• Last Updated:
  • Aug 29th, 2013 11:36 am
[OP]
Sep 6, 2011
8 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto

[Merged] Park 'n Fly coupon -multiple cities - discount

I found this great coupon through google as Park 'n Fly always, always seems to have online discounts. (rule of thumb? Don't ever go to park 'n fly unless print out an online coupon) This one in particular is $65 off for the Toronto Valet park and $40 off self-park, making it cheaper to valet park than take two taxis to & fro from the airport. This also has discounts for Montreal, Ottawa, Halifax, Vancouver and Edmonton.

As we were leaving on Dec. 24th - I printed off two coupons and gave one to the person behind me at Park n' Fly :-)

http://www.flightcentre.ca/flights/airport-parking
33 replies
[OP]
Sep 6, 2011
8 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
Park n fly asks you to keep this coupon and present upon check out. which means we, as customers, have to cart around a piece of paper over the trip. If you lose your printed coupon or forget to print, then use the promo code in the coupon with the automatic machine. Store the coupon as an image on your phone.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2005
8576 posts
4607 upvotes
Myladybugs wrote: Park n fly asks you to keep this coupon and present upon check out. which means we, as customers, have to cart around a piece of paper over the trip. If you lose your printed coupon or forget to print, then use the promo code in the coupon with the automatic machine. Store the coupon as an image on your phone.

:idea: Or you could just leave your coupon behind in the car, and present it at check out?
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
1903 posts
263 upvotes
Thanks OP. Coupon now expires Oct 31, 2012.

I allways leave the coupon in the car (i.e. in the glove box).
It used to be only death and taxes were inevitable. Now, of course, there's shipping and handling, too.
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2009
1714 posts
162 upvotes
onatrio
what is the best rate for a week for park n fly or possible coupons
thanks
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2003
1720 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
The best price I've found is about $90 with tax and surcharges (for 10 days) with Sunwing or Parknfly. I was really hoping I'd find a better rate.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
3942 posts
1808 upvotes
Toronto
grantmp wrote: There's this:
http://www.sunwing.ca/images/pnf_sunwing_tor_eng.pdf
$77.75 for 30 days in Economy
$99.95 for 30 days in Valet

I parked there last summer for 3 weeks and the shuttle service was pretty quick.
I'm not sure if you have to travel with Sunwing.Ca to use the coupon, though.
There is a better way.
Just get the park n fly regular Economy quick rate right from their website which is $78.99. When you go to print out the coupon, it should then show "for $15 more upgrade to Valet" at the top... so you now have Valet for 30 days for $93.99 + tax. I always use Valet since the wait for shuttle bus for Economy can be a long time.

You can do the same thing for weekly parking. Just get the Economy quick rate from website which is $45.95. When you print the coupon it will say same "for $15 more upgrade to Valet" so now you have Valet 1-week parking for $60.95.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2006
1231 posts
213 upvotes
Stouffville
coriolis wrote: http://paylessairportparking.ca/

They use the same lot as Park N Fly, I think they're the same company.
Yes...go with Payless airport..

They are A LOT better then direct parking (The price difference for me was $1)

Came back from NYC last wkend Park and Fly had soo many more buses...direct used Cargo Vans and had to wait an extra 15 mins cuz the first one was full
Mar 28, 2011
833 posts
611 upvotes
Toronto
got an upcoming trip...

anyone used globalairportparking.com?

they list the hotels around the airport as cheap parking (usually under $50 for 8 days) and will use the hotel shuttle to bring you to and back from the airport...lots of bad reviews though so i think i'll skip this one

i can park 8days at parknfly or any of the similar types for $65-75 (lots of coupon codes floating on google for parknfly and variation)

the gtaa parking with the linktrain is $90 flat and i think provides better security and more frequent transfer (2-3min every train)
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
3942 posts
1808 upvotes
Toronto
BoredAtWork wrote: the gtaa parking with the linktrain is $90 flat and i think provides better security and more frequent transfer (2-3min every train)
Definitely convenient since you just hop on the tram, but quite expensive. $90 flat for 1 week is for the Pearson value park indoor garage, its only $70 for 1 week for the value park open lot. I've used this one occasionally when travelling for a few days at a time ($15 per day).

However for 1 week, the Park N Fly Valet service for only $60 seems the best to me, since the shuttle buses for Valet are super frequent plus you also get Park N Fly and Aeroplan points.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2003
1720 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
rob444 wrote: There is a better way.
Just get the park n fly regular Economy quick rate right from their website which is $78.99. When you go to print out the coupon, it should then show "for $15 more upgrade to Valet" at the top... so you now have Valet for 30 days for $93.99 + tax. I always use Valet since the wait for shuttle bus for Economy can be a long time.

You can do the same thing for weekly parking. Just get the Economy quick rate from website which is $45.95. When you print the coupon it will say same "for $15 more upgrade to Valet" so now you have Valet 1-week parking for $60.95.
I followed your instructions, but didn't get any "upgrade to Valet" options anywhere.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
3942 posts
1808 upvotes
Toronto
Xax wrote: I followed your instructions, but didn't get any "upgrade to Valet" options anywhere.
Did you actually try to print out the coupon?
The $15 upgrade doesnt show up until you hit the print button.
Dec 17, 2009
1 posts
hamilton
Thanks rob444..just got Park'NFLY valet for 8 days with taxes $66.34 plus $15
Jul 16, 2005
29 posts
6 upvotes
After some trial and error: Valet upgrade coupon appears when you print but you must be registered. Thanks rob444