 2 years.. or could it be anyone with a rogers wireless plan?
It is nice to be important, but more important to be nice ;)
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11063 posts
409 upvotes
Ottawa
champ91 wrote:You need to have at least 24 months of service before you can use this deal. > :(

Crap, I was hoping to change that $25 phone I bought at the FS Boxing Day sale onto it. :S
- Absolute
[OP]
May 19, 2003
171 posts
71 upvotes
Etobicoke
EveryLurker wrote:omg i love u guys for this deal.. ive had a rogers wireless plan for a while now.. but im not sure if it has been 2 years or less..

does it have to be beyond 2 years.. or could it be anyone with a rogers wireless plan?
apparantly someone posted they were able to switch to the plan even though their 2 year time wasn't up..
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
1591 posts
42 upvotes
i'm on a 2yr plan...with 1yr left...
can i switch?...
SPOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!!...
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2004
5934 posts
589 upvotes
allright here is the answer:

I've called in

The 20 dollar deal:
$20 per month
200 anytime
Free Caller ID

applies to ppl with contracts already but it is an additional 2 year contract. Okay this is my situation: I am on a two year contract, and I have one year left. If I apply this plan, I will have to extend my contract for another year. That means I'll have another two years on my contract now. hope this clears it up.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2004
5934 posts
589 upvotes
Any promotions that offer discount hardware (phones) are not eligible for people who are still under contract. You Have to have 24 months of subscription before being eligible for hardware discounts. (Rogers customer service told me)
Mar 2, 2003
194 posts
6 upvotes
What is the plan Code ?
May 28, 2003
546 posts
If you have 5 months... the 2 years renewal is it 2 years (which I initially thought and now Im doubting) or 2 years + 5 months.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2001
6067 posts
55 upvotes
Ottawa
champ91 wrote:allright here is the answer:

I've called in

The 20 dollar deal:
$20 per month
200 anytime
Free Caller ID

applies to ppl with contracts already but it is an additional 2 year contract. Okay this is my situation: I am on a two year contract, and I have one year left. If I apply this plan, I will have to extend my contract for another year. That means I'll have another two years on my contract now. hope this clears it up.
All of that is true - but at $20 a month your evenings start at 8pm. Add $5, and it starts at 6pm...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)