Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Hyundai

Hyundai Promotions and Pricing

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 12th, 2015 8:55 am
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2005
2142 posts
604 upvotes
Scarborough
Looks like they got 0% for 96 months now...
Jun 11, 2009
174 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
I am looking to buy an Elantra (Automatic with AC, no specific trim) ... what is the best price I can get. This will be my first car purchase, so any advice / pointers will be helpful.

I am ok purchasing all cash or for financing depending on what deal I get.

I am also debating new car vs old car at this point. But wanted to know what you advice :)

thanks
Apr 30, 2011
8 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Just picked up 2013 Sonata Hybrid Limited from Brian Tan @ Mississauga Hyundai. Everything was easy and painless :lol: . Brian Tan is the prime example of how new car shopping should be.
I've been to a few dealerships before him, but my experience with Brian was totally different!

Price wise, other dealers had to think long and hard :o to even match the price. And once I actually arrived at Mississauga Hyundai, we got an additional discount on top.
I would definitely recommend everyone to go there first.
Nov 30, 2006
568 posts
91 upvotes
Any help appreciated from those who know...

a) There is currently "All in" Pricing that "Includes Price Adjustment, Fees, Delivery & Destination. Plus Tax"

I'm assuming that that doesn't mean "also includes the tax"?

b) How does this All In Pricing compare to the deal that was out in the springtime last year?

Thanks!
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
17284 posts
15075 upvotes
GTA, ON
regardless you should always get the dealers invoice and negotiate from there
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2011
2715 posts
968 upvotes
Yellowknife
hamhead wrote: warning guys, these cars have good INITIAL QUALITY only. i test drove a used newer model sonata with 40k kms. dash was rattling and the car sounded hollow. car felt light and cheap and the steering as loose while suspension was bouncy. engine was loud and had no pep at speed. brakes were squishy.

they probably drive awesome new though, which is what gets most buyers i guess.
Phil Edmonston, Lemon Aid writer, recommends used Hyundai Sonata. He drives a 2008 Hyundai Tuscon.
Jan 26, 2014
890 posts
536 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I just negotiated a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe sport limited 2.0t awd for $34,331 plus delivery $1760 and taxes license no additional insurance or warranties or options. Financed for 48 months 0 percent.The dealership was kingscross in scarborough. Sales persons name is sun yin. And no im not the sales person.
Apr 12, 2006
368 posts
15 upvotes
saw the ad last night about the - 0% for 96 months at dealer invoice pricing....IMO this is pretty crazy!
but I haven't been following Hyundai deals on RFD, so I dont' know if this is actually the norm... (forgive me if it is :P)
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2005
2731 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
Globe & Mail just posted an article about Hyundai throwing in a $4,000 factory discount on the 2014 Hyundai Sonata. (Well, they posted 2015, but I'm pretty sure that's a typo because the 2015 Sonatas haven't been released yet.)

$4,000 manufacturer incentive, plus whatever else you can squeeze out of the dealer, from an MSRP of $27,999.

Hot deal? Or wait for better?
Jon Lim
Oct 21, 2013
297 posts
148 upvotes
waterloo, on
I got gls model for 150 biweekly. Thats below invoice price ..u need to be good at negotiatiom :)

ipmonty wrote: I am looking to buy an Elantra (Automatic with AC, no specific trim) ... what is the best price I can get. This will be my first car purchase, so any advice / pointers will be helpful.

I am ok purchasing all cash or for financing depending on what deal I get.

I am also debating new car vs old car at this point. But wanted to know what you advice :)

thanks
Aug 8, 2003
990 posts
129 upvotes
Ontario
Looking to get a2015 Elantra GLS or Lumited
Is $24000 OTD too much. What is the invoice price? What are you guys paying OTD?
Dec 9, 2007
539 posts
16 upvotes
Vancouver
TheZodiac wrote: Looking to get a2015 Elantra GLS or Lumited
Is $24000 OTD too much. What is the invoice price? What are you guys paying OTD?
Check car cost Canada.