• May 17th, 2016 11:46 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
1352 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Asad_A203 wrote: Is that seriously your car in the DP man? If it is, that is quite impressive, a Nike logo, LOL. At least not a VTEC sticker, haha.
It's got swoosh power! ;)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 25, 2003
9141 posts
266 upvotes
Alvito wrote: nice license plates.
Yeah, that was when we just got her from the dealership.

I love how they try to get the car out of the lot the same day for you here in the states.
Jun 23, 2007
15 posts
Toronto
kleptodathief wrote: re: that red mitsu lancer! looks like a NEW riced up civic LOL ..i agree , get rid of that front windshield decal!

course im one to talk :D
riced up civic? for one, they come stock looking like that, and 2, a civic (and integra, for that matter) can't touch this car... ever :D
baboo wrote: car looks sweet.....but like other poster said, get rid of the decal..... :)

Any mods yet? This car has so much potential.... :cheesygri
Yeah im gonna get rid of the decal. So far no mods as of yet, but my list of things that i want to do are endless :cheesygri i'll let you know when i do add on things to it, the 2.4 mivec it comes with is quite peppy
Aug 4, 2003
514 posts
1 upvote
Aurora
Scottie22 wrote: riced up civic? for one, they come stock looking like that, and 2, a civic (and integra, for that matter) can't touch this car... ever :D

Yeah im gonna get rid of the decal. So far no mods as of yet, but my list of things that i want to do are endless :cheesygri i'll let you know when i do add on things to it, the 2.4 mivec it comes with is quite peppy
Well...maybe not the new Si....but yeah, the stock 2.4L 4G69 is quite peppy.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2004
2156 posts
570 upvotes
Richmond, BC
Bought November 30th 2007: 2005 Acura RSX Type-S
Bought September 3 2007: 2007 Honda CR-V EX-L no-navi
Bought December 15th 1999: 2000 Toyota Corolla LE
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2007
2539 posts
40 upvotes
GTA
syn3rgetic wrote: Bought November 30th 2007: 2005 Acura RSX Type-S
Bought September 3 2007: 2007 Honda CR-V EX-L no-navi
Bought December 15th 1999: 2000 Toyota Corolla LE
Congrats on the Acura RSX.. and not going for the CSX :P

We just got our 2008 Mazda Tribute today.. pics to be up soon!
Luckyinfil wrote: No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

UMM HOW i word this... ok u take 20 lbs no lifting for 30lb if guy, so divide 2 u dont sit, u get 10 but for guy it no 30, so 20 would be for guy if u werent a girl ?
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2006
4958 posts
248 upvotes
Toronto
kleptodathief wrote: i g0tz m4d vtekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk y0!!! :cheesygri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8prUPjnJUE :D

Awseome dude, lol. Now does that CF gas lid help in fuel economy in anyways what so ever (like 10-20%). I was considering getting it for my car and outweighing the benefits to the cost of the vinyl sheet, haha.

Can't tell if your car is really a turbo or not, haha. The vid is too shakey and it sounds like a regular 7th gen Accord to me being pushed hard (I had a 7th gen).

Pics of the first day my G has ever felt anything other than rain:

^^ My failed photoshop attempt.
Banned
Nov 11, 2006
8770 posts
30 upvotes
nice to c RFDs has ricers! rfd=ricers for drivers! :cheesygri

heres a shot of another buddy of mine :D