Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2003
4603 posts
257 upvotes
Burnaby
mafiastyles wrote: Black Onyx with Tan interior

any mods ?

Mine is bone stock for now
not much, just the tinting all around and got the altezza grille as a gift. Also changed the side markers to clear ones.

Can't say I've seen the Onyx with a tan interior before... lol guess we're completely opposite since my interior is black.
Items for Sale:
...nothing for now...

References: eBay Feedback
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2003
2206 posts
242 upvotes
1998 Toyota Celica GT Hatchback
2001 Toyota Sienna LE
2006 Honda Civic EX Sedan
May 10, 2005
900 posts
5 upvotes
Alberta
2007 Toyota 4Runner
2000 Honda Accord
1999 Honda ST1100
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2004
2171 posts
1017 upvotes
Toronto
- I'm in a vehicle that could be driven at more than 100 mph without getting a ticket from the cops nor being afraid of being captured on red-light camera..
- on occassion, the vehicle would be crammed...
- seldom you would find a vehicle with so much noise...
- can be driven in ANY type of weather without any special precautions (ie. changing snow tires, etc.)...
- it usually takes longer to get to my destination than if I was to drive another vehicle...
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2004
3048 posts
944 upvotes
Dragon120 wrote: - I'm in a vehicle that could be driven at more than 100 mph without getting a ticket from the cops nor being afraid of being captured on red-light camera..
- can be driven in ANY type of weather without any special precautions (ie. changing snow tires, etc.)...
- it usually takes longer to get to my destination than if I was to drive another vehicle...
What about the special precaution of keeping the switches from freezing? I am guessing train.
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2004
3048 posts
944 upvotes
Me - 2002 Acura EL
Wife - 2005 Volvo V50
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2005
1735 posts
243 upvotes
BC
1) 93 honda civic si hatch ( dd)
2) 91 toyota mr2 (weekend)

wife is working on RX8 now

3) at work, i drive: 07 ford 350, gmc jimmy.

i've owned:
00 honda insight hybrid
01 jetta 1.8t wb edition
99 passat 1.8t
96 prelude srv
96 accord v6 ex
94 nissan altima gxe
92 mazda miata
Nov 8, 2004
656 posts
1 upvote
[QUOTE]- I'm in a vehicle that could be driven at more than 100 mph without getting a ticket from the cops nor being afraid of being captured on red-light camera..
- it usually takes longer to get to my destination than if I was to drive another vehicle...[/QUOTE]

:arrowu: Ambulance
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2004
2171 posts
1017 upvotes
Toronto
knapper wrote: What about the special precaution of keeping the switches from freezing? I am guessing train.
Nope :arrowu:
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
Dragon120 wrote: - I'm in a vehicle that could be driven at more than 100 mph without getting a ticket from the cops nor being afraid of being captured on red-light camera..

Bike?
hated on but respected.
Apr 7, 2005
742 posts
252 upvotes
Bus?
Deal Expert
Dec 14, 2005
18176 posts
345 upvotes
Richmond
A fire engine? ;)
Deal Fanatic
Apr 28, 2005
6409 posts
59 upvotes
Train!
Blast never mind someone already guessed

Chopper?

I drive a Stage 2 Subary Legacy GT Spec B
The g/f drives a saab 9000...gotta keep that saab in the family somewhere :P
-
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2925 posts
628 upvotes
Toronto
dlander wrote: :arrowu: Ambulance
Ambulances rarely reach 100km/hr in the city due to traffic and high centre of gravity (may topple).

2000 Altima (me)
TTC (wife)

Since I bike to work, I want to get rid of the car and go Autoshare. However, since there's a baby on the way, we'll keep it... The $85/mo insurance seems like such a waste.
Deal Addict
May 4, 2004
2515 posts
22 upvotes
Spray wrote: Train!
Blast never mind someone already guessed

Chopper?

I drive a Stage 2 Subary Legacy GT Spec B
The g/f drives a saab 9000...gotta keep that saab in the family somewhere :P
Anything else did you do to your spec B? :cheesygri

I drive a 2002 Altima SE, and sometimes, but rarely do I take the family's 2006 Murano SL, cause it eats gas like crazy, and I don't like that.
Apr 7, 2005
742 posts
252 upvotes
knapper wrote: 100mph (160km/h) without a ticket? Which bus, and which route?
Yeah, that threw me 100 mph figure threw me off for a bit too. I think what he means by "could" is that IF the bus could do 100 mph it would not get a ticket.