• Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2016 11:46 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2003
2100 posts
9 upvotes
hey the lacrosse is a decent car, the super is the one to get though. I was tempted, since I had a Riviera before, but went with the impala SS at the end of the day
Banned
Mar 21, 2007
589 posts
13 upvotes
Mississauga
wtf2008 wrote: I agree, what kind of loser comes onto RFD to post about his BMW. Either he is really cheap and penny pinches to buy his BMW or he's the type of person that likes to go to home shelters and brag about having a lunch to eat.
Sorry I realize this is an old post but I was just reading through this thread and have to say, despite everyone flaming this guy I have to somewhat agree with him.

In my experience, I can say that in townhouse complexes and in other cheap housing areas, there tends to be a similar amount of "luxury" cars to areas like my street where houses hover around $1 mil. Pretty much anyone can drive a luxury car because they are relatively cheap in comparison to the cost of "luxury" housing. That being said, my humble parents drive 2 toyotas :D
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2006
11254 posts
5729 upvotes
Brampton
kkentm wrote: Sorry I realize this is an old post but I was just reading through this thread and have to say, despite everyone flaming this guy I have to somewhat agree with him.

In my experience, I can say that in townhouse complexes and in other cheap housing areas, there tends to be a similar amount of "luxury" cars to areas like my street where houses hover around $1 mil. Pretty much anyone can drive a luxury car because they are relatively cheap in comparison to the cost of "luxury" housing. That being said, my humble parents drive 2 toyotas :D

Whoa whoa Mr. Bigshot so you live in a $1 million dollar house.

:lol:
Deal Addict
May 3, 2006
2505 posts
40 upvotes
Milton
kkentm wrote: Sorry I realize this is an old post but I was just reading through this thread and have to say, despite everyone flaming this guy I have to somewhat agree with him.

Another possibility is being "house poor" (not implying it happened to your parents)
Your source for training, nutrition, supplement advice!
Jul 17, 2006
520 posts
Asad_A203 wrote: That is a sick car but I would lower it :cheesygri .
=) i have my coilover ready for the longest time... just need some time off from work! =)
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2006
4957 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
tidus888 wrote: =) i have my coilover ready for the longest time... just need some time off from work! =)
Good to hear. I love the TLs; I would've got one if it wasn't for Honda not slamming SH-AWD into a TL...
Jul 17, 2006
520 posts
Asad_A203 wrote: Good to hear. I love the TLs; I would've got one if it wasn't for Honda not slamming SH-AWD into a TL...
thnx!

i guess u will be getting the 09 =) comes with 3.7L V6 and SH-AWD =)