Entertainment

[Merged] The RFD Anime Thread! **No Spoilers Please!**

Deal Fanatic
Jul 30, 2003
5010 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver B.C.
cmge wrote:i have never watched a full yakitate ep... o_O
It's an awesome series! You have to start it from the beginning though... too many important things happen.
Current DVD Burner Suggestion? Stick with Pioneer
Current suggested recordable media?
CD-Rs = Maxell CD-R Pro, Verbatim Datalife+, Falcon Media Pro
DVD
Nov 27, 2005
215 posts
2 upvotes
The Digital Dolphin wrote:It's an awesome series! You have to start it from the beginning though... too many important things happen.
It's a good series but the ending feels rushed, which is kind of disappointing.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 7, 2003
9062 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
The Digital Dolphin wrote:It's an awesome series! You have to start it from the beginning though... too many important things happen.
hmm will do. :) ... soo many i need to watch amongst the dorama ive trying to catch up on.... no time for "real" tv... always watching fansubs... :)
Alvito wrote:when will naruto fillers stop
oh gawd i hope it soon.. its been 2 season of ******** fillers already.. >_< ... the manga looks like its about to end tho... o_O
Deal Fanatic
Jul 30, 2003
5010 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver B.C.
cmge wrote:hmm will do. :) ... soo many i need to watch amongst the dorama ive trying to catch up on.... no time for "real" tv... always watching fansubs... :)

oh gawd i hope it soon.. its been 2 season of ******** fillers already.. >_< ... the manga looks like its about to end tho... o_O
Why do you think the manga is about to end? They still need to deal with both Orochimaru and the Akatsuki... and who is to say the series will end once they have.
DVD
Deal Fanatic
Aug 7, 2003
9062 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
The Digital Dolphin wrote:Why do you think the manga is about to end? They still need to deal with both Orochimaru and the Akatsuki... and who is to say the series will end once they have.
eek my mistake i meant to say "its about to end for me"... as in im losing interest in it... -_- ...
Deal Fanatic
Jul 30, 2003
5010 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver B.C.
cmge wrote:eek my mistake i meant to say "its about to end for me"... as in im losing interest in it... -_- ...
Ohhhhh, well... fair enough I suppose.
DVD
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
1170 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
indeed the naurto fillers have really gotten to me. I am skipping episodes now.

On the plus side ouran and NHK are good and so is school rumble. I just finished mai hime and i just didnt feel the draw in it. It was average in my books, just to many characters and not enough episodes.
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
Confucius

Heatware
Aug 16, 2003
235 posts
cmge wrote:nice... i enjoyed shakugan no shana and this sounds interesting... now im craving melon-pan... :S ... its impossible to find it in ottawa..
I would've liked Shakugan no Shana more if the original anime was like the Shana-tan extras. :lol:
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2005
1511 posts
9 upvotes
HI people, im selling a BRAND NEW Kuchiki Byakuya plush doll. its about 5-6 inches (5inches sitting, almost 7 inches if you make him stand). The doll is made by Banpresto, and its the same as the one sold at gkworld.com for $15.
Im asking for $8USD + shipping(actual shipping cost). I'm in Canada by the way.

If you are interested, send me a PM and detail of location, and ill reply with a shipping estimate.

Thanks!

p.s. BTW, bleach rocks! :) and im a girl too :cheesygri
I know this is the wrong forum to post, but i thought the post would get more exposure here.. The thread is easily lost in the "everything else, BST forum".
Oct 2, 2003
555 posts
Scarborough, ON
It is from Chocoto Sister ending.

The original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScJAW43OX9M

The Gundam RX-78 version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScJAW43OX9M

Arrr..... I am approaching 500 posts and will become senior soon, LOL :lol: I think most of my post is in this thread also.
----------------(;゚∀゚)...I am not Anime Otoko,---------------
Now Watching: Naruto, Accel World, Fate/Zero, Gundam Age,
Hyouka, Natsuiro Kiseki, Nazo no Kanojo X, Acchi Kocchi, Sankarea,
Kore wa zombie desuka of the Dead, ZETMAN, Sket Dance & more...

----------------I am RFD Otoko......\(^o^)/--------------------
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
1170 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
anyone notice that yakitake (sp?) is super similar to cooking master boy(chinese i believe). Note that cooking boy is alot older but i decided to watch it and it kept my interest some how. But i have recently started to watch the bread boy and wow so good im on ep 43 right now and it good. But its very similar to the other anime mentioned. (only diff one being chinese food and the other bread actually that doesnt sound similar now that i think about it). Any thoughts?
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
Confucius

Heatware
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
1109 posts
1 upvote
Anyone know know where to get that Naruto sleeping hat? Trying to get that gift for someone. :cheesygri
Deal Fanatic
Aug 7, 2003
9062 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
Yukikaze wrote:Anyone know know where to get that Naruto sleeping hat? Trying to get that gift for someone. :cheesygri
Pmall or [rfdlink=/forums/autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=78]Ebay[/rfdlink] are the only places ive found them.. u can also get naruto's frog coin purse at Pmall... :cheesygri
Deal Fanatic
Apr 6, 2005
9348 posts
1317 upvotes
Toronto
I know this is offtopic but I do not want to make a new thread on HG. Do you guys think Anime Conventions will sell the kiki ippatsu HG version? I'll bet they will sell it for like $40-50 bucks. They have it in Japan Toys R Us' for about $30 CAN including taxes. If anyone has one they would like to sell please feel free to pm me =) I need to get one as a gift for one of my friends. Thanks and it stinks...no One Piece until 9/10. It was just getting to the good part too....DERESHISHISHISHSIHSI :D
Heat 43-0-0
Deal Fanatic
Aug 7, 2003
9062 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
Ogata wrote:I know this is offtopic but I do not want to make a new thread on HG. Do you guys think Anime Conventions will sell the kiki ippatsu HG version? I'll bet they will sell it for like $40-50 bucks. They have it in Japan Toys R Us' for about $30 CAN including taxes. If anyone has one they would like to sell please feel free to pm me =) I need to get one as a gift for one of my friends. Thanks and it stinks...no One Piece until 9/10. It was just getting to the good part too....DERESHISHISHISHSIHSI :D
Anime North '06 did not have it... i was looking for it too... maybe at the SFX Convention in 3 weeks they mite have it but i wont be holding my breath.. :S
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
37704 posts
5463 upvotes
Winnipeg
naruto filler will be over soon, so i heard
WTB amazon gc @90%
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
1109 posts
1 upvote
cmge wrote:Pmall or [rfdlink=/forums/autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=78]Ebay[/rfdlink] are the only places ive found them.. u can also get naruto's frog coin purse at Pmall... :cheesygri
you wouldn't happen to recall which stores in the pacific mall would ya? :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)