Ongoing Deal Discussion

Locked: [Bell] Virgin Mobile/Bell: Unlimited talk, text & 6GB data for $50/mnth *T-Bay only

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 25th, 2014 3:02 pm
Aug 6, 2010
16 posts
2 upvotes
ji2o0k wrote:
Aug 26th, 2013 8:35 am
not sure....someone asked previously and there was some doubt that this plan is legit as it has Unlimited To US calling.....

do you have this plan? If so, maybe you can post a print screen of your plan that shows the Unlimited US calling.....if so, that is pretty sweet plan!!
i talk to this guy us calling is from internet calling.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
20289 posts
1843 upvotes
Toronto
looks like you are right....confirmed by another poster in a different thread in the Cellphone sub-forum:
this guy is fraud he ripped my $70 and run away. before he was selling $39 plan for fido same thing like bell virgin $54 now. he will ask you to meet as brampton shoppers mall. he just did put vonage app to my phone for unlimited us canada, which everyone knows. i though he was giving me real fido plan with unlimited us canada calling. now for bell and virgin he will change your plan to thunderbay month to month plan and put vonage app. i know him by his number. please stay away. he will also ask you to activate plan in target in same mall.
Source: 54-plan-unlimited-canada-us-1375911/#post17331917
onepunjab wrote:
Aug 26th, 2013 10:05 am
i talk to this guy us calling is from internet calling.
Aug 13, 2013
276 posts
35 upvotes
Arviat
^ That is exactly why I have been saying the whole time for everyone to stay away from kijiji. They do NOT have access to any "special" plans. It is all most likely thunder bay, which we all know how to get anyway.

Anyway, did anyone have any luck getting the plan recently? I was able to get one more done for a friend but it was tough!
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2012
2701 posts
599 upvotes
Toronto
Crackerd wrote:
Aug 26th, 2013 3:48 pm
^ That is exactly why I have been saying the whole time for everyone to stay away from kijiji. They do NOT have access to any "special" plans. It is all most likely thunder bay, which we all know how to get anyway.

Anyway, did anyone have any luck getting the plan recently? I was able to get one more done for a friend but it was tough!
I totally agree with you but still feel that Neil is not like the rest. I checked the soc codes and they are different compared to both flavours of the tb plan. But the rest I feel are frauds
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2005
4280 posts
2033 upvotes
TruBrush wrote:
Aug 25th, 2013 11:52 pm
You what mate? I only discovered this..
While I think it was petty for him to delete the instructions... No worries. Google cache to the rescue! I did not write this... I am only posting what is readily available and published on the internet (Originally written by Eonibm). This is obviously not the latest but the instructions haven't changed.

Edit: eonibm specifically requested that I delete this. So I will respect his request since he wrote it.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
3184 posts
309 upvotes
Kingston
therollin wrote:
Aug 26th, 2013 4:06 pm
I totally agree with you but still feel that Neil is not like the rest. I checked the soc codes and they are different compared to both flavours of the tb plan. But the rest I feel are frauds
How does one get a hold of Neil and what plans is he is offering? You can PM me if you want
Jul 27, 2008
103 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto
Neil is only doing plans via referral now as per my previous post
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
3184 posts
309 upvotes
Kingston
UrbanBoy wrote:
Aug 26th, 2013 6:42 pm
Neil is only doing plans via referral now as per my previous post
Ok so how does one get a referral? Kind of pointless to call him (thanks btw), if he won't even talk to me without a referral.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
20289 posts
1843 upvotes
Toronto
kcorscadden wrote:
Aug 27th, 2013 7:13 am
Ok so how does one get a referral? Kind of pointless to call him (thanks btw), if he won't even talk to me without a referral.
i think you can PM therollin for a referral.....he had Neil help him out due to his flagged account issue and pretty sure he can get into contact Neil for you....
Dec 5, 2011
27 posts
7 upvotes
Mississauga
Has anyone else been getting constant calls from 1-855-933-0031, claiming to be virgin mobile's Loyalty department to review my account? I've been getting calls from this number 2-3 times everyday for the past two weeks and it's starting to get annoying.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
3184 posts
309 upvotes
Kingston
ji2o0k wrote:
Aug 27th, 2013 8:50 am
i think you can PM therollin for a referral.....he had Neil help him out due to his flagged account issue and pretty sure he can get into contact Neil for you....
I have Neil's number, but there is no point in me calling him if he truly is referral only. Unless that means, someone gives someone else his phone number to get in contact him vs posting it all over the net?

Like when I call him, if he asks how I got his number, what do I say..... uhhhhhh some guy gave to me..... and he hangs up lol
Aug 13, 2013
276 posts
35 upvotes
Arviat
therollin wrote:
Aug 26th, 2013 4:06 pm
Nice to know!

Probably a corporate plan very similar to tbay and he has a contact within virgin to switch it :)
Sep 27, 2003
9458 posts
2213 upvotes
Newmarket
Crackerd wrote:
Aug 27th, 2013 7:22 pm
Nice to know!

Probably a corporate plan very similar to tbay and he has a contact within virgin to switch it :)
I can tell you it is not a corporate plan.
RFD Forums Moderator
Banned
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2435 upvotes
Niagara Falls
WorldIRC wrote:
Aug 27th, 2013 8:49 pm
I can tell you it is not a corporate plan.
what plan is it? do u have the code?
Banned
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2435 upvotes
Niagara Falls
ji2o0k wrote:
Aug 26th, 2013 10:39 am
looks like you are right....confirmed by another poster in a different thread in the Cellphone sub-forum:

Source: 54-plan-unlimited-canada-us-1375911/#post17331917
yep, I went to see that so called "henry" and what a s***** F CS. I told him that if I was to pay for his service, I would hang him by his b00ls