Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cineplex

[Nestea, Sprite, Fanta] get a BOGO movie code at Cineplex

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 26th, 2014 12:04 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
2775 posts
2127 upvotes

[Cineplex] [Nestea, Sprite, Fanta] get a BOGO movie code at Cineplex

Buy a special marked Nestea, Sprite, Fanta, get a code in the box and redeem a BOGO movie ticket at cineplex.
May 1 to October 31 Sun-Thur

http://www.cineplex.com/Promos/coke.aspx

VanceMendoza wrote: Also just read in the terms and condition that the Fanta Orange cases and Sprite cases will only come out after June 17th. Just FYI, maybe you should put that in the OP so people aren't searching for those specifically.

It also said Fanta isn't eligible in Quebec.. and I think Sprite is ONLY Quebec? And that the Maritime provinces aren't included in this deal as well.
260 replies
Oct 7, 2010
135 posts
26 upvotes
Whistler, BC
went to the movies last week, movies are pretty expensive now a days. thanks
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3431 posts
1079 upvotes
No Friday/Saturday kinda sucks but oh well. Still a good deal...

Can you combine using Scene points on one movie and getting the other ticket free?
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3431 posts
1079 upvotes
Also just read in the terms and condition that the Fanta Orange cases and Sprite cases will only come out after June 17th. Just FYI, maybe you should put that in the OP so people aren't searching for those specifically.

It also said Fanta isn't eligible in Quebec.. and I think Sprite is ONLY Quebec? And that the Maritime provinces aren't included in this deal as well.
Nov 9, 2008
586 posts
135 upvotes
Not sure if they are like the granola bar deal. You can't use the tickets on Friday and Saturday. Super stupid
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
2775 posts
2127 upvotes
VanceMendoza wrote: Also just read in the terms and condition that the Fanta Orange cases and Sprite cases will only come out after June 17th. Just FYI, maybe you should put that in the OP so people aren't searching for those specifically.

Done, thanks.Maritime provinces does not have Cineplex, they only have Empire Theatre
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3431 posts
1079 upvotes
raccoon wrote: Done, thanks.Maritime provinces does not have Cineplex, they only have Empire Theatre
I figured.
Nov 16, 2011
124 posts
104 upvotes
Edmonton
Yes. You can use Scene points for the one and get the other for free, did this last movie.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1755 posts
1353 upvotes
Montreal
I love these deals, basically it saves me from having to fight people on cheap Tuesdays and saves you from having to get there super early. Basically you have 4 days (including sunday) rather than 1 day to watch a cheap movie. Since I really like watching movies it really is like a free product for me.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
6055 posts
853 upvotes
Markham
molybdenum wrote: I love these deals, basically it saves me from having to fight people on cheap Tuesdays and saves you from having to get there super early. Basically you have 4 days (including sunday) rather than 1 day to watch a cheap movie. Since I really like watching movies it really is like a free product for me.
how do you figure?

I liked using these on Tuesdays...bro and I for the cost of one tuesday ticket...i believe at one point last year these were on sale for about $3.00 a case...only downside is cant order online/in advance so have to worry about lines...
Deal Addict
May 31, 2007
2068 posts
558 upvotes
Calgary
Your post reminded me I still have a couple of cases of Nestea Iced tea in the basement from last summer when they were giving out coupons for free cases of Iced Tea. Thanks for the reminder!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1755 posts
1353 upvotes
Montreal
adeel wrote: how do you figure?

I liked using these on Tuesdays...bro and I for the cost of one tuesday ticket...i believe at one point last year these were on sale for about $3.00 a case...only downside is cant order online/in advance so have to worry about lines...
I just used my 2 for 1 from the nature valley and you can only redeem it online. Actually I never even thought about using it on a tuesday because using the coupon I can go for 6.50 on the non-weekend days, which is the same price as tuesday.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9837 upvotes
Toronto
Rudee wrote: Your post reminded me I still have a couple of cases of Nestea Iced tea in the basement from last summer when they were giving out coupons for free cases of Iced Tea. Thanks for the reminder!!!
I think those expired in December :P...I've still got a s**t tonne of those too
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
Fanta! :)
deal_with_singh wrote: I think those expired in December :P...I've still got a s**t tonne of those too
me too? I think they start going bitter soon
molybdenum wrote: I love these deals, basically it saves me from having to fight people on cheap Tuesdays and saves you from having to get there super early. Basically you have 4 days (including sunday) rather than 1 day to watch a cheap movie. Since I really like watching movies it really is like a free product for me.
you can combine both this BOGO coupon and cheapie Tuesday discounts?!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)