Automotive

[Merged] What cars do you drive? **PICS**

  • Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2016 11:46 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 22, 2007
2539 posts
40 upvotes
GTA
DonnyFenn wrote: Woohoo, another chance to show off my Pajero.. :D
I've had it for a few months, and it's in fraking amazing condition. Still has all the original finish on the engine bay surfaces and on the undercarriage. Inside, there's not so much as a scratch on the leather, never mind a crease. Everything works perfectly, despite the possibility of something not, given the high number of electronic options, LOL.
1992 Mitsubishi Pajero (Montero) Exceed, 2.5L Intercooled Turbo-Diesel making a whopping 97 bhp and about 180 ft-lbs of torque. 93,000 km on the clock. Seats 7, including the folding 2nd and 3rd rows. Heated leather suspension seats for the front two, just plain leather for the other 5 passengers. Power windows, locks and mirrors (folding!). Digital Front and rear seperate climate control, power moonroof, compass/altimeter/inclinometer pod on the dash. I did all the import stuff myself, with help from the guys at 4x4wire.com, and the all-in cost, registered and plated in my driveway is about $8000 CDN. I absolutely love it.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Sick ride! I love the Pajeros.. they should bring it into NA with the Asian styling.
Luckyinfil wrote: No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

UMM HOW i word this... ok u take 20 lbs no lifting for 30lb if guy, so divide 2 u dont sit, u get 10 but for guy it no 30, so 20 would be for guy if u werent a girl ?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 28, 2005
921 posts
9 upvotes
Windsor
DonnyFenn wrote: Woohoo, another chance to show off my Pajero.. :D
I've had it for a few months, and it's in fraking amazing condition. Still has all the original finish on the engine bay surfaces and on the undercarriage. Inside, there's not so much as a scratch on the leather, never mind a crease. Everything works perfectly, despite the possibility of something not, given the high number of electronic options, LOL.
1992 Mitsubishi Pajero (Montero) Exceed, 2.5L Intercooled Turbo-Diesel making a whopping 97 bhp and about 180 ft-lbs of torque. 93,000 km on the clock. Seats 7, including the folding 2nd and 3rd rows. Heated leather suspension seats for the front two, just plain leather for the other 5 passengers. Power windows, locks and mirrors (folding!). Digital Front and rear seperate climate control, power moonroof, compass/altimeter/inclinometer pod on the dash. I did all the import stuff myself, with help from the guys at 4x4wire.com, and the all-in cost, registered and plated in my driveway is about $8000 CDN. I absolutely love it.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
you might wanna clear out your lic plate.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
294 upvotes
Midland
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Member
User avatar
Jan 8, 2007
358 posts
65 upvotes
Feet, thanks for the reminder.. done.

I imported it myself with the help of an honest dealer over in Japan, Rob at Jaeva.com. He put it on a RORO, and I did all the importing myself when it got here. Not as bad as I thought. I had everything done at customs and the docks in 1 day. Then I had to do some headlight replacing with Montero headlights, a couple of other things, and I got the rest of it done shortly thereafter. It's my daily-driver now. :D
Glad you guys like it!
Banned
Nov 11, 2006
8770 posts
30 upvotes
i wanna c which rfder has the FASTEST street legal car! any street legal car that can do the 1/4m in under 10secs wud impress me :D

course if u had say a 13sec stock car that b nice too!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 3, 2003
2100 posts
9 upvotes
kleptodathief wrote: i wanna c which rfder has the FASTEST street legal car! any street legal car that can do the 1/4m in under 10secs wud impress me :D

course if u had say a 13sec stock car that b nice too!
I think the Ariel Atom owner will probably have the fastest street legal car on here. My Impala SS will do it in 14, but I'm sure there are some on here who are faster stock.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 30, 2004
1608 posts
1 upvote
Kitchener
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Coupe
- Black
- Sunroof
- Leather
- Front Tint - 30% Llumar ATR
- Rear Tint - 15% Llumar ATR
- Windshield Tint Strip - 15% Llumar ATR

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Rogue Chameleon
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
1352 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Well this would be one of the many cars we own(this is my girlfriends car, which I helped to design what she wanted), not driven very much as we are finishing the job started on it years ago. That is to complete the widetrack body conversion to the rear-end, give it 4-wheel disc as well. It sits only a couple inches off the ground..not lowered LOL. All custom body work done to it. I am a import driver only myself, but girlfriend loves the domestics :)

2000 Sunfire - 3800 Series III V6 Engine(Eaton Gen 5 Supercharger) 2006 Grand Prix GTP Engine conversion, only a couple of these conversions actually completed, but none with the widetrack conversion as this one has. Headers, 3" Exhaust, 3.25" pulley. Making 310HP and 360 ft/lbs of torque. Best 1/4 mile time when we just finished with the engine; 12.8 seconds. Haven't had it out to run since, most likely next summer. I'll post our other cars when I get some better pics, but enjoy.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 5, 2006
4958 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
puff_daddy_58_99 wrote: I think the Ariel Atom owner will probably have the fastest street legal car on here. My Impala SS will do it in 14, but I'm sure there are some on here who are faster stock.
but due to every1 hating on his post; I doubt he will post ever again about that car; lol. Someone on here claims to have a 350Z = 13.7 stock. My G stock times are at 14.3-14.4 seconds stock. The MT have same time as the Z. Um, I think any car that has above 250HP will pull a low 14/high 13 time. Wait until March when I get mine blown (hopefully if I have any cash), might be a low 12 second car.

Top