Expired Hot Deals

[Merit Travel] 2 FOR 1 SKI VACATIONS FROM MERIT TRAVEL - Updated with Panorama resort.

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2019 3:51 pm
[OP]
Aug 27, 2006
249 posts
89 upvotes

2 FOR 1 SKI VACATIONS FROM MERIT TRAVEL - Updated with Panorama resort.

Deal Link:
Savings:
2 for 1
Retailer:
Merit Travel
This usually is posted for the ski show in Toronto but since the show is little late this year (November 7th) the 241 specials are ready now.

2for1 deals are available for:

• Lake Placid, New York, USA
  • Baie-Saint-Paul, Quebec, Canada
  • Mont-Sainte-Anne, Quebec, Canada
  • Fernie, British Columbia, Canada
  • Jasper, Alberta, Canada
  • Kicking Horse, British Columbia, Canada
  • Banff, Alberta, Canada
  • Sun Peaks, British Columbia, Canada

Please check each package as dates and hotels are different
Packages include stay and ski tickets (you fly on your own but Merit can arrange that too).
Also packages can be extended if you needed.

https://merittravel.com/2-for-1-ski-packages/

Merit Travel phone # 1.800.268.5940

Enjoy and think snow.
Last edited by robik on Nov 6th, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
22 replies
Jun 12, 2019
144 posts
70 upvotes
Fernie and Jasper seem to be valuable, but can anyone chime in?
[OP]
Aug 27, 2006
249 posts
89 upvotes
I have been in both and prefer Fernie. If you get fresh powder it is amazing place to snowboard with 5 great bowls.
Nov 8, 2005
198 posts
69 upvotes
I wish these were in the budget for this year. These look like great packages!!
Feb 24, 2009
605 posts
185 upvotes
Damn these are sweet deals
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
5594 posts
1501 upvotes
Thornhill
For Fernie, is it just a 4-day pass for 1 person or per person? The wording is different in all of them and I've seen these places interpret and play with words before in such offers.
May 17, 2005
288 posts
32 upvotes
Richmond Hill
dazz wrote: For Fernie, is it just a 4-day pass for 1 person or per person? The wording is different in all of them and I've seen these places interpret and play with words before in such offers.
It's a total of 8 passes, so 4 each. Good deal but was cheaper last year. Would go again but the shared shuttle from Calgary was very expensive - return for 2 people was around $540 including tax. Wouldn't want to do that drive myself, scary drive during a snowstorm from Calgary - even scarier from Cranbrook!
[OP]
Aug 27, 2006
249 posts
89 upvotes
dazz wrote: For Fernie, is it just a 4-day pass for 1 person or per person? The wording is different in all of them and I've seen these places interpret and play with words before in such offers.
Price is accommodation for 5 days and pass for 4 days for 2 people. (Pass for one day in Fernie is over $100 per day per person if you buy it at the ticket office)
[OP]
Aug 27, 2006
249 posts
89 upvotes
izzybear wrote: It's a total of 8 passes, so 4 each. Good deal but was cheaper last year. Would go again but the shared shuttle from Calgary was very expensive - return for 2 people was around $540 including tax. Wouldn't want to do that drive myself, scary drive during a snowstorm from Calgary - even scarier from Cranbrook!

Why not fly to Cranbrook and drive from there to Fernie 1h drive. I had flight from Toronto to Cranbrook - return for $450 in March 2019.
Oct 24, 2017
81 posts
52 upvotes
Never been to any mountain so I have maybe a silly question - they're not giving you the skis or any equipment? Also, how much does it cost there to rent it?

I'm looking at the Quebec packages.
[OP]
Aug 27, 2006
249 posts
89 upvotes
lionbest wrote: Never been to any mountain so I have maybe a silly question - they're not giving you the skis or any equipment? Also, how much does it cost there to rent it?

I'm looking at the Quebec packages.
Yes, you are correct, packages don't include any equipment rental but I am sure you can get equipment rental discount, just ask for it.

Quebec is good choice to start your skiing / snowboarding adventure.

Mont-Sainte-Anne I think is little easier mountain with more greens and blue runs and Baie-Saint-Paul (Le Massif) has more black diamond's runs and even some back country skiing.
Oct 24, 2017
81 posts
52 upvotes
@robik Do you happen to know what do they mean by
OPTIONS AND ADD-ONS
Downhill and cross-country skiing at Le Massif

You pay extra for what exactly?
Oct 24, 2009
665 posts
581 upvotes
Vancouver
Man.. every time I see this kind of deal, I realize how expensive Whistler is...
[OP]
Aug 27, 2006
249 posts
89 upvotes
lionbest wrote: @robik Do you happen to know what do they mean by
OPTIONS AND ADD-ONS
Downhill and cross-country skiing at Le Massif

You pay extra for what exactly?
OPTIONS AND ADD-ONS
Downhill and cross-country skiing at Le Massif, snowshoeing, skating, alpine touring, helicopter tours, backcountry, & sledding.

I think Downhill is a typo because the tickets that you get are for downhill skiing. Having said that I would check with Merit what they mean by that.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)