Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pizza Pizza

Pizza Pizza -Ott & T Walk-in $2 Poutine, Mball Sandwich, Chili or Salad M

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2012 1:03 am
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
2906 posts
1014 upvotes
Toronto

[Pizza Pizza] Pizza Pizza -Ott & T Walk-in $2 Poutine, Mball Sandwich, Chili or Salad M

Pizza Pizza - Ottawa & Toronto walk-in $2 Poutine, Meatball Sandwich, Chili or Salad - Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday

Looks like the March Break offer is being extended.

[IMG]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee31 ... rdeals.jpg[/IMG]

While supplies last. Limit 2. Walk-in only.

Page 4 Ottawa Metro
62 replies
Deal Addict
May 9, 2003
1534 posts
415 upvotes
Hope they retrained staff on how to make poutine before extending this :lol:
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10712 upvotes
Hamilton
Repasta
hated on but respected.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1853 posts
5628 upvotes
Thanks, tried both the Italian meatball sandwich and poutine. Location I went to insisted that the promo was the March Break promo and is expired. I showed them the Ad in the Metro newspaper, and they honored it :)

The meatball sandwich was actually pretty good, and is the best value out of the four, b/c it normally sells for $4.99. Poutine was decent, worth it for $2.
Feb 1, 2012
27 posts
14 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Just received a Pizza Pizza flyer in the GTA - the deal is on here as well - Mon, Tue, Wed walk in $2 special [while quantities last]. No dates specified, so seems to be an ongoing thing.
Feb 24, 2012
616 posts
232 upvotes
Toronto
This deal is available in the GTA. Just got the flyer in the mail. Italian Sandwich looks pretty good for $2.

100 :D
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3861 posts
171 upvotes
I tried the meatball sandwich last week and the marinara sauce is really too sweet. If I get it again I'm going to ask for Pizza sauce instead. Just a heads up as I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't like sweet sauce =)
Jan 21, 2010
486 posts
219 upvotes
Toronto
dealseeker wrote: Hope they retrained staff on how to make poutine before extending this :lol:

LOL. I remember their fries being good in an order a while back. But I did buy the poutine when it was on promotion and it really sucked. Fries were dry like chips and they barely gave me any gravy.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
i saw the flyer in the mail the other day total forgot about it

will try the meatball since haven't had it before

thanks OP
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15496 posts
2735 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
Still available? Maybe I get dah poutine and Mballz sandmich. :D
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
11102 posts
6746 upvotes
Toronto
Matrixvibe wrote: Still available? Maybe I get dah poutine and Mballz sandmich. :D

Feed family with this too?
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15496 posts
2735 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
McLaren__F1 wrote: Feed family with this too?

Limit 2 bro. I gotta use my fake mustaches now.

Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15496 posts
2735 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
I ended up getting dah poutine and meatball sandmich, both were mediocre, but I ain't complain' cuz it fed me quite well for $4.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4493 posts
3897 upvotes
Markham
when is the last day for this deal? how come my friend told me it was over on Thursday? :confused:
Feb 1, 2012
27 posts
14 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
farfargurl wrote: when is the last day for this deal? how come my friend told me it was over on Thursday? :confused:

It just says "while quantities last." But I received another flyer advertising this deal on Thursday, so I'm pretty sure it's on a continuing basis for M, T, and W.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4493 posts
3897 upvotes
Markham
herlogic wrote: It just says "while quantities last." But I received another flyer advertising this deal on Thursday, so I'm pretty sure it's on a continuing basis for M, T, and W.
my friend went on thursday thats why he got confuse and thought it was over :lol:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)