• Nov 23rd, 2011 3:06 pm
[OP]
Nov 12, 2005
252 posts
28 upvotes
North York

[Lands End] Lands End/30% off/free shipping no minimum

www.landsend.com

Also save on Duty if your order is under $20.00.

Copy and Pasted from email:

* 30% off your order
Excludes gift cards, special services, duties & taxes. Savings reflected at checkout when valid promotion code and PIN are applied at time of order. Offer ends 11:59 p.m. Central Monday, November 28, 2011.

Just for Canada! Returns are now easier than ever!
Now $7.95 when you use the Canada Post label that will be included in your order! Just put the label on your package and drop off at any Canada Post location. Pay nothing now - the $7.95 US charge will be deducted from the amount of your return. Please note that Lands' End returns are no longer accepted at Sears Canada locations.

How to get Free Shipping + 30% off your order:

Simply click any link in this e-mail and the Promotion Code and PIN will automatically be applied to your order.

Or at checkout‚ manually enter the Promotion Code DRUMSTICK and PIN 1121.

Save 30% on all merchandise (excludes Buy more and Save Pricing, monogramming, gift cards, gift boxing, shipping, taxes and duties) and receive free shipping to U.S. and Canadian addresses. 5-7 business day delivery to most addresses. Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Applies only to merchandise purchased from landsend.com and Lands' End consumer catalogs. Excludes Lands' End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, November 28, 2011.

Not valid on previous purchases or when combined with any other promotional offers.
17 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2010
3521 posts
1221 upvotes
Halifax
If you don't mind me adding, it's both taxes and duties that are not added if your order is under $20.

MaryToronto wrote: Just for Canada! Returns are now easier than ever!
Now $7.95 when you use the Canada Post label that will be included in your order! Just put the label on your package and drop off at any Canada Post location. Pay nothing now - the $7.95 US charge will be deducted from the amount of your return. Please note that Lands' End returns are no longer accepted at Sears Canada locations.
This is new. I'm more likely to make larger orders now that I don't have to worry about arranging my own shipping if I want to return the order. It's certainly not as good as being able to return the item to Sears, but it's better than what they had the past couple of months.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1629 posts
263 upvotes
This is new. I'm more likely to make larger orders now that I don't have to worry about arranging my own shipping if I want to return the order. It's certainly not as good as being able to return the item to Sears, but it's better than what they had the past couple of months.[/QUOTE]

The web site still lists Sears as a possible return spot:

<http://www.landsend.com/customerservice/returns/>
---
1. Return Internet or catalog orders at a Sears store.

Just follow these guidelines

Bring the Lands' End items you wish to return to any Sears® store.
Make sure to bring the original packing slip for the items you wish to return.
You will receive a return confirmation from Sears. Lands' End will then issue a credit in the original form of payment. If the original form of payment is no longer valid, the payment was made with points or vouchers from a rewards program, or if the order was a gift, you'll be issued a Lands' End gift card instead.
Please Note: Sears cannot accept exchanges or returns from Lands' End stores, Amazon.com®, or Lands' End Business Outfitters.
---

I have been waiting for a god coupon to stack onto the previously discounted price. Alas, discount on the items are gone now! :(
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2010
3521 posts
1221 upvotes
Halifax
I'm pretty certain what you have posted is the return options from within the US: http://www.landsend.com/customerservice ... index.html

The return options from Canada no longer list Sears. Sears Canada stopped selling Lands Ends a few months back. http://www.landsend.com/customerservice ... index.html

As well I expect that during their black Friday and/or Cyber Monday sales they will have a lot more items discounted. Or at least that's what I hope. :)

And this 30% off coupon will still be good then.
Dec 30, 2005
958 posts
15 upvotes
Where does it say on the website about the new return procedures via Canada post? (OP is copy and pasted from email) .... is this open to every Canadian order or just people who got the email?

I'm probably being stupid, but I cannot find it.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2008
1270 posts
985 upvotes
Hamilton
Did anybody else receive the $10 off of $50 or more coupon in the mail? I'm wondering if this is one time use.....
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2010
3521 posts
1221 upvotes
Halifax
shwab wrote: Did anybody else receive the $10 off of $50 or more coupon in the mail? I'm wondering if this is one time use.....
Is that the one with the 7 digit pin number? I got one included in the package with my last order.

I believe the codes with 7 digit pin numbers are one time use.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2010
3521 posts
1221 upvotes
Halifax
caliente wrote: Where does it say on the website about the new return procedures via Canada post? (OP is copy and pasted from email) .... is this open to every Canadian order or just people who got the email?

I don't think it's on their website yet.

My best guess is that it only applies the newly purchased orders, so maybe they don't want to put it on the website in order to not confuse people trying to return older orders. But I think it should apply to everyone who makes new orders after today.
Mar 26, 2008
911 posts
1201 upvotes
Toronto
With the 30% off everything sale (everything 30% off+free shipping to canada) currently on, landsend's Half-Zip fleece is only $12.25 ($17.50+30% off) including duty, tax and shipping. I believe it is the lowest price for this item ever!!!. The downside is that most colors and sizes seem to be either back ordered or out of stock altogether. Please read the link given below for more details regarding this item.

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/landsend ... a-1105061/

Promotion Code DRUMSTICK
PIN 1121

Men's Regular ThermaCheck® 100 Half-zip Pullover
Women's Regular ThermaCheck® 100 Half-zip Pullover

[IMG]http://www.landsend.com/owhq/2011pp/392 ... 9_01-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.landsend.com/owhq/2011pp/404 ... 7_01-1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://s7.landsend.com/is/image/LandsEn ... 2941176471[/IMG][IMG]http://s7.landsend.com/is/image/LandsEn ... &id=EbkqU0[/IMG]

Also, see the links given below for feedback from previous threads regarding this fleece.....

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/landsend ... da-967200/

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/lands-en ... s-1097000/

Orders totalling under $20 do not incur either duty or taxes, so by splitting your order you can avoid paying both duty and taxes.

At checkout‚ on the Billing Information page‚ go to the section labeled “Promotion Code” (above the credit card payment box) and manually enter the Promotion Code DRUMSTICK and PIN 1121 in the space provided.

Or if you have a Lands’ End “Personal Shopping Account”...
1) Make your selections
2) On the Order Review page‚ click “Promotion Code” in the section labeled “Apply another payment method”
3) Enter your “Promotion Code” and PIN (shown above). That’s it!

Dran
May 22, 2008
70 posts
How about I retrun by UPS, is it also pay nothing when I use label?
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2010
3521 posts
1221 upvotes
Halifax
haoyun08 wrote: How about I retrun by UPS, is it also pay nothing when I use label?
It never used to. The label they used to include said postage required.

I doubt that's changed if you don't want to use Canada Post.
Feb 24, 2005
107 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
On the Land's End website it states that the return mailing label could be printed out and then they will take $7.95 off the amount they will refund you to pay for postage.

So returns via mailing isn't free for Canadians...
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2010
3521 posts
1221 upvotes
Halifax
tallgirl888 wrote: On the Land's End website it states that the return mailing label could be printed out and then they will take $7.95 off the amount they will refund you to pay for postage.

So returns via mailing isn't free for Canadians...
Correct, this is explained in the first post.

I just mentioned that this is better than having to arrange your own shipping, which has been the situation over the past few months after they stopped accepting returns at Sears.
May 22, 2008
70 posts
funsave22 wrote: correct, this is explained in the first post.

I just mentioned that this is better than having to arrange your own shipping, which has been the situation over the past few months after they stopped accepting returns at sears.

5555,how much for return from cananda by ups?
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2010
3521 posts
1221 upvotes
Halifax
haoyun08 wrote: how much for return from cananda by ups?
It's going to depend on how far you are sending it and the size and weight of the package. Just like when you normally usually UPS or any other courier.
[OP]
Nov 12, 2005
252 posts
28 upvotes
North York
[quote="FunSave22" post_id="13792852" time="1321965912" user_id="326348"]If you don't mind me adding, it's both taxes and duties that are not added if your order is under $20.

Not at all! Thank you for adding! I missed the taxes along with the duty. Thanks for clarification! :)
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2010
3521 posts
1221 upvotes
Halifax
caliente wrote: Where does it say on the website about the new return procedures via Canada post? (OP is copy and pasted from email) .... is this open to every Canadian order or just people who got the email?

In case people are still wondering, I just got something that I ordered on Thursday and was shipped on Friday. It contained the new Canada Post label along with an explanation of how to use it.

This was before they sent out any emails mentioning it, so I'm pretty certain the new policy applies to everyone.