Expired Hot Deals

Merit Brewing

MERIT Brewing Free Shipping to Oakville, Milton, and Mississauga

  • Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2020 9:43 pm
[OP]
Member
Oct 4, 2010
213 posts
261 upvotes
Burlington

MERIT Brewing Free Shipping to Oakville, Milton, and Mississauga

Deal Link:
Price:
FREE
Savings:
10
Expiry:
May 26, 2020
Retailer:
Merit Brewing
Rather than hopping into the Huge Beer deliver thread for fear of being lost I figured I'd make a new post. If anyone else sees rotating deliveries to the west end 'burbs feel free to add. I always like trying new beer. From their website:

ROTATING FREE DIRECT DELIVERY MAY 28: MISSISSAUGA, OAKVILLE, & MILTON
Each week we’re heading to a different city and offering FREE direct delivery! On May 28 we'll be heading to Mississauga, Oakville, & Milton ! Use code THEBURBS at Checkout on orders of $45+ and we’ll bring great beer, sausage, shareables, wine, and cider right to your door on Thursday May 28! Orders must be placed before Tuesday May 26 at 10pm.

For a list of FAQs check out: https://www.meritbrewing.ca/roadtrip/

Questions, give us a shout at [email protected]!
17 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2007
1514 posts
446 upvotes
Oh goddammit. I'm supposed to be saving money while working from home, but I'm taking all my savings and spending it on booze instead Face With Tears Of Joy

Just another to add to the list. Sigh. Thanks Face With Stuck-out Tongue
[OP]
Member
Oct 4, 2010
213 posts
261 upvotes
Burlington
HaZaRd wrote: Oh goddammit. I'm supposed to be saving money while working from home, but I'm taking all my savings and spending it on booze instead Face With Tears Of Joy

Just another to add to the list. Sigh. Thanks Face With Stuck-out Tongue
I'm in the same boat - and suddenly even though the LCBO is a whole block away from my house, I'd much rather have something new delivered straight to my door. And since delivery can take a few days... better order extra!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 11, 2007
18698 posts
21374 upvotes
GTA
Thanks, put in an order.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2005
5048 posts
1694 upvotes
Mississauga
Nice! I put in an order even though I was trying to save money :( I like how they also had wine and food for sale. Wish they had some hard liquor as well.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 30, 2019
1016 posts
750 upvotes
Brampton
Code works for brampton too. What beer you guys ordering ?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
20508 posts
9951 upvotes
Oakville
superjett55 wrote: Rather than hopping into the Huge Beer deliver thread for fear of being lost I figured I'd make a new post. If anyone else sees rotating deliveries to the west end 'burbs feel free to add. I always like trying new beer. From their website:
TBF, this is why I created a thread summary on that post (which anybody can edit), so that deals don't get "lost"
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 11, 2007
18698 posts
21374 upvotes
GTA
Got my order of beer and sausage, but I didn't get 1 Anniversary beer I ordered, instead they gave me 1 French table beer which is of lesser value. They should have given me 2 French beers since they are half price, like wtf. I guess I should expect a refund?
SVPx3 (Anniversary Table Beer w. Spiced Vanilla Pineapples) × 1 $9.00
SVP (French Table Beer) Regular price $4.50

*edit* got full refund of the $9 + free French table beer :) Will definitely order again when SVPx3 is back in stock.
Last edited by engineered on May 28th, 2020 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 13, 2008
3600 posts
4708 upvotes
Oakville
engineered wrote: Got my order of beer and sausage, but they I didn't get 1 Anniversary beer I ordered, instead they gave me 1 French table beer which is of lesser value. They should have given me 2 French beers since they are half price, like wtf. I guess I should expect a refund?
SVPx3 (Anniversary Table Beer w. Spiced Vanilla Pineapples) × 1 $9.00
SVP (French Table Beer) Regular price $4.50
Well they lost my business if that's how they treated you mate. Please post back how or if they compensate you.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 11, 2007
18698 posts
21374 upvotes
GTA
zdpz wrote: Well they lost my business if that's how they treated you mate. Please post back how or if they compensate you.
Yea, I'm waiting to hear back to make sure I didn't miss something. $4.50 isn't much, but that means I'm short a whole beer. Not to mention I got a beer I didn't really want instead.
*edit* got full refund of the $9 + free French table beer :)
Last edited by engineered on May 28th, 2020 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
[OP]
Member
Oct 4, 2010
213 posts
261 upvotes
Burlington
engineered wrote: Got my order of beer and sausage, but I didn't get 1 Anniversary beer I ordered, instead they gave me 1 French table beer which is of lesser value. They should have given me 2 French beers since they are half price, like wtf. I guess I should expect a refund?
SVPx3 (Anniversary Table Beer w. Spiced Vanilla Pineapples) × 1 $9.00
SVP (French Table Beer) Regular price $4.50
Ugh - same mistake on mine. Pretty bummed. I love big boozy beers. Now onto the next one, maybe i'll have to reorder from Stone Hooker, their belgian Tripple and Dubbel were excellent!
Jr. Member
User avatar
Apr 9, 2008
133 posts
86 upvotes
For what it's worth, MERIT is owned and run by great human beings
[OP]
Member
Oct 4, 2010
213 posts
261 upvotes
Burlington
mark1937 wrote: For what it's worth, MERIT is owned and run by great human beings
I don't doubt that at all. After all, they create what I can only consume. I'm sure it was a mistake, but the really was pumped for the SVPx3.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 11, 2007
18698 posts
21374 upvotes
GTA
mark1937 wrote: For what it's worth, MERIT is owned and run by great human beings
I'm sure they are, and they probably just ran out of the Anniversary beer, but that's not a fair substitution. *edit* got full refund of the $9 + free French table beer :)
Last edited by engineered on May 28th, 2020 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
20508 posts
9951 upvotes
Oakville
engineered wrote: Got my order of beer and sausage, but I didn't get 1 Anniversary beer I ordered, instead they gave me 1 French table beer which is of lesser value. They should have given me 2 French beers since they are half price, like wtf. I guess I should expect a refund?
SVPx3 (Anniversary Table Beer w. Spiced Vanilla Pineapples) × 1 $9.00
SVP (French Table Beer) Regular price $4.50
All of the breweries I've dealt with during the 'rona have been great to deal with, I'm sure these folks are no different - just contact them, I'm sure they'll make good.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 11, 2007
18698 posts
21374 upvotes
GTA
wearysky wrote: All of the breweries I've dealt with during the 'rona have been great to deal with, I'm sure these folks are no different - just contact them, I'm sure they'll make good.
Yep, Merit has been great. So they refunded me the $9 for the SVPx3, so I got the French table beer for free. Great service!
They said they sent out an update saying that would happen, but it doesn't look like I got it.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 5, 2003
2503 posts
430 upvotes
North York
Why am I seeing it now, :( hopefully the do the burbs tour again.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)