Swagbucks

Swagbucks - free gift cards and other prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 4:01 pm
Deal Guru
Dec 28, 2004
10554 posts
38136 upvotes
Hideout TV code: WED311 for 25 free points.

Code expires 11/13/20 at 11:59 PM CST. Limited to first 4,500 entries.
Deal Guru
Dec 28, 2004
10554 posts
38136 upvotes
Upcoming Team Challenge

The Tea Party Team Challenge starts November 16th at 12 AM PT and ends on Friday, November 20th. Further details pending.
Deal Guru
Dec 28, 2004
10554 posts
38136 upvotes
Mickey Mouse Collectors Bills

The collector’s bills will be available on Monday, November 16 at 12:01 AM PT through Sunday, November 22 at 11:59 pm PT. When you get a search win through random searching, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at 5. 8. 11. 15, 18, and 25 SB. When you win a collector bill, you’ll receive the value of the bill and the bill will be added to your “Collector’s Bill” ledger on your account summary page.

Collect all 6 bills and you’ll instantly earn a 20 SB bonus!
Deal Guru
Dec 28, 2004
10554 posts
38136 upvotes
Tea Party Team Challenge

The Tea Party Team Challenge begins Monday, November 16th at 12am PT/ 3am and ends on Friday, November 20th at 11:59PM PT.

All members who participate and contribute at least 400 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 75 SB Swag Up Rebate, 3rd place will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate, and 4th place will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate. The Swag Up Rebate will be made available by November 21st at 8am PT/11AM ET and expires on December 5th at 11:59PM PST.

Pre-register for the game here: https://www.swagbucks.com/team-challenge?cid=289

Full details here: https://us.blog.swagbucks.com/2020/11/t ... lenge.html
Deal Guru
Dec 28, 2004
10554 posts
38136 upvotes
Hideout TV code: SUSHI31 for 25 free points.

Code expires 11/15/20 at 11:59 PM CST. Limited to first 4,500 entries.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1589 posts
676 upvotes
Toronto
If you've been banned from Peanut Labs, check again today. I've been banned for months but found it's opened up again for me. Good luck!
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
nutttbar wrote: If you've been banned from Peanut Labs, check again today. I've been banned for months but found it's opened up again for me. Good luck!
Opened... but not in the same way as people who weren't banned ... you'll see ... play with it .,,, can't do smaller surveys..

They got me on some "perma ban" on all platforms recently ... but i think it opened up again ... not true unban in any case..
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1589 posts
676 upvotes
Toronto
Darkman wrote: Opened... but not in the same way as people who weren't banned ... you'll see ... play with it .,,, can't do smaller surveys..

They got me on some "perma ban" on all platforms recently ... but i think it opened up again ... not true unban in any case..
I've got 9 surveys showing. 8 smaller ones and one for 208 SB. Completed one for 165SB. Prior to today when i tried to open the Peanut Labs it came up with a message that I was banned. Today I'm able to access surveys. I don't know if it's a complete unban but whatever it is, it's helped me to rack up 365 SB today so I'll take it.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Ya ... take it... congrats :)

But next time try to open some small survey, for 9 SB or 6 SB or something .... or a bit higher even ... and you'll more likely get a message saying "we are having troubles with this survey" etc .. that doesn't happen with large size surveys..

And ... if you DO start a survey and get disqualified later on ... and kinda banned anyhow (be it a partial ban or whatever) you will not get credited with 1SB DQ.

But ya ... their severe / terrible "Perma Ban" seems to fall off after some time ... or occasionally at the least.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2002
2080 posts
433 upvotes
Montreal
deadice wrote: Just a reminder these nCrave links I posted earlier are still working daily getting you up to 15SB/day:

7 x 1SB : https://www.swagbucks.com/ncrave?fid=KH ... f098631_A1
3 x 1SB : https://www.swagbucks.com/ncrave?fid=KH ... e407ce3_D3
5 x 1SB : https://www.swagbucks.com/ncrave?fid=KH ... fb461f2_A1

Code: Select all

https://www.swagbucks.com/ncrave?fid=KHWOapSM1Cmzmiee_J6ZbCcYFe2N4Kxkr_efe644f7-b4e8-4953-9aa5-c79e7f098631_A1
https://www.swagbucks.com/ncrave?fid=KHWOapSM1Cmzmiee_T5obm6SY9mYmSFpg_8389525b-244f-4639-81f7-f3e5ce407ce3_D3
https://www.swagbucks.com/ncrave?fid=KHWOapSM1Cmzmiee_LfVM7vk3PudjhqQX_5cf77fa7-ee96-467a-8173-01371fb461f2_A1
Anyone having issues with these?

Any other easy point makers like these as well?
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1589 posts
676 upvotes
Toronto
pete wrote: Anyone having issues with these?

yup. as of last few days only a couple (2 I think) points available there
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11338 posts
5527 upvotes
Vaughan
pete wrote: Anyone having issues with these?

Yeah, for couple days now. No more short videos, it's showing 'Madonna' for 45-61seconds, wait longer to play next one.

Link #1 (7sb) and link #3 (5sb) work for me.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Yes... Links seem harder to achieve Now for couple of days. They don't always kick in.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
SB is miserable .... they ban you on surveys for no reason.. like mother ....

They do other things also though .... as Swago game .... Refer a friend square --- they seem to put your IP in the "black book" (so to speak) .... and when referral is sent (or you think it's sent) ... the other party doesn't get the referral letter ... so no way to fill that square seemingly, unless you do it from another IP, which can and does go into "black book" also in the future ... so you would need yet another IP to do so ... (or do it maybe from some public IP etc).

I tell ya... they take this chit way too far lol.

As for example "upload a receipt" square fill.

You are allowed 15 receipts to upload / a week (14 days old, no longer) ... no problem there.

The week "refreshes" sooner or later ... and if you already submitted 15 receipts -- it should refresh with a new "refresh week".

The day of refresh seemed to be Saturdays, then maybe Sundays ... then maybe Monday ... -- okay, whatever, lol

But it goes further than that, lol

I submitted receipt number 15 (for the going week) on Friday last week ... Nov 6th I guess ... Was done with the week's 15 ... it didn't refresh on Saturday, it didn't refresh on Sunday... it didn't refresh on Monday day time, it didn't refresh on Monday PM (as I thought it should at the latest) ... I couldn't fill the Swago square because of that ... and couldn't do the Monday's to-do list.

Whatever ... -- Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri (yesterday) ... still nothing :(

Today ... Saturday ... -- as i speak -- still nothing.

Soon Swago ends ... Monday is the last day ... isn't it? .... it ends at Midnight that day ... their time ... so 2 am Tue my time.

If Upload receipts doesn't show up today, tomorrow - Sunday ... or Monday the 16th ... - i won't be able to fill the swago board.

Not sure if I am in some soft cruel ban (as far as that is concerned) or whatever .... ( I now know I am in some sort of cruel ban or whatever as far as referral square is concerned for the swago game ... i noticed it already last couple of Swago games ... and you (I) really have to jump hoops in order to try and fill it ) ...

,,,, but from now on ... if receipt upload thingy is working for me (or any of you) ... and you know the swago game is upcoming on Monday (putting Monday's To-Do-List aside, where you need to upload a receipt) ... --- maybe keep a "close" track of your current week's number of uploaded receipts ... and maybe stop at 14, leaving the last one - 15th for Monday's Swago square fill, to-do-list etc.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Speaking of the devil, lol ... my "upload receipts" just showed up :) ... So Saturday in PM then ...

AND I am pretty sure 15th receipt (for previous time) was uploaded to them Friday the 6 or Saturday the 7th ... -- so basically they postponed new "receipts week" to start for me instead of Monday the 9th (which logically made sense) until today - Saturday the 14th ... leaving me entire week without ability to upload anything.

Looks like I'll be able to submit the current Swago board though ... after all. :)
Jul 26, 2008
711 posts
388 upvotes
Richmond,BC
I don't even bother with Swago anymore.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1589 posts
676 upvotes
Toronto
flybry wrote: I don't even bother with Swago anymore.
easy $5 for me. I shop so that GC doesn't cost me anything (and I get extra SG for that too). I'm going to redeem a GC or 2/month. The rest is easy.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
nutttbar wrote: easy $5 for me. I shop so that GC doesn't cost me anything (and I get extra SG for that too). I'm going to redeem a GC or 2/month. The rest is easy.
Wouldn't be too easy if they'd kinda blocked you from Referring people, Uploading receipts etc ... :)

And if they'd blocked you from Gold Surveys (as they did to my mother) --- would be impossible.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
teoconca wrote: Yeah, for couple days now. No more short videos, it's showing 'Madonna' for 45-61seconds, wait longer to play next one.

Link #1 (7sb) and link #3 (5sb) work for me.
Yes ... They seemingly increased the interval time between the videos / when one can play the next video, after playing the video.

You used to be able to just play one video after another / play it right away.

Now, seemingly, you have to wait certain time between the videos / when you can play the next video (from the same set of videos) ... like maybe have to wait 3 - 5 minutes or so, before you can play the next one ?? ... I didn't time it, or not yet anyhow, to find out the exact time frame of those intervals. But it's something like that, never the less.
Deal Guru
Dec 28, 2004
10554 posts
38136 upvotes
Hideout TV code: PLANETAUTO21 for 25 free points.

Code expires 11/18/20 at 11:59 PM CST. Limited to first 4,500 entries.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)