Freebies

[Starbucks] Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2020 8:24 pm
Nov 3, 2015
237 posts
77 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Darkman wrote: Lol ... Of course... But that's step 1 though... I don't count those two together ...so for me it's besides the point. :)
Well, I count them together this time, because I got them one after the other after completing the survey. It's still a bonus!Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

09/18/20
Bonus SB: To-Do List Bonus
+6 SB
09/18/20
Bonus SB: To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus
+3 SB
09/18/20
Answer: Dashboard - PL66328628 - Complete
+73 SB
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11483 posts
4632 upvotes
willowmaze wrote: Well, I count them together this time, because I got them one after the other after completing the survey. It's still a bonus!Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

09/18/20
Bonus SB: To-Do List Bonus
+6 SB
09/18/20
Bonus SB: To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus
+3 SB
09/18/20
Answer: Dashboard - PL66328628 - Complete
+73 SB
I hear you ... but you heard me too. :D

BTW,

I am pretty sure they reset Upload Receipts on Friday this time around, if I am not mistaken

If I am not mistaken, I think I saw them go away for me earlier on Friday ... but later on Friday they showed up ( maybe ... again? )

So I uploaded a bunch of them ... wanting it to go away (thinking they will reset on Saturday or Sunday as it generally happens lately) ... but it didn't go away.

So I eventually stopped (after uploading a batch of 10 or 11 maybe) ... -- because I realized that they probably reset them sometime later on on Friday ... Pretty sure they did.

So i said to myself, I better stop ... because if i happen to upload all 15 and it will go away for me -- then I won't be able to upload 1 receipt on Monday ... for the Monday's to-do-list, as well as for the new Swago that starts on Monday (and will more likely have an "upload a receipt" square on the it's board.

So i won't be uploading any receipts now neither on Saturday nor on Monday. :)
Oct 5, 2011
31 posts
11 upvotes
Why don't you just ask swagbucks when they reset instead of just guessing?
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2010
1936 posts
544 upvotes
Toronto
chronium wrote: Why don't you just ask swagbucks when they reset instead of just guessing?
Good luck with that oneConfused Face
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11483 posts
4632 upvotes
It would the same as asking Trump where he keeps the key to his safe box. :)
May 8, 2015
319 posts
183 upvotes
East York, ON
Darkman wrote:
So i said to myself, I better stop ... because if i happen to upload all 15 and it will go away for me -- then I won't be able to upload 1 receipt on Monday ... for the Monday's to-do-list, as well as for the new Swago that starts on Monday (and will more likely have an "upload a receipt" square on the it's board.
Here is the info from their website
https://help.swagbucks.com/hc/en-us/art ... o-earn-SB-

"We currently allow US & Canada members up to 10 unique receipts to be submitted each week. Once you’ve reached your max, the receipt section will be hidden from the app. Swagbucks reserves the right to change the maximum number of receipts at any time. "
And also the webpage shows that the receipts have to be no older than 14 days.

If someone is uploading the receipts often, I think it is possible to see when does the receipt section disappears from the app?
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11483 posts
4632 upvotes
Leasiderin wrote: Here is the info from their website
https://help.swagbucks.com/hc/en-us/art ... o-earn-SB-

"We currently allow US & Canada members up to 10 unique receipts to be submitted each week. Once you’ve reached your max, the receipt section will be hidden from the app. Swagbucks reserves the right to change the maximum number of receipts at any time. "
And also the webpage shows that the receipts have to be no older than 14 days.

If someone is uploading the receipts often, I think it is possible to see when does the receipt section disappears from the app?
When you reach the maximum -- the receipt section disappears, just as stated... But it's reappearing isn't cemented to a certain day of the week seemingly. Sometimes it can happen on Sunday, sometimes on Saturday, bit this time around it seemingly happened on Friday, some time in PM hours.

10 receipts a week seems had been replaced (not sure if permanently or temporary) by 15 receipts a week for quite some time now.
Nov 3, 2015
237 posts
77 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Darkman wrote: When you reach the maximum -- the receipt section disappears, just as stated... But it's reappearing isn't cemented to a certain day of the week seemingly. Sometimes it can happen on Sunday, sometimes on Saturday, bit this time around it seemingly happened on Friday, some time in PM hours.

10 receipts a week seems had been replaced (not sure if permanently or temporary) by 15 receipts a week for quite some time now.
I bet your mother missed uploading receipts as much as I do.
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11483 posts
4632 upvotes
New Swago board ends on Monday September 28 ( Tuesday the 29th - not, cuz it ends at Midnight california time on the 29th ).

Hoping to get my MasterCard debit card in the mail by then (via PC Money account from PCF that just came out on 14th of September) and buy a GC from SB with that card.

There is a promo on that card currently -- make a purchase of $50 or more with your PC Money card ... and get 10,000 bonus PC Optimum points.

They said customer will receive the PC Money account card in 7 to 10 business days or so ... but you never know ... so we'll see what happens.

I guess if it doesn't arrive while Swago board is on ... can just wait till next Swago game and use it there (unless use it elsewhere before that) ... as promo states one has 3 months from opening the PC Money account to make that $50 purchase (in order to get the bonus 10,000 pc optimum points).
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11483 posts
4632 upvotes
WTF ..

New Swago game ... so far anyhow...

It says there ... "Earn SB from Watch on Desktop" .... with the button's link leading here: https://www.swagbucks.com/watch

Played video there ... but it didn't fill the Swago board's square.
May 8, 2015
319 posts
183 upvotes
East York, ON
Did you do the 'Enable Your Profile' task for the Swago board? I have searched everywhere in my profile and settings. Previously, it was easy to find and click. Not this time though!
Where is this button on PC please?
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11483 posts
4632 upvotes
Leasiderin wrote: Did you do the 'Enable Your Profile' task for the Swago board? I have searched everywhere in my profile and settings. Previously, it was easy to find and click. Not this time though!
I dindu nuffin .... :D

Looks like it got enabled by itself ... or more likely was enabled already ... as I never disable(d) it.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1279 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto
Darkman wrote: WTF ..

New Swago game ... so far anyhow...

It says there ... "Earn SB from Watch on Desktop" .... with the button's link leading here: https://www.swagbucks.com/watch

Played video there ... but it didn't fill the Swago board's square.
Not only did mine not fill the squre but the 6 30 second videos took 20 minutes to complete. I've opened a ticket.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1279 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto
Leasiderin wrote: Did you do the 'Enable Your Profile' task for the Swago board? I have searched everywhere in my profile and settings. Previously, it was easy to find and click. Not this time though!
Have you clicked on the SWAGO square to see if it will take you there?