Entertainment

[Merged] What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2020 5:38 pm
Tags:
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
18724 posts
1937 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble

No words... just ride the sound waves on this one.
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
12024 posts
3937 upvotes
Toronto
Browsing through some emails an asian lady guitarist caught my eye

Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
12024 posts
3937 upvotes
Toronto
^^^^^
Did not recognize her with the curly hair
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
2704 posts
25552 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thought I could always find some new good tunes to listen to. Thought I'd make a thread and ask, what are you listening to and what is the theme? Summer song, just cuz it fits today, whatever.

Found this song today : Lift Off - Machine Gun Kelly, Mike Shinoda, forgot the guys name from the chorus

it just fits with today, woke up too early, smoking a bit, but can't lift off, waiting to lift off but can't fly anywhere yet.

What are you listening to and why/theme?
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2017
1223 posts
447 upvotes
DT Calgary
stinastr wrote: Thought I could always find some new good tunes to listen to. Thought I'd make a thread and ask, what are you listening to and what is the theme? Summer song, just cuz it fits today, whatever.

Found this song today : Lift Off - Machine Gun Kelly, Mike Shinoda, forgot the guys name from the chorus

it just fits with today, woke up too early, smoking a bit, but can't lift off, waiting to lift off but can't fly anywhere yet.

What are you listening to and why/theme?
Vanessa-Mae - Toccata and Fugue in D Minor
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
2704 posts
25552 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Listened to ft. Wiz Khalifa - High Right Now I think the song is Tyla Yaweh's but I'm all about weed chorus' cuz there's not enough songs with 'em in it. Wiz Khalifa hella o's is alright, but repeats over and over, it's such a short song and somehow it becomes a whole song with countless loops. first listen was a good listen

and it's about weed cuz I'm smoking a bit much cuz I can't pace myself. the wind take's a bit off the lil joint, and the piff burns fast as the ashes fall. still missing some summer beats about it

classified - legal marijuana is an oldie and canadian song just 'bout marijuana. it's beat is ok

but now just listened to enya - sail away just cuz I'm around water and feel it would be alright if this summer would heat up enough to just jump in. it's lake ontario, but still, gotta get a summery feel about. it was cold when I woke up at night, I had to wear a sweater/jacket I was about to pack away for next season but said I'll probably need it autumn.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2013
3048 posts
910 upvotes
Woodbridge
Epic film scores. I'm working and having instrumental music in the background helps me concentrate. It can't be anything with lyrics or anything that will put me to sleep. The song that's on at the very moment is No Sacrifice, No Victory by Steve Jablonsky from Transformers.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
2704 posts
25552 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I should look in the entertainment forum more often. Thanks for the heads up!
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
2704 posts
25552 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Snoop Lion and even Sean Paul with ganjaman. And Snoop with wiz and the kush ups lol. Lots of weed songs, lots of variety. This thread isn't about weed, it's about music, and since a thread on what song are you listening to without the question why has already been poised, I'll let this thread go down the chute, into the gutter, where no one else will be able to reply to this thread.

i should have known such a general thread existed, might have to partake in that one. Time to close 'er up!
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
2704 posts
25552 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I thought I closed this thread, and it pops up somewhere else. Whatever lol.

Wiz Khalifa - Still Blazing (haven't blazed an ounce in a day in ever but here's to hoping one day - still a good song lol)

I'll close the topic off, but someone can still save it. I haven't been doing a good job on this topic.

It seems I've subtopiced this into blazing songs, but gotta have some of that to listen to when you're blazing...d'uh lol.
Aug 31, 2007
487 posts
87 upvotes
Mississauga
Listening to a lot of American idiot lately, and practicing them on the guitar too...

Its been way too long, since i was in middle school I played guitar this much, but amusingly the album has become "timeless" and more relevant cant than ever

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

ktt31