Expired Hot Deals

Merrell

Hiking Shoes & Apparel. 20% off "Sale Items" with code SAVE20. 15% off "Non-Sale Items" for new customers! No stacking!

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2020 12:57 am
Tags:
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Mar 12, 2009
451 posts
468 upvotes
Ontario

Hiking Shoes & Apparel. 20% off "Sale Items" with code SAVE20. 15% off "Non-Sale Items" for new customers! No stacking!

Deal Link:
Savings:
20% Off
Expiry:
August 3, 2020
Retailer:
Merrell
Free Shipping and Rakuten 7% Cashback!
You can't stack the codes because the 20% off code is for sale items and the 15% code is for non-sale items.
Last edited by leocleoc on Jul 31st, 2020 8:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
1579 posts
1800 upvotes
Edmonton
I just spent about 10 mins on this. You can't stack the codes because the 20% off code is for sale items and the 15% code is for non-sale items. Rakuten and free shipping apply though.
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Mar 12, 2009
451 posts
468 upvotes
Ontario
frozenmelon wrote: I just spent about 10 mins on this. You can't stack the codes because the 20% off code is for sale items and the 15% code is for non-sale items. Rakuten and free shipping apply though.
Oh Crap. Let me modify this original post. I didn't know because I bought Moab 2 Ventilator last week and the 20% code was not available. Thanks
Sr. Member
Nov 14, 2006
557 posts
522 upvotes
leocleoc wrote: Oh Crap. Let me modify this original post. I didn't know because I bought Moab 2 Ventilator last week and the 20% code was not available. Thanks
I also have the Moab 2 Ventilator and like it a lot except for the lack of waterproofing but lots of breath ability for the heat in the summer.

I found this comparable one, at 9 1/2 Wide (hard to buy wide fitting shoes these days!) for $78.39 with the discount that comes with leather top:

https://www.merrell.com/CA/en_CA/pulsat ... 21224.html
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Mar 12, 2009
451 posts
468 upvotes
Ontario
cchenzz wrote: I also have the Moab 2 Ventilator and like it a lot except for the lack of waterproofing but lots of breath ability for the heat in the summer.

I found this comparable one, at 9 1/2 Wide (hard to buy wide fitting shoes these days!) for $78.39 with the discount that comes with leather top:

https://www.merrell.com/CA/en_CA/pulsat ... 21224.html
Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately there are no Pulsate shoes in my size. Looks like a nice product. Would have liked to try a pair.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 5, 2008
1992 posts
1859 upvotes
frozenmelon wrote: I just spent about 10 mins on this. You can't stack the codes because the 20% off code is for sale items and the 15% code is for non-sale items. Rakuten and free shipping apply though.
Same here. Hadn't come back to check the post and I've been reading and looking at shoes thinking I could stack the 20 +15 and then get the Rakuten 7 that would match the SportChek discounts but when I checked out a pair of hydrotrekkers for my wife and Yakota 2 GoreTex for me I discovered the discounts weren't stacking. Back to the drawing board. :)
Sr. Member
Feb 2, 2008
548 posts
278 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Thanks OP. I picked up a pair of ForestBound hikers,
Sr. Member
Apr 12, 2013
718 posts
667 upvotes
BC
Thanks OP. Not firecrackers but some pretty decent deals.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2020
1047 posts
1088 upvotes
Merrells.. I've found lately they just ain't what they used to be.

Got a pair of Gortex *MQM Flex (*checked*) and they've already worn the cushioning out in a few months. They flex alrite... :P You'd expect a $170 value shoe to last better. Paid less than 1/2 that, but still :(

Top