• Jul 22nd, 2012 4:59 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
2840 posts
474 upvotes
North York
Diamond_Ace wrote: Is there something wrong with the sign up link? I'm getting a page that says the event is over!

That may be the Aug event.
Aug 29, 2010
918 posts
132 upvotes
Sent out 8 invites and got 6 registered.

For those who run this last time, will you send extra invites if you don't see all registered and if so when?

Just want to make sure a full group signed up and shop so everyone can get a fair share...(suck to be a leader thought, more hassle than points. :( )

To all who I sent invites, can you please PM me if you can't register or shop so I know there's more open spot?

Need 2 serious shoppers for my group.
Aug 25, 2007
154 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
Want to join a group and shop. Please PM me
Jun 13, 2005
185 posts
2 upvotes
Hi
I'm looking for a group for 4 people myself, wife, sister and mom. We are serious about this and we all participated the last event too.

Please PM me if you need 4 more slots t fill in your group.

Thanks.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 9, 2006
9321 posts
12248 upvotes
GT-EH
songzier wrote: Sent out 8 invites and got 6 registered.

For those who run this last time, will you send extra invites if you don't see all registered and if so when?

Just want to make sure a full group signed up and shop so everyone can get a fair share...(suck to be a leader thought, more hassle than points. :( )

To all who I sent invites, can you please PM me if you can't register or shop so I know there's more open spot?

Need 2 serious shoppers for my group.

Your doing better than me... i got 5 registered out of 8.

I too am wondering if I should send out an extra invites to fill up my registration quota of 10 later... still early so we'll have to wait and see.
Jan 13, 2009
89 posts
Looking for a group with competent leader. Would need 2 spots, one for myself and one for my sister. I shop at SDS frequently so will have no problem with the 20$ and I will register immediately.
Pm me if interested.
May 31, 2005
25 posts
Edmonton
I joined last event. I shop @ shoppers frequently and will definitely buy more than $20. Please PM me thanks.
Jan 23, 2003
972 posts
189 upvotes
Mississauga
Reliable SDM Shoppers group! :lol:

This is the group to join if you're committed to spending $20 and don't want any problems. My 2010 event link: sdm-invite-your-friends-online-tell-fri ... st10040696

Please read first:
1. Gift cards, tobacco, lottery, bus/tickets, passes and prescriptions do not qualify as part of the $20.
2. The event will take place Jan. 11-13. Please make sure you're available to shop during these days!
3. Please register/PM me only if you're serious about shopping these days! This way everyone in the group gets maximum points without any hassles.
4. If everyone shops, you will receive 5000 from SDM and 4545 (50000/11) from me, for a total of 9545 points. (Approx. $13 redemption value)
5. Please keep your receipt after shopping until you receive your points! (To ensure you get your fair point share if someone doesn't shop)
6. Honest members only please! If you are unable to shop, please be honest and let me know.

If you're unsure if you're going to shop, please be honest and let me know. Thanks!

To ensure we get only those who are committed, only PM me if you meet just one of these requirements:
1. You have made 20+ posts on RFD, and a member for at least 2 months. OR
2. You have been a member of RFD at least 1 year.
3. Participated in a SDM group I've created before.

If you don't meet either requirements, but you're an honest committed shopper, please feel free to PM me with alternative references.
(e.g. past group leader who can confirm you shopped)

I apologize for all these rules, but I just want everything to go smoothly and everyone gets their points as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your understanding!

PM me with:
1. Your e-mail address
2. Your optimum card #

----

Group members
kellymtl confirmed shopped
MarkAnthony confirmed shopped
Tsidneku confirmed shopped
marksmom confirmed shopped w/receipt
miapet confirmed shopped
luminator confirmed shopped
mintattitude confirmed shopped
mintattitude's bf confirmed shopped
ryanns confirmed shopped
instapump confirmed shopped

last updated Friday 4:10pm EST
Aug 29, 2009
360 posts
17 upvotes
Kitchener
it now gives me an error like this now ?
Thank you for your interest in the Exclusive Online Tell A Friend Points Event.
Unfortunately because you were either unable to shop during the event, or did not spend $20 or more,
you did not earn any Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points®.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2007
1612 posts
110 upvotes
waiting for my previous group leader to set up the group again.... :twisted:
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2007
2723 posts
78 upvotes
I'm looking to join a group as well, preferably led by a reputable member that's been at RFD for more than 2 yrs. PM me please!

I've participated in the referral events numerous times in the past and have always come through :) Thanks!
Sep 11, 2005
497 posts
2 upvotes
I need a group.. Shopped in the last events.. Please PM..
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
5520 posts
1830 upvotes
Toronto
Looking for group members!

I have started multiple groups for 2 events past, so if you want a reliable group (and you're reliable too) send a message!
Only accepting members with more than 100 posts (or previous members). Please bookmark this post as I will put updates here.

Also, only message me if you know how this program works! If you haven't taken the time to read this thread, please do, as I won't be explaining how this Tell A Friend event works.

::PLEASE READ::
When you PM me, somewhere in your message PLEASE give me the following information in EXACTLY this format and order (3 separate lines, no spaces, don't put any headings, just your info!) so I can easily copy this information to use when transferring the points back to you.

RFD USERNAME
EMAIL ADDRESS
OPTIMUM NUMBER (please EXCLUDE the 603207 beginning part, I only need the last 9 digits, no spaces please)

Example:

BarackObama999
barack@obama.com
837389313 (NINE DIGITS, NO SPACES)

Also, include the sentence "I KNOW HOW THIS EVENT WORKS!" so I know you've read this and you understand how this promotion works.

MAKE SURE YOU GIVE ME THE RIGHT OPTIMUM NUMBER, I'm not responsible for transferring the points to the wrong account if you give me a wrong Optimum number.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

GROUP 1 - CLOSED for now - 10 invited, 9 registered, 8 confirmed

1. spy_li (confirmed)
2. spy_li #2 (confirmed)
3. avich (confirmed)
4. mallyK (unconfirmed)
5. Crimzaelus (confirmed)
6. Crimzaelus #2 (confirmed)
7. xinhang (unconfirmed)
8. xinhang #2 (unconfirmed)
9. sidseven (confirmed)
10. tenravens (confirmed)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

GROUP 2 - CLOSED FOR NOW - 11 invited, 10 registered, 11 confirmed

I invited 11 people (invited the extra person) because someone didn't register and we only had 9 people actually registered by Tuesday. So the latest person has now registered and now we have 10 registered.

However, ALL 11 people that were invited have now confirmed themselves as part of this group by forwarding their confirmation of registration emails to me, and yet only 10 people actually registered under my invite. So either someone is pretending to have registered under my invite, OR someone in this group maybe received a second invite from another group leader as well, registered under that one, and thought they were registering under me so that's why they forwarded their confirmation of registration email to me... If you are one of the people below and perhaps requested invites from multiple group leaders and theres's a possibility that you registered under them and not me, can you please let me know? You should be receiving the points from the group leader that you registered under, not me.

1. vincentfkc (confirmed)
2. DaSnipe (confirmed)
3. jb831 (confirmed)
4. pakwan (confirmed)
5. wootam (confirmed)
6. mcg (confirmed)
7. rtrocket (confirmed)
8. doltbuster (confirmed)
9. stellar11 (confirmed)
10. bionicsamm (confirmed)
11. cui5 (confirmed)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

GROUP 3 - OPEN!

1. you? (unconfirmed)
2. you? (unconfirmed)
3. you? (unconfirmed)
4. you? (unconfirmed)
5. you? (unconfirmed)
6. you? (confirmed)
7. you? (confirmed)
8. you? (confirmed)
9. you? (unconfirmed)
10. you? (unconfirmed)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
SDM account login site is still down? pissing me off!

keep getting [QUOTE]Thank you for participating in the RAF promo.

Our records indicate that you did not shop during the promo, therefore no points will be awarded.

[/QUOTE]
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2003
1189 posts
47 upvotes
GTA
Waiting for previous group leader... Where are you?
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
44759 posts
5341 upvotes
Richmond Hill
tomtong wrote: Waiting for previous group leader... Where are you?

Same here.. forgot the leader's username, but his/her email is seirin... please respond, I want to participate again :)
Artisan woodworker crafting live edge tables, end grain cutting boards, and other home decor
Silver Coins | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio | Heatware

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)