Seriously, who did your interlocking?
Nice lawn too.
signature edited for rule violations
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19536 posts
2260 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
Jon04CTS wrote: I ask myself the same question every morning... Which one do I drive?

Actually only the red, black, and silver ones are mine. The other 2 are my dad's. Mom's Lincoln not pictured. GM only photo!

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/4vhefd.jpg[/IMG]
Damn.

The next Corvette should adopt a Caddy grill. Would look sick.

I thought you posted one of those photos of 'dream garages' except this is your garage.

Way too redundant though. Doesn't Caddy make a SUV/wagon version? If so, you need one to be complete.

As for myself...

106 ferocious horses coming at you!

[IMG]http://images.autocatch.com/boo_765_484 ... 40x480.jpg[/IMG]
Banned
Aug 8, 2012
1115 posts
84 upvotes
Dallas, Texas.
TodayHello wrote: Some nice cars in this thread

Lease is coming up on the A6 - going to move into an A8
Let me know how that is for you, I was looking at the A8L before buying a new RL. After some time I think I would have been happier with the Audi for my family.
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2005
2253 posts
270 upvotes
Ironsmack wrote:
Cool pic! Please tell me theres at least a manual transmission among them.

BTW, everytime i see the new Cadillac's - it reminds me of the car chase from Bad Boys 2 were Will & Martin drove the crap out of the cadillac they took from Dan Marino while he was test driving.

Mine is just a 2000 Honda civic relegated to DD and future kids hauler. And a Mitsubishi Galant GSX as a summer car.
The black V, red CTS, and Z06 are manuals.
m0cha wrote: @Jon04CTS, why so much love for the CTS? I've always loved the V models, but why would you have 3 models of the same car? At least you live up to your username :p
Black V is my toy. Red CTS is my daily driver. The grey coupe is my father's daily driver.

They actually won't be together for much longer. I'm moving to BC next week and mine are coming with me.
2016 Cadillac ATS-V, 2004 Cadillac CTS-V, 2009 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Premium, 2004 Cadillac CTS 3.6, 2016 Camaro SS, 2007 Cadillac SRX, 2015 Z06
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2005
2659 posts
398 upvotes
Toronto
garyhudson wrote: Air suspension, chauffeur, lots of room, safe in a crash (so many tonnes of steel), no need to worry about insurance or petrol prices.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. No one is buckled in, and people stand. In an event of an accident a lot of bodies will be flying through glass and into the many poles inside the bus.
Apr 29, 2010
982 posts
171 upvotes
Ancaster
ultran00b wrote: I jelly. How to apply to be boyfriend? I wanna take qaz's role.
6828? ;) lmao
m0cha wrote: My '11 Genesis Coupe 3.8:
Shojin wrote: Very nice!!!!!!

And the car's ok too.

Seriously, who did your interlocking?
that was my initial thought when I saw m0cha's pic.

looks very nice.. I'm guessing concrete underneath?
Heero01 wrote:
Woodwife/10.

I would let you sit on the roof of my BRZ as I drove recklessly through neighborhoods controlled by gang bangers in exchange for 1 date.

Pics of my baby, just gave her a bath :

(excuse the bad angle)
*confused*

but nice car you have there
Jan 17, 2010
950 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto
02 Trailblazer EXT. It's been good to me but I'm looking forward to passing it down to my little brother and moving onto something else. Awesome winter ride, but it's a complete PITA to park sometimes, really wide turning radius makes for some interesting adventures in small parking lots, doesn't even fit in the garage structure at work lol

Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2006
2190 posts
262 upvotes
Thornhill
Heero01 wrote: I would let you sit on the roof of my BRZ as I drove recklessly through neighborhoods controlled by gang bangers in exchange for 1 date.

Pics of my baby, just gave her a bath :

(excuse the bad angle)
How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2011
2583 posts
798 upvotes
Toronto
Domobomb wrote: 1978 Chevrolet Corvette
1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
1974 Pontiac Firebird Formula

The Firebird is my dad's from when he was my age (22-ish). I've pretty much taken it over, but have not officially bought it from him yet ;)

1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b25/Domobomb/1-1.jpg[/IMG]
I used to own this same Camaro (same white body with the blue striping), back in the '80's. Mine was an '81 model though. It was a fun car and brings back a lot of memories, good and bad. The V8 engine was really nice with lots of low end torque. I liked the great styling of the Camaro and it was quite the chick magnet. The 4 spd standard tranny however had long throws and the worst gates. The previous owner had a weber racing clutch put in so I developed the strongest left foot in town due to that tightly sprung clutch and the positraction rear end rattled once it got warm after a run on the highway. I finally sold it in 1988 for something more fuel efficient.

This former Camaro guy now drives a 50 mpg 01' Corolla 5 spd. Quite a change from this thirsty old muscle car.. :D

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)