Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 4:01 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1589 posts
676 upvotes
Toronto
teoconca wrote: Some retailers also mention in fine line, people has to stay certain time to qualify rewards (I had to with Expedia, it took 90 days after trip).
oh, I have no doubt I don't qualify for this. I'm just saying if they put it in my account I'm going to spend it!
Deal Guru
Dec 28, 2004
10554 posts
38136 upvotes
Upcoming Team Challenge from 8/17 - 8/21.

The S'Mores Team Challenge starts Monday, August 17 at 12AM PT and ends on Friday, August 21.
Nov 4, 2008
310 posts
117 upvotes
Windsor
Anyone having problems getting the luminary square to light up on swago?
Deal Guru
Dec 28, 2004
10554 posts
38136 upvotes
S'mores Team Challenge

The S’mores Team Challenge begins Monday, August 17th at 12am PT/ 3am ET and ends on Friday, August 21st at 11:59PM PT.

All members who participate and contribute at least 300 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 75 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 3rd place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate. The Swag Up Rebate will be made available by August 22nd 8am PT/11AM ET and expires on September 6th at 11:59PM PST.

You can join a team here: https://www.swagbucks.com/team-challenge?cid=267

Full details here: https://ca.blog.swagbucks.com/2020/08/s ... lenge.html
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11338 posts
5527 upvotes
Vaughan
Hideout code

To celebrate this launch, here is a code for 25 free points: POPJOY2020

Note: Code expires 8/17/20 at 11:59 PM CST. Limited to first 4,500 entries.
Deal Guru
Dec 28, 2004
10554 posts
38136 upvotes
Picnic Collector’s Bills

The Collector’s Bills will be available on Monday, August 17 at 12:01 AM PT through Sunday, August 23 at 11:59 pm PT. Search the web through Swagbucks search and you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at 4, 7, 9, 12, 18, and 24 SB. When you win a limited edition collector bill you’ll receive the value of the bill and the bill will be added to your “Collector’s Bill” ledger on your account summary page.

Collect all 6 bills and you’ll instantly earn a 20 SB bonus!

Full details here: https://blog.ca.swagbucks.com/2020/08/p ... bills.html
Nov 3, 2015
532 posts
207 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Is anyone having problems with Peanut Labs consent? I click 'agree and access site' but nothing happens.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1589 posts
676 upvotes
Toronto
willowmaze wrote: Is anyone having problems with Peanut Labs consent? I click 'agree and access site' but nothing happens.
yep. I've sent them an email, waiting a response.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1589 posts
676 upvotes
Toronto
HIDEOUT TV

Another code today - LCI2020
Nov 3, 2015
532 posts
207 upvotes
Victoria, BC
nutttbar wrote: yep. I've sent them an email, waiting a response.
Oh, that's good! I don't have to contact them.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1589 posts
676 upvotes
Toronto
willowmaze wrote: Oh, that's good! I don't have to contact them.
in full disclosure, I've been banned from Peanut Labs. I'd emailed them with an explanation, hoping they might reinstate me and I was thinking this might be an indication that they had. that being said, they might not respond to me at all.
Nov 3, 2015
532 posts
207 upvotes
Victoria, BC
nutttbar wrote: in full disclosure, I've been banned from Peanut Labs. I'd emailed them with an explanation, hoping they might reinstate me and I was thinking this might be an indication that they had. that being said, they might not respond to me at all.
You're banned too! I was banned from Gold surveys, It really surprised me because I did my best to be honest. I haven't answered a survey all week. I'm viewing hideout tv cooking recipes on autoplay. After a while, I find that completing surveys can get a bit tiring, but the ones that I completed helped me reach my goals faster.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1589 posts
676 upvotes
Toronto
willowmaze wrote: You're banned too! I was banned from Gold surveys, It really surprised me because I did my best to be honest. I haven't answered a survey all week. I'm viewing hideout tv cooking recipes on autoplay. After a while, I find that completing surveys can get a bit tiring, but the ones that I completed helped me reach my goals faster.
with Peanut Labs I f'd up. I tried a couple of surveys while behind the new VPN and that's a no no (which I didn't realize at the time). I've written them to explain and I was hoping they'd reinstate me.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
willowmaze wrote: Oh, that's good! I don't have to contact them.
Maybe you do?

As possibly they weren't banned from PL when writing them that letter ....but in no time they got banned though.

On the other hand ...be careful with that, maybe their fingers are itching to ban someone.... anyone.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
nutttbar wrote: in full disclosure, I've been banned from Peanut Labs. I'd emailed them with an explanation, hoping they might reinstate me and I was thinking this might be an indication that they had. that being said, they might not respond to me at all.
Wow.
Sorry to hear. Join the club of being banned from PL. :(
Nov 3, 2015
532 posts
207 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Darkman wrote: Maybe you do?

As possibly they weren't banned from PL when writing them that letter ....but in no time they got banned though.

On the other hand ...be careful with that, maybe their fingers are itching to ban someone.... anyone.

I was able to click the Peanut Labs consent form when I tried to complete a survey at RU. Something went wrong with the survey so I didn't receive credit, but at least I can see the surveys at Peanut Labs now.
Nov 3, 2016
310 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
I haven't done surveys in quite a while and when I went to check them out today, there's no more Peanut Labs button to click. Guess that means I was banned too? I never received a message about it.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
willowmaze wrote: I was able to click the Peanut Labs consent form when I tried to complete a survey at RU. Something went wrong with the survey so I didn't receive credit, but at least I can see the surveys at Peanut Labs now.
By the way ... Did you people take that big / major Windows 10 upgrade on your computers recently?

Not sure if it's tied up to it or not, but Peanut L. consent form kicked in and doesn't want to be clicked on (in my Firefox) right after that ... as well as all "black" color background in Menus etc in Firefox (i hate that ... so changed it to lighter color right away)

To note however .. -- that consent form doesn't kick in and then can't click on it on some other platform(s) ... -- like you said, at RU if get PL survey, you get that consent form and then CAN click on it and go on with the survey.

At iRazoo however that consent form kicks in and can't click on it either.

That's on the computer.

On Laptop however ... in my mother's account ... - there are no problems in the same Firefox (after taking newest Windows major update as well) to click consent form (if it even kicks in) and go with the survey ... at Swagbucks and iRazoo platform ... To think of it, the form doesn't even kick in there (UNLESS it only kicked in ONCE and then was able to click on it ... gave consent basically .. and it doesn't show up any longer).

Strange stuff anyhow..

By the way, you people noticed ... recently ... Peanut Labs ( my mother account ain't banned yet ... and so I think observed at iRazoo as well) stopped awarding points ( +1 SB at Swagbucks ... or +5 points at Irazoo ) for every disqualification that happens when trying their survey. (not talking about those that you get "sorry, you don't qualify" ones ...but those that you actually would start and THEN get disqualified shortly after ... before you'd get 1 SB (Swagbucks) ... but now it doesn't happen everything time ... more often you are not awarded that +1 SB currently ( just get a message saying "you were not a good match etc".
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2017
2430 posts
3012 upvotes
Hamilton
Adelie wrote: I haven't done surveys in quite a while and when I went to check them out today, there's no more Peanut Labs button to click. Guess that means I was banned too? I never received a message about it.
If you;re talking about from the answer page I find that 90% of the time it's not there and I have to go to Discover --> Peanut Labs to get to it. And I'm not banned.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)