Expired Hot Deals

[Metro] Nestea 12-pack - BOGI deal (Buy One Get INFINITY)!!!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 31st, 2013 12:34 am
Banned
Oct 19, 2010
7433 posts
1141 upvotes
Mississauga East
Gave out just over 100 cans of Nestea Cool
It was a HIT

I am surprised at how much chips kids are getting

I kept green tea for myself - less calories
Deal Addict
May 31, 2007
2068 posts
557 upvotes
Calgary
zz000ter wrote: Gave out just over 100 cans of Nestea Cool
It was a HIT

I am surprised at how much chips kids are getting
Those chips will surely be smashed to bits with that can of iced tea flopping around in their trick or treat bags. As a kid I hated getting cans of pop, because it was heavy in the bag, it squashed things like chips, and it took up valuable space that could be used for other goodies.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2008
6439 posts
2020 upvotes
GTA
Rudee wrote: Those chips will surely be smashed to bits with that can of iced tea flopping around in their trick or treat bags. As a kid I hated getting cans of pop, because it was heavy in the bag, it squashed things like chips, and it took up valuable space that could be used for other goodies.
My daughter got a Nestea last night-had to laugh when I saw it. No prob with chips smashing though;she also had a can of coke in there and both cans settled to the bottom of her bag. Maybe you had a sugar rush going on those nights; swinging the bag over your head as you ran crazed from door to door? :-0
Nov 15, 2009
554 posts
209 upvotes
not sure why its in the expired deals
this deal is very much still valid.
found a place that has a full skid
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
6101 posts
260 upvotes
vdubber wrote: not sure why its in the expired deals
this deal is very much still valid.
found a place that has a full skid
Because they stopped producing these cases awhile ago. What you bought is old stock that hasn't sold since.
Banned
Jul 16, 2003
10398 posts
1464 upvotes
Toronto
Just a friendly reminder that if you still have a voucher at home (for a free case) it expires on Dec 31st.
Andre Oliveira - Mortgage Agent
Mortgage Intelligence - FSCO# 10428
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4136 upvotes
Toronto
It looks like I burned through half my collection already... wow, I didn't know we drank so much of these. How long will the shelf life of these last?
appleb wrote: Bump! One more day!
Yeah, I want to use my last one on a Nestea Cool to try what it's like, but I haven't seen them sold anywhere.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
4436 posts
1325 upvotes
Got my last 2 packs.
You can return or exchange them for something else at WM if you like
Mar 12, 2007
959 posts
192 upvotes
Kingston
Fantaz wrote: It looks like I burned through half my collection already... wow, I didn't know we drank so much of these. How long will the shelf life of these last?

Yeah, I want to use my last one on a Nestea Cool to try what it's like, but I haven't seen them sold anywhere.
Got 2 cases of "Nestea Cool" in Kingston's Loblaws yesterday (Dec. 31). By the way, have you checked blood sugar lately? :lol:
Jun 7, 2006
234 posts
46 upvotes
Some of my zero cans have Jan 28 13 on the bottom? is expiry date something to be worried about?
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18047 posts
25146 upvotes
ONTARIO
jpistone wrote: Some of my zero cans have Jan 28 13 on the bottom? is expiry date something to be worried about?
No, not in my opinion. I still have many cases of Nestea ZERO that have expired a long time ago and they still taste fine.
Jul 4, 2009
178 posts
49 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: No, not in my opinion. I still have many cases of Nestea ZERO that have expired a long time ago and they still taste fine.
Unlike real sugar, the fake stuff does break down at a molecular level over time - hence the existence of expiry dates on diet pop/soda/nesteas. The sweetness will get duller over time past that date.