Expired Hot Deals

[Merged] MacHeist: 15 apps including Scrivener, Bioshock 2, Bejeweled 3 for $29

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2012 12:51 am
Tags:
[OP]
Newbie
Mar 2, 2012
29 posts
33 upvotes
EDMONTON

[Merged] MacHeist: 15 apps including Scrivener, Bioshock 2, Bejeweled 3 for $29

Full list at http://macheist.com/

25% of proceeds go to charity.
30 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 7, 2006
926 posts
69 upvotes
Burnaby
apple newbie questions. can i use these app on the new IPAD?
:D
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 7, 2006
926 posts
69 upvotes
Burnaby
robskot wrote: These apps are for OSX, not iOS
thanks for the quick reply
:D
Sr. Member
Jun 14, 2011
559 posts
207 upvotes
Montreal
http://macheist.com/

For Mac users.

25 % of it goes to charity.

This is an American site, but i dont see how that would not work for Canadians.

Bejeweled 3 $20
Scrivener $45
Courier $10
PDF Signer $10
Artboard $30
Jurassic Park $30
Sam and Max $35
Strong Bad $30
Radium $25
DiskTools Pro $80
Evernote $60
HDRtist $30

And a few more once it gets 25k sold.

Lots of it are useless, but only needing one of those makes it worth it.

I am no Mac users, but i figured some people here might be.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2009
2726 posts
581 upvotes
Toronto
The 25% goes to charity is only a scheme to get suckers into buying worthless apps that should've been free from the start. Even if the apps are free, no one would want to waste their time on them.
Banned
May 12, 2004
9756 posts
4135 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks for the post. Had not seen it the 1st time. Evernote Premium alone is worth the buy for Evernote whores like me. ;)

Worthlessness is in the eye of the beholder.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 2, 2005
2915 posts
7 upvotes
Scarborough
Cas77 wrote: Thanks for the post. Had not seen it the 1st time. Evernote Premium alone is worth the buy for Evernote whores like me. ;)

Worthlessness is in the eye of the beholder.
What's so good about evernote premium? If I buy once licence then evermore on my pc and android will also be the premium version?
HEATWARE & RFD feedback
I do not sell here to make money. I am simply selling stuff I no longer use. I am flexible with pricing as I want you to get good value for your money. If offering a lower than asking price please be reasonable with your offerings. Thanks.
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2005
22220 posts
3055 upvotes
neptunestar wrote: What's so good about evernote premium? If I buy once licence then evermore on my pc and android will also be the premium version?
Its tied to an account.
Sr. Member
Jul 31, 2004
802 posts
60 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone buying it but not interested in Scrivener? That and the games are the only ones with separate codes. PM me if willing to sell separately for $5-10.
Member
Apr 11, 2005
298 posts
35 upvotes
I bought this this morning, I'm an Evernote premium user so this is a fantastic deal and I've thought about scrivener in the past so it was a nice bonus.

Usually I take a few days to decide if the bundle is worth it for me, but I picked this one up right away.
Member
Jan 8, 2008
477 posts
149 upvotes
blitzforce wrote: The 25% goes to charity is only a scheme to get suckers into buying worthless apps that should've been free from the start. Even if the apps are free, no one would want to waste their time on them.
Even if you had added "IMHO", you would still be wrong about this particular bundle (IMHO).
Sr. Member
Jul 28, 2002
621 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
Can we checkout via iTunes....or will these work on ipad
99% of the stuff I own comes from RFD!
Banned
May 12, 2004
9756 posts
4135 upvotes
Ottawa
applejuice wrote: Can we checkout via iTunes....or will these work on ipad
No and no.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2007
1973 posts
155 upvotes
British Columbia
Cold app selection this year. Got a couple good macheist nano apps though for free.
Sr. Member
Dec 1, 2003
757 posts
38 upvotes
marcR wrote: I bought this this morning, I'm an Evernote premium user so this is a fantastic deal and I've thought about scrivener in the past so it was a nice bonus.

Usually I take a few days to decide if the bundle is worth it for me, but I picked this one up right away.
As a free evernote user, I'm not sure why the evernote premium here is a value of $60? The way I figure it the app itself is free and the premium service costs $US 45/year. This Macheist promo is for 3 months of evernote premium. Don't get me wrong, I love evernote but it seems like if that's the main impetus for getting the bundle, it would be better to get the year subscription directly from evernote? Or am I missing something?

EDIT: I read it wrong somehow. 1 year plus 3 months. seems worth it if you want the premium. I'm not sure I need it though.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)