• May 17th, 2016 11:46 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 28, 2006
155 posts
1 upvote
98 Toyota Sienna
93 Toyota Corolla Wagon
91 Toyota Corolla ( for sale if anyone intrested) Still running kool car for student and delivery..DONT MISS :cheesygri :cheesygri :cheesygri :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2003
1914 posts
120 upvotes
beppy wrote: 1991 Celica GT-FOUR A

i bet no one has this car on rfd.
that car is nice! can't wait until the 6th gen gt4s are available for import! any plans for ur 4?
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2003
1914 posts
120 upvotes
D.NGUYEN wrote: Here's my baby...2001 Honda Prelude SE
did u ever rust proof ur car? my engine bay used to be all nice and clean too... but once i got rust protection... my engine bay looks like ass now =( kinda pisses me off... it's impossible to keep it so clean looking after rust proof
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2007
4389 posts
272 upvotes
Toronto
lumlum1013 wrote: so many 6's here...i guess i gotta show mine too, as requested..

I recognize that car!! Did you go go-karting at the 401mini indy on aug20th?
#KeepFightingMichael
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2402 posts
202 upvotes
Mazda of Toronto
Jeff-TheBiz wrote: 2005 Mazda3 GT Sedan <- My car.

2006 Mazda3 Touring Edition <- The wife's car.

Yes, I work at a dealership, but neither of these cars have been given to me by the dealership, they both are ours, well for now, they belong to the bank... meh.
Finally got someone with camera skills, took some pics for me.

[IMG]http://www.torontomazda3.ca/images/Jeff%20Holley/1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.torontomazda3.ca/images/Jeff%20Holley/4.jpg[/IMG]
< The original ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT BUYING A NEW MAZDA >

Serving the RFD membership base with Mazda's current incentives and promotions since 2007!

Edited by the RFD Moderation Team
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2006
4945 posts
242 upvotes
Toronto
Damn, I used to think everyone on RFD drove around in a Yaris/Fit. Apparently everyone here drive around in Mazda 3s and Mazda 6s.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2005
1004 posts
2 upvotes
ElvaSoShexai wrote: did u ever rust proof ur car? my engine bay used to be all nice and clean too... but once i got rust protection... my engine bay looks like ass now =( kinda pisses me off... it's impossible to keep it so clean looking after rust proof
Nah, never rustproofed. I don't see the point in rustproofing the engine bay. Just take off the hood lining on the front. In winter, go to the pressure washer places and spray your underside and places that usually rust a lot and you're good to go. I have zero rust on my car except for some bolts.
Jan 8, 2007
358 posts
65 upvotes
Woohoo, another chance to show off my Pajero.. :D
I've had it for a few months, and it's in fraking amazing condition. Still has all the original finish on the engine bay surfaces and on the undercarriage. Inside, there's not so much as a scratch on the leather, never mind a crease. Everything works perfectly, despite the possibility of something not, given the high number of electronic options, LOL.
1992 Mitsubishi Pajero (Montero) Exceed, 2.5L Intercooled Turbo-Diesel making a whopping 97 bhp and about 180 ft-lbs of torque. 93,000 km on the clock. Seats 7, including the folding 2nd and 3rd rows. Heated leather suspension seats for the front two, just plain leather for the other 5 passengers. Power windows, locks and mirrors (folding!). Digital Front and rear seperate climate control, power moonroof, compass/altimeter/inclinometer pod on the dash. I did all the import stuff myself, with help from the guys at 4x4wire.com, and the all-in cost, registered and plated in my driveway is about $8000 CDN. I absolutely love it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)