Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Hyundai

Hyundai Promotions and Pricing

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 12th, 2015 8:55 am
Jr. Member
Dec 15, 2007
181 posts
10 upvotes
kuyaxx wrote: Got it from Brian Tan.

Got my black 2012 Sante Fe yesterday from Brian Tan - Hyundai Mississauga

Excellent Service - Best Price

Have already started refering him to friends and co-workers who saw my ride yesterday

Jun D
Newbie
Oct 31, 2006
3 posts
2 upvotes
Thanks to everyone who recommended Brian Tan on this forum. My husband and I just picked up our Hyundai Sonata 2.4LTD last night.

We were very impressed with Brian's no BS attitude, he never pressured us and we left feeling very good about our purchase.

If you're in the market for a new Hyundai, save yourself a lot of time and hassle, go straight to him and you'll get the best price. I will recommend him to all family, friends and RFD members/lurkers. It is the way that all car sales should be.

Brian Tan
Phone: 905-606-5081*
Email:*[email protected]
http://www.mississaugahyundai.com
Jr. Member
Aug 21, 2009
150 posts
26 upvotes
gyros wrote: Got my black 2012 Sante Fe yesterday from Brian Tan - Hyundai Mississauga

Excellent Service - Best Price

Have already started refering him to friends and co-workers who saw my ride yesterday

Jun D

Congrat!

Need a car soon.
Wondering to get a CRV or SanteFe
Jr. Member
Aug 21, 2009
150 posts
26 upvotes
zodagirl wrote: Thanks to everyone who recommended Brian Tan on this forum. My husband and I just picked up our Hyundai Sonata 2.4LTD last night.

We were very impressed with Brian's no BS attitude, he never pressured us and we left feeling very good about our purchase.

If you're in the market for a new Hyundai, save yourself a lot of time and hassle, go straight to him and you'll get the best price. I will recommend him to all family, friends and RFD members/lurkers. It is the way that all car sales should be.

Brian Tan
Phone: 905-606-5081*
Email:*[email protected]
http://www.mississaugahyundai.com

Congrat!
Can you share how much is saved?
Member
User avatar
Jun 17, 2006
200 posts
2 upvotes
Has anyone purchased a 2012 white Hyundai Elantra?
How long was your wait time? I bought one and have to wait 6 weeks to get it
Deal Fanatic
Feb 1, 2006
9639 posts
884 upvotes
Muskoka
Any recent Accent buys people have made that were great deals? I need an econobox soon, was going to get a 2-3 year old Civic, but might go new if the deal is sweet.
Deal Expert
Oct 20, 2001
18709 posts
1314 upvotes
Sauga
zodagirl wrote: Thanks to everyone who recommended Brian Tan on this forum. My husband and I just picked up our Hyundai Sonata 2.4LTD last night.

We were very impressed with Brian's no BS attitude, he never pressured us and we left feeling very good about our purchase.

If you're in the market for a new Hyundai, save yourself a lot of time and hassle, go straight to him and you'll get the best price. I will recommend him to all family, friends and RFD members/lurkers. It is the way that all car sales should be.

Brian Tan
Phone: 905-606-5081*
Email:*[email protected]
http://www.mississaugahyundai.com
Good to see that there's a salesman that offers good service. One of their "Financial Services Managers" (I won't name which one) was at Meadowvale Honda when I bought my Odyssey there a couple of years ago...and he fed me A LOT of BS when trying to sell me rustproofing and extended warranty. Hopefully he's not doing the same at Hyundai and/or you didn't have to deal with him.

Anyway, congrats on your purchase! My kids loved the sunroof in the Sonata Limited when we took a look at it. :)
Member
Sep 22, 2009
208 posts
216 upvotes
Toronto
nayan97 wrote: Hey Has Anyone purchased a 2012 Hyundai Tucson??? Can you guys PM with what you got and also the price????


I would love to get some prices as well also does any one know what is the invoice price for the Tucson GLS AWD car.
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 1, 2004
863 posts
657 upvotes
Montreal
daviiiiiid wrote: +1, Im in Montreal and in the market for an Elantra, if we could all benefit from it, would be great.

I don't know who the other person would recommend, but I bought a 2012 Accent GLS for dealer cost + 2.8% or so (based on the carcostcanada.com price) from Hyundai Longueuil. I talked to Olivier Proulx there and the "haggling" was pretty painless. I would recommend that dealer to people in Montreal that don't mind going to the south shore for their car. I went to other dealers in Montreal and they didn't want to talk any deal whatsoever for the 2012 Accent, since it was brand new and completely sold out. I ended up waiting a little over 3 months for my car.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 8, 2002
13155 posts
4266 upvotes
GTA
Rehan wrote: One of their "Financial Services Managers" (I won't name which one) was at Meadowvale Honda when I bought my Odyssey there a couple of years ago...and he fed me A LOT of BS when trying to sell me rustproofing and extended warranty.

Is there a finance manager that DOESN'T do this? It's part of their job. Some are sleazier than others but they get a nice commission on the extras, so they push it.

The best one is the rustproofing gadget that goes under your hood. IIrc it was offered for the 'incredible' price of $595, I declined. They're on ebay for $20 :)
_______________

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Newbie
Oct 31, 2006
3 posts
2 upvotes
Hugh Jass wrote: Is there a finance manager that DOESN'T do this? It's part of their job. Some are sleazier than others but they get a nice commission on the extras, so they push it.

The best one is the rustproofing gadget that goes under your hood. IIrc it was offered for the 'incredible' price of $595, I declined. They're on ebay for $20 :)
The finance manager we dealt with (Rahman, I believe was his name) was a nice guy. He did try to sell us the rustproofing, ding and leather protection but definitely no pressure, just doing his job. Husband and I went in with the understanding that we do not want to get any of that done. The metal is treated, I'm not too too concerned about rust. Although all the talk about rust got my husband all worried but getting rustproof after market is inexpensive so I won't have purchased it from Hyundai anyway. We've also ordered a set of mud flaps from ebay and I think that's going to offer some sort of rust protection since it will prevent the body from getting scratches from flying debris.

Between Brian and Rahman, they both have great things to say about the place they work for and seem to enjoy their job and I think that reflects in their customer service.
Deal Expert
Oct 20, 2001
18709 posts
1314 upvotes
Sauga
Hugh Jass wrote: Is there a finance manager that DOESN'T do this? It's part of their job. Some are sleazier than others but they get a nice commission on the extras, so they push it.
When I got my Civic last year from a different Honda dealership, the finance manager mentioned those things but there was no pressure at all. Of course it's part of their job to push it, but they should do it without lies and exaggerations.

It wasn't Rahman, BTW. :)
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 21, 2008
735 posts
106 upvotes
Montreal
matdwyer wrote: The Velosters still have a two to three month wait to get here - not really a point in subsidizing a model that you can't even deliver.

The turbo looks very similar to the regular that the GF bought - There have been no issues in the road trip we took it on (3500km) or daily driving - spiffy little car that's phenomenal on gas (6.0 on the highway)

Hyundai are usually cheap on gas (minus the first generations of Accent, lots of people I know that had one had LOTS of problems) ... I still manage to do 6.5 to 7 on the highway with my 2002 Elantra!

My lowest is around 6.1 during hot summer days! :D
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 2, 2005
2464 posts
155 upvotes
GTA
Bullseye wrote: Any recent Accent buys people have made that were great deals? I need an econobox soon, was going to get a 2-3 year old Civic, but might go new if the deal is sweet.
+1
Newbie
Dec 4, 2006
60 posts
6 upvotes
kosmosac13 wrote: Has anyone purchased a 2012 white Hyundai Elantra?
How long was your wait time? I bought one and have to wait 6 weeks to get it

girl at my work just bought one, waited a few days...
Member
User avatar
Jul 28, 2008
422 posts
76 upvotes
cdndsi wrote: I would love to get some prices as well also does any one know what is the invoice price for the Tucson GLS AWD car.

I am also interested in that. Did you get any quotes?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 19, 2005
3116 posts
2248 upvotes
Canadia
davka wrote: I am also interested in that. Did you get any quotes?

You need to know more than the wholesale invoice price. Get a carcostcanada report, which also lists factory to dealer and factory to customer offers, plus financing deals. It's no use playing 3% over invoice if the dealer is getting a $1000 incentive that you don't know about.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
6148 posts
1995 upvotes
Mississauga
not sure if I had already praised Brian tan before but he is an example of what all car salesman should be

my mom was his very first client that bought a car from him

thumbs up all the way

Top