Freebies

[Starbucks] Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2020 1:05 am
Nov 3, 2015
237 posts
77 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Darkman wrote: How did you earn the 2 SB (each time) playing that game ... after one game play ... or after two game plays?
After 2 game plays.
Nov 3, 2015
237 posts
77 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Darkman wrote: Not really ... as others reported previously that one can only get 10 SB maximum per day ... from all previous games ... in total .. regardless which game they were playing ..

Now that you earned 10 SB ... -- go try to play another game ... and report back if you get ANY SB from it ... or NOT? :D
I tried all 3 new games, the Pyramid Solitaire is kind of frustrating to understand, my favourite is the Mahjongg Dimensions. I earned 4975 pts but still didn't earn any SB so I think you're right about the 10 SB maximum per day. The Alu's Revenge 2 was very easy to earn SB, so try this one first.
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11541 posts
4653 upvotes
willowmaze wrote: I tried all 3 new games, the Pyramid Solitaire is kind of frustrating to understand, my favourite is the Mahjongg Dimensions. I earned 4975 pts but still didn't earn any SB so I think you're right about the 10 SB maximum per day. The Alu's Revenge 2 was very easy to earn SB, so try this one first.
Okay ... thanks for that info.

Ya ... probably maximum 10 SB a day across the board, regardless what you play (just as it was before, reportedly).
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11541 posts
4653 upvotes
Okay ... tried playing those games (or one of those games) not long ago. Earned 2 SB.

wonder if they possibly replaced the old games with these new ones ... because Flash is coming to an end (end of the year or so).

I am not an expert of games, flash etc ... but if I am correct (about Flash) ... then new games are possibly not Flash dependent?

don't know one way or another ... just talking to myself basically :)
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1279 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto
Bah...I'm spending wayyy too much time on Alu's Revenge! lol
Oct 13, 2017
459 posts
441 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Okay ... tried playing those games (or one of those games) not long ago. Earned 2 SB.

wonder if they possibly replaced the old games with these new ones ... because Flash is coming to an end (end of the year or so).

I am not an expert of games, flash etc ... but if I am correct (about Flash) ... then new games are possibly not Flash dependent?

don't know one way or another ... just talking to myself basically :)
I know the old games were flash dependent. Had to enable flash every time. And the new ones I haven't had to do that... so I am assuming that they don't require flash and there won't be any issues when Flash comes to an end.

I tried to do nothing on Alu's Revenge like I did with Dino Run. Did not have the same result. Had to actually put some level of effort into it. But hey it's 10 points.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1279 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto
FallenAngel1978 wrote: I know the old games were flash dependent. Had to enable flash every time. And the new ones I haven't had to do that... so I am assuming that they don't require flash and there won't be any issues when Flash comes to an end.

I tried to do nothing on Alu's Revenge like I did with Dino Run. Did not have the same result. Had to actually put some level of effort into it. But hey it's 10 points.
I was thinking the same thing....that's why the changeover.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
1903 posts
545 upvotes
Scarborough
FallenAngel1978 wrote: I know the old games were flash dependent. Had to enable flash every time. And the new ones I haven't had to do that... so I am assuming that they don't require flash and there won't be any issues when Flash comes to an end.

Just need to get at least a single point to get awarded.
Koodo
Tangerine
Simplii
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11541 posts
4653 upvotes
Some one who has time ... can you please try and report this:

Get 10 SB via Revenge game ....

And then say go to that Majjong game (or whatever it's called) ... Do something in it ... as if you are playing it ... and then wait 5 or 6 minutes or so for the game to expire (i think that's how long it takes it there ... with the 3rd game - Solitaire taking even longer to expire, possibly)

Upon it's end ... .wait a little (not long ... maybe a minute or so) .,. and then try to play that Majjong again ... do something in a game ... and wait for the timer to run out.

Will you get another 2 SB or not (considering you already got 10 SB from Revenge game)?
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1279 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto
Darkman wrote: Some one who has time ... can you please try and report this:

Get 10 SB via Revenge game ....

And then say go to that Majjong game (or whatever it's called) ... Do something in it ... as if you are playing it ... and then wait 5 or 6 minutes or so for the game to expire (i think that's how long it takes it there ... with the 3rd game - Solitaire taking even longer to expire, possibly)

Upon it's end ... .wait a little (not long ... maybe a minute or so) .,. and then try to play that Majjong again ... do something in a game ... and wait for the timer to run out.

Will you get another 2 SB or not (considering you already got 10 SB from Revenge game)?
I know we value our SB but that seems like a lot of work for 2 cents.
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11541 posts
4653 upvotes
Not that long .... 10 or 12 min above getting original 10 sb :)
Nov 3, 2015
237 posts
77 upvotes
Victoria, BC
I find Alu's Revenge 2 to be a piece of cake in getting 10 SB. It rewards me every time after 2 game plays. I play Mahjongg Dimensions for fun if I have spare time. As for Pyramid Solitaire, well, um, um, um...ok, you get it. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11541 posts
4653 upvotes
willowmaze wrote: I find Alu's Revenge 2 to be a piece of cake in getting 10 SB. It rewards me every time after 2 game plays. I play Mahjongg Dimensions for fun if I have spare time. As for Pyramid Solitaire, well, um, um, um...ok, you get it. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
So then ... you get 10 SB easily playing Alu Revenge.

And then when you play Mahjongg for fun few times ... -- no more getting ANY sb from playing it? (if you already got 10 SB from revenge game)?
Nov 3, 2015
237 posts
77 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Darkman wrote: So then ... you get 10 SB easily playing Alu Revenge.

And then when you play Mahjongg for fun few times ... -- no more getting ANY sb from playing it? (if you already got 10 SB from revenge game)?
I know I won't get any SB from Mahjongg after I get 10 SB from Alu's Revenge, but it doesn't matter to me, the game is super fun and can be addictive! Winking Face

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

Darkman