Automotive

[Merged] Ontario Driving Test Routes

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2022 6:37 pm
Apr 13, 2010
44 posts
27 upvotes
Mississauga
blexann wrote: You sequence above for changing lanes is incorrect. So many get this wrong and it's in the Drivers Handbook.

Check mirrors (rear and side)--->blind spot-->signal--->recheck mirrors and blind spot--->change lanes gradually and without slowing down

Yep, just keep twisting and turning your neck. When examiner asks, just say you are being safe. Can't go wrong at all :)
Sep 9, 2009
191 posts
1 upvote
jason9945 wrote: I'll give you a hint! Guelph uses the same street signs and road markings as the rest of ontario.

Thats funny but I am looking for some sincere replies please.
Sep 9, 2009
191 posts
1 upvote
Did my G in one go in Guelph.

Took one class from Vic (Vikram) Sharma of ABC College Driving School in Guelph.

Bus : (519) 822 5122
Cell : (519) 241 4884
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
2692 posts
860 upvotes
GTA
can't believe you people are posting routes. dont take the test if you're not ready. once you're on the the road anything can come right at you, whether it be a left turn, u turn, yield signs. you need to be alert for what comes at you, not memorizing what's coming. stay off the road if you cant drive without memorizing the road test.
Jun 13, 2011
1 posts
KESWICK
Does anyone know the Barrie G1 Exit Test Route?

Thanks
Mar 11, 2011
82 posts
14 upvotes
roggu1 wrote: Does anyone know the Barrie G1 Exit Test Route?

Thanks

Barrie G2 road test route

Exit from Driving centre plaza and take left on bryne drive
Take left on Mapleview Dr west
Take right on Veterans dr
Take right on Brookwood dr and immediate right on thurshwood dr
Parallel parking on this street
Left on elmbrook dr
Left again left on Brookwood dr
uphill parking
Left on Veterans Dr
Again left on Caplan Ave
Right on Bryne Dr
Enter into plaza and forward parking.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2007
1256 posts
118 upvotes
Ontario
Anyone know the Lindsay, Ontario route? Or any hints or tips?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2006
6219 posts
226 upvotes
dnyc wrote: can't believe you people are posting routes. dont take the test if you're not ready. once you're on the the road anything can come right at you, whether it be a left turn, u turn, yield signs. you need to be alert for what comes at you, not memorizing what's coming. stay off the road if you cant drive without memorizing the road test.

Thank you, thank you.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2004
2233 posts
2 upvotes
Scarborough
Any one got G1 exit test route for Oshawa??
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2007
1256 posts
118 upvotes
Ontario
Passed my G test in Lindsay, Ontario. The test took about around 20 minutes. City driving is like driving in any town/city (lots of left, right turns, lane changes, etc). The "highway" portion is relatively easy as the it's an 80 km/h highway and then drive back to the mall where the test center is located & park. I used Google Maps (Street View) to familiarize myself with the vicinity around Lindsay's Drive Test Center (at Lindsay Square Mall).

Just remember to check blind spots, mirrors and watch your speed. Always make a complete stop and not a rolling stop.
Sep 18, 2008
641 posts
188 upvotes
Does anyone know the G1 exit test for Downsview?

thanks!
Apr 20, 2011
385 posts
69 upvotes
Toronto
I am looking for G test routes for Etobicoke. Anyone?
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2007
2067 posts
334 upvotes
Ottawa
dnyc wrote: can't believe you people are posting routes. dont take the test if you're not ready. once you're on the the road anything can come right at you, whether it be a left turn, u turn, yield signs. you need to be alert for what comes at you, not memorizing what's coming. stay off the road if you cant drive without memorizing the road test.

If I were you, I would report to the drive test center and suggest them to change the routes
Aug 3, 2011
1 posts
TORONTO
Can someone give me driving test route for G test in Clinton,ON it will be really appreciated Thanks
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2006
6219 posts
226 upvotes
faisal69 wrote: Can someone give me driving test route for G test in Clinton,ON it will be really appreciated Thanks

Stay with me on this one, but get this! The roads in clinton are going to be the same as anywhere else in ontario. EXCEPT, like some other places, no 400 series highway.

So, no surprises, just roads like anywhere else.

But if you want to know, leave the drive test centre, turn left, then third right, second left, first right, second right, u-turn, third left, fourth left, then you are back at the test centre.

You are welcome.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 5, 2002
6630 posts
963 upvotes
jason9945 wrote: Stay with me on this one, but get this! The roads in clinton are going to be the same as anywhere else in ontario. EXCEPT, like some other places, no 400 series highway.

So, no surprises, just roads like anywhere else.

But if you want to know, leave the drive test centre, turn left, then third right, second left, first right, second right, u-turn, third left, fourth left, then you are back at the test centre.

You are welcome.

+1

I took this test last week.

How I memorized the route was to think of the Nintendo game I used to play and it had a code.

Up Down Up Down Left Right Left Right Ctl A Start A B B A B B A

(But I changed the A B for gas and break.)

Up and down mean North/South down the street.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2006
2698 posts
80 upvotes
Etobicoke
hyph3n wrote: I am looking for G test routes for Etobicoke. Anyone?

the one at centennial park?
they take you on renforth first. be careful since it's 40 km limit...it feels like you're crawling and it's frustration but remember it's only for a minute, stay focused. you turn onto some side street and do parralel park.
then you go on the 427 from eva road i think and exit on burnhamthorpe. you come back either by highway or road i don't remember this part it was 4 years ago lol. that's all he asked from me when i went.
Aug 4, 2011
1 posts
HAMILTON
Hi
Does anyone know the G1 route for the Brantford Test Centre?????

Gotta do it on the 8th and am hoping to do a practice run

Thanks