Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Hyundai

Hyundai Promotions and Pricing

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 12th, 2015 8:55 am
Banned
Jul 17, 2008
11042 posts
3869 upvotes
plugdat wrote: its 0% financing tho.. i'm confused by your response... do you change cars every 3 years?

Aerius obviously has no clue what hes talking about. I think he confuses financing a car with paying his apartment rent.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2812 posts
1712 upvotes
Edmonton
IntrepidRT wrote: Thanks for clearing that up........I wasn't even interested for $6500.......but yes, it would've been an excellent deal.
and if I remember correctly the $9995 did'nt include freight of $1300........so nowhere near the $6.5K
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2001
4799 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Since the earthquake in Japan, there's a lot of Japanese vehicles and parts shortage.

If you're looking for import, it's not like you have a lot of options right now.

Either Korean or domestic.
Mark77 wrote: That's not very nice....and you're missing out on a lot of valuable knowledge if you ignore me. Your loss.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2008
9588 posts
8146 upvotes
Kitchener
whampoa wrote: Since the earthquake in Japan, there's a lot of Japanese vehicles and parts shortage.

If you're looking for import, it's not like you have a lot of options right now.

Either Korean or domestic.
Most 'Japanese' vehicles are built in the USA or Canada (just the facts).
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
23567 posts
5725 upvotes
Toronto
Damed wrote: If you take care of it and maintain it, there's no reason you can't get 10 years/250,000km+ out of a brand new car.
+2....actually, even if you don't take care of it and maintain it that well, I find most cars will last 10yrs and around 200, 000kms..

Parents bought a brand new 1998 Chevy Malibu...IMO a really bad car with plenty of problems with it....to this day the engine is still going on strong with some maintenance work that has been done over the years but the body looks like crap (rusted in various places)...

So I think a Hyundai would probably be able to last 10yrs easily....just a guess since I don't own one...

Now, will a person be satisfied to drive the same car for 10yrs? Some might not but that is a different discussion.....

FS: Nothing at the moment
Heatware: 63-0-0
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2008
1288 posts
467 upvotes
I currently own two 2010 Elantra Sedans, and both have been quite excellent.

If anyone wants a referral to the Burlington dealer, PM me ... I've worked with one sales guy to buy 4 cars over the last year.
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2001
4799 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
IntrepidRT wrote: Most 'Japanese' vehicles are built in the USA or Canada (just the facts).

True, but there are high end vehicle import from Japan, and most implants in North America require parts from Japan for final assembly.

They might still have enough parts for now, but for how long?

If this continue on, a used Japanese car will be worth as much as a new one, if you can find it.
Mark77 wrote: That's not very nice....and you're missing out on a lot of valuable knowledge if you ignore me. Your loss.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2008
5850 posts
771 upvotes
Ottawa
Aerius Zension wrote: 84 months? Is any vehicle that is 7 years old worth the same as brand new? You could buy a 7 year old vehicle for a margin of the cost, no matter what the nameplate. 7 years is a LONG time to be tied down to something that depreciates that much. That might be one of the dumbest decisions I've read today, which leads me to believe this is an April's Fool Day joke. Yes, a dealership can offer that long of a lease/buy, but that's a very bad investment. You should never lease/buy a vehicle beyond 4-5 years max, otherwise its not the same vehicle anymore.

Please, don't buy on those terms.

:facepalm: :facepalm:
Jan 8, 2009
2 posts
Bought a 2010 Genesis Coupe last summer... top notch.

Highly recommended. Great service too at Alpine in Kitchener/Waterloo
Jul 27, 2010
311 posts
240 upvotes
Freight and Admin fees are included or not? what you're saying from earlier post that he paid around $350/month. That's the final price?

thanks.

Damed wrote: Brother got them to add the extra 2 year warranty to bring it to 7 years bumper to bumper

He bought the Santa Fe as spec'd in the ad (2,4L GL manual)
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2005
1247 posts
91 upvotes
Toronto
Damed wrote: At 0% financing, you're using THEIR money.

Any "admin fee" to set up this 0% financing?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
2994 posts
821 upvotes
bluecooldeal wrote: Freight and Admin fees are included or not? what you're saying from earlier post that he paid around $350/month. That's the final price?

thanks.

He told me he was something like $170 every two weeks, all in, on the road.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
25042 posts
202684 upvotes
GTA
Aerius Zension wrote: 84 months? Is any vehicle that is 7 years old worth the same as brand new? You could buy a 7 year old vehicle for a margin of the cost, no matter what the nameplate. 7 years is a LONG time to be tied down to something that depreciates that much. That might be one of the dumbest decisions I've read today, which leads me to believe this is an April's Fool Day joke. Yes, a dealership can offer that long of a lease/buy, but that's a very bad investment. You should never lease/buy a vehicle beyond 4-5 years max, otherwise its not the same vehicle anymore.

Please, don't buy on those terms.

You're not paying any more for the privilege of having 7 years to pay it off, so I don't see the problem here. Look at it this way - who else will lend you 25-30K @ 0% for that long? If you can pay off the loan at any time, (i.e. sell the car and/or just pay it off), then you're not really 'tied down', are you? You could argue that you shouldn't buy a new car period, but that is a totally different discussion.
Banned
Aug 30, 2004
958 posts
35 upvotes
Had 3 Elantras. No need for extra warranty. A seven year warranty on a vehicle. Why is everyone so warranty happy on RFD?

Just a waste of $.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
1355 posts
44 upvotes
At 0% it makes sense to do it even if you have the cash on hand.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
2994 posts
821 upvotes
antman59 wrote: At 0% it makes sense to do it even if you have the cash on hand.

True. Even if you just left it sitting in the bank it would make you some cash. Better to use theirs.
May 14, 2006
43 posts
1 upvote
isn't santa fe base manual model $19,999 cash last month? the the road should be under $25k.
84*350 = $29400, doesn't sound hot.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2004
4646 posts
2216 upvotes
Edmonton
plugdat wrote: its 0% financing tho.. i'm confused by your response... do you change cars every 3 years?

Some people do... with the cost of repairs now adays, not everyone wants to be paying for a car and having to pay for repairs. Dealerships can advertise low payments, but your paying for 7 years.... Some people want to stay under warranty always so you're flipping every 3-5 years. Course, deprication is highest in the first 3, so usually 5/6 is when it seems to slow down..

Really, the dealers dont lose either way. 0% and then dont have rebates, or big cash rebate and higher financing. It really depends on your budget and what works best.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2001
1733 posts
566 upvotes
GMA
Why would someone want to drive a Santa Fe is simply beyond me but there are good deals these days at Hyundai's dealerships.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)