Freebies

[Starbucks] Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2020 1:17 am
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11501 posts
4640 upvotes
m00nshine wrote: Its missing from the Play page for me as well but points are still available, just use google for a direct link.
I wonder how long that will work ... ( long term ) ,... or if they are planning to get rid of those games all together (long term)

Thanks for the tip though,
Aug 8, 2019
7 posts
3 upvotes
I'm not sure. I think they hid the page to make it harder to earn the points. Same thing with SB watch, you can still earn 18pts a day if you know how.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2004
8971 posts
23615 upvotes
Hideout TV Code: PERCYTRADE12 for 25 free points.

Code expires 9/16/20 at 11:59 PM CST. Limited to first 4,500 entries.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
3447 posts
1738 upvotes
Waterloo
m00nshine wrote: Its missing from the Play page for me as well but points are still available, just use google for a direct link.
Do you have a link? I can't find it through google
Nov 3, 2015
237 posts
77 upvotes
Victoria, BC
It looks like we have 3 new free games. The Pyramid Solitaire, Mahjongg Dimensions and Alu's Revenge 2.
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11501 posts
4640 upvotes
willowmaze wrote: It looks like we have 3 new free games. The Pyramid Solitaire, Mahjongg Dimensions and Alu's Revenge 2.
With each of them paying 10 SB ? :D
Nov 3, 2015
237 posts
77 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Darkman wrote: With each of them paying 10 SB ? :D
Yes, it says earn up to 10 SB for all 3 games, just like the old ones. I'm not even good at games, and these look challenging.
Aug 8, 2019
7 posts
3 upvotes
Just tried it again from the direct link and it does not work. However, there seems to be new free to play games (i.e. Pyramid Solitaire, Mahjongg Dimensions, Alu's Revenge 2)
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11501 posts
4640 upvotes
willowmaze wrote: Yes, it says earn up to 10 SB for all 3 games, just like the old ones. I'm not even good at games, and these look challenging.
I know ... I was joking though ... I meant: with each of them paying 10 SB ... EACH .... for the total 30 SB a day ( 10 x 3 ) :D

No chance?

Chit ... if those will be hard to play ... it would suck ... dino run was quite easy to earn points :)
Nov 3, 2015
237 posts
77 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Darkman wrote: I know ... I was joking though ... I meant: with each of them paying 10 SB ... EACH .... for the total 30 SB a day ( 10 x 3 ) :D

No chance?

Chit ... if those will be hard to play ... it would suck ... dino run was quite easy to earn points :)
I tried Alu's Revenge 2 right now and managed to earn 2 SB, and I didn't even know what I was doing. That's the funny part! Face With Tears Of Joy

I played again and got another 2 SB. I think these new games could be just as easy as the old games, at least it looks that way so far.
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11501 posts
4640 upvotes
willowmaze wrote: I tried Alu's Revenge 2 right now and managed to earn 2 SB, and I didn't even know what I was doing. That's the funny part! Face With Tears Of Joy

I played again and got another 2 SB. I think these new games could be just as easy as the old games, at least it looks that way so far.
I already earned 10 SB today ... from dino run ... in early AM hours

I wonder if I can earn any more SB from the one you tried as well ... lol
Nov 3, 2015
237 posts
77 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Darkman wrote: I already earned 10 SB today ... from dino run ... in early AM hours

I wonder if I can earn any more SB from the one you tried as well ... lol
You should be able to, it's a different game. Try it anyway. I got my 3rd SB from playing Alu's Revenge 2, so that's 6 SB so far.
Nov 3, 2015
237 posts
77 upvotes
Victoria, BC
I just got 10 SB from playing Alu's Revenge 2!Smiling Face With Open Mouth It was pretty easy and hardly took any time or effort, and I still don't understand the game! hahaha
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11501 posts
4640 upvotes
willowmaze wrote: You should be able to, it's a different game. Try it anyway. I got my 3rd SB from playing Alu's Revenge 2, so that's 6 SB so far.
Not really ... as others reported previously that one can only get 10 SB maximum per day ... from all previous games ... in total .. regardless which game they were playing ..

Now that you earned 10 SB ... -- go try to play another game ... and report back if you get ANY SB from it ... or NOT? :D
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11501 posts
4640 upvotes
willowmaze wrote: I just got 10 SB from playing Alu's Revenge 2!Smiling Face With Open Mouth It was pretty easy and hardly took any time or effort, and I still don't understand the game! hahaha
How did you earn the 2 SB (each time) playing that game ... after one game play ... or after two game plays?