Meridian CU - get a 1% Cash Bonus on new deposits (2.5%total)
- Deal Link:
- meridian credit union
Get a 1% Cash Bonus on new deposits (2.5%total) with their high interest saving account. Seems like they are going down the Tangerine, PCF route.
-hold money until dec 2017
-only good for $10000 - $50000
-$500 interest max
The link is a referral link from google, not a personal referral link.
https://www.meridiancu.ca/personal-bank ... oCmv7w_wcB
terms and condition:
http://www.meridiancu.ca/personal-banki ... OnBook.pdf
In order to qualify for the 1% Cash Bonus Offer, Members must satisfy all of the following eligibility criteria:
1. Meridian Members who have achieved the age of majority in Canada.
2. Cash, investments, or a combination thereof (“New Assets”) must be transferred into a new or existing registered or nonregistered account at Meridian (“Qualifying Accounts”) from a financial institution outside of Meridian Credit Union, Credential
Asset Management Inc., Credential Securities Inc., and Credential Direct. To qualify as New Assets, the assets must not have been transferred out of a Qualifying Account at any time within the previous twelve (12) months.
3. The transfer of New Assets from a financial institution into a Qualifying Account must be initiated no earlier than September 19, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. Toronto time (the specific date of transfer is referred to as the “Transfer-In Date”).
4. New Assets must be received into a Qualifying Account not later than 4:00 p.m. Toronto time by February 28, 2017. The 1% Cash Bonus Offer will be paid as described herein on New Assets.
5. New Assets received on or before February 28, 2017 must remain in the Qualifying Account until December 15, 2017 (the “Hold Date”). Transfers between Qualifying Accounts are permitted.
6. The Member must transfer in a minimum of $10,000 per Member from an account held at another financial institution.
7. Qualifying Accounts can be (a) registered retirement savings plan accounts; (b) spousal registered retirement savings plan accounts; (c) registered retirement income fund accounts; (d) spousal registered retirement income fund accounts; (e) tax free savings accounts; (f) non-registered accounts; (g) any combination of the above. Other accounts may qualify. Validation and Payment
8. At the time of receiving the 1% Cash Bonus Offer the Member must be a resident of Canada.
9. Valuation of New Assets will be based on the market value of the New Assets as of 4:00 p.m. Toronto time on the Transfer-In Date.
10. The amount of the 1% Cash Bonus Offer will be 1% of the market value of the New Assets minus any net withdrawals from September 19, 2016 through to the Hold Date (Net Assets) – provided the New Assets are $10,000 or more. The maximum bonus payable is $500 per Member.
11. The 1% Cash Bonus Offer is determined by Meridian Credit Union in its sole discretion and is payable on or before December 15, 2017.
12. The 1% Cash Bonus Offer will be deposited into the same Qualifying Account as the New Assets
13. All payments pursuant to the 1% Cash Bonus Offer will be made by Meridian Credit Union.
14. This offer may not be combined with any other offer.
15. Meridian Credit Union reserves the right at any time without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to add, alter, modify all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace this offer, wholly or in part, with any other offer, whether similar to this offer or
not, or to withdraw this offer altogether.
16. Additional terms and conditions apply to opening an account with Meridian Credit Union, and the transfer in, and operation of, accounts at Meridian Credit Union.
17. Meridian Credit Union shall have the exclusive right to determine the amounts, if any, payable under any offer.
18. Meridian Credit Union is not responsible for transfers that are not initiated or received and completed by the dates stated in Sections 3 and 4 due to problems or technical malfunctions of telephone networks or lines, computer online systems or
servers, computer software problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any other delays on the part of the delivering institution.