• May 17th, 2016 11:46 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2006
4947 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
Beautiful' hopefully you didn't eff up your paint there haha. I can't stand having my car dirty; but I only clean my tirewells out during winter.

Also had a chance to drive in an empty parking lot last night; must say the G is pretty good without VDC. Had about 10 cm of snow last night; and after 30 minutes of practicing at around 60 km/h in an empty parking lot; the car was pretty predictable about how it reacts when it fishtails and drifts. So I just drove without VDC on the rest of the way home; actually allows the car to keep up with traffic as well. Only thing I need to watch out for cars beside me.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2006
4947 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
kleptodathief wrote: :bump:

not sure if i posted this pic of myself and the ricer yet but here goes :idea:

can u make out the SWOOSH??? :cheesygri
Your car doesn't even look half bad/rice from the back. You failed to be a ricer on the back there; haha. Need more VTEC Stickers!!!
Banned
Mar 3, 2008
171 posts
What kind of car do you currently or did drive? and what do/did you think of your car?

I drive a 1996 Toyota Corolla Plus DX and i love it :cheesygri
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2007
2539 posts
40 upvotes
GTA
vi3t wrote: What kind of car do you currently or did drive? and what do/did you think of your car?

We have a thread which has the pictures of RFD's member's cars.. so I think you should search the forum and find that thread.
Luckyinfil wrote: No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

UMM HOW i word this... ok u take 20 lbs no lifting for 30lb if guy, so divide 2 u dont sit, u get 10 but for guy it no 30, so 20 would be for guy if u werent a girl ?
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2007
1854 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto, now Philade…
vi3t wrote: What kind of car do you currently or did drive? and what do/did you think of your car?

lol my parents have that car...well its a 1996 Toyota Corolla SD with barely any options except A/C, some tinting.

I (and my parents) dislike it. The only things it has going for it is the fuel economy, its reliability, its maneuverability . Other than that, it is cramped, no options, loud, and uber slow. Maybe its cause we came from a V6 Camry, but still. They are getting a SUV soon.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2005
1213 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
98 Audi A4 2.8 Q

Rented a Corolla once for a day when I was getting the clutch done. Let's just say after 100kms or so of the Corolla, I ran back to my Audi and gave it a big hug, haha.

Needs lots of attention, though... But that's something I like doing anyways.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 8, 2006
9596 posts
3010 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
2008 GTI w/ DSG.........love it......can't get enough of it...
Dec 31, 1969
1993 Toyota Corolla base model<-----personal vehicle
2007 Chevy Uplander<-----work van
Sep 22, 2006
63 posts
2 upvotes
I am driving a 99 Toyota Corolla. It's a good car, more reliable than some North American vehicles.
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2006
1134 posts
29 upvotes
2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS.

I'm selling it. Anyone want it? :D

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)