Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Metro] BOGO Halo Top Frozen Dessert (ON Only - 1 day flash sale)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2018 10:40 pm
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5520 upvotes
Toronto

[Metro] BOGO Halo Top Frozen Dessert (ON Only - 1 day flash sale)

Here's the link to the coupon. You can either print it out or show it on your phone.
Halo Top

This has become quite the rage down south in some circles. I have never tried this product so can't say how good/ bad it is. Please note this is NOT ice cream. This is a frozen dessert for those looking for a low cal/ sugar substitute to ice cream.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
14 replies
Jul 10, 2017
251 posts
200 upvotes
Where do i find the coupon or do i just use the one you linked?
Oct 8, 2014
219 posts
258 upvotes
Burlington, ON
Fuego. Thanks for making my night a little more indulgent OP Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Feb 5, 2013
480 posts
529 upvotes
For those wondering what these taste like, I purchased the caramel macchiato flavour a few months ago and it’s good. Not too artificial tasting. They’re about 80 Cals for half cup serving.

Will be in for 2. Thanks OP!
I probably didn’t need it but bought it anyway
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12805 posts
3477 upvotes
Hopefully, there's plenty of stock for you all. I went to Loblaws a few weeks back and it looked like they were hording them all:

Even at $3.50 each, I'll take a pass. It's creamier than I expected, but I didn't enjoy it. 2 of those tubs are still in my fridge a month later. Lately Haagen Dazs has been on sale for roughly $5 and PC Black Label $4 to $4.50. I'm well stocked.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2010
1726 posts
723 upvotes
frozen dessert

not even ice cream smh
Sep 17, 2013
175 posts
147 upvotes
I've tried the pancakes & waffles flavor. It smells like maple syrup, and has a strong maple syrup taste. I didn't like it.
Dec 13, 2009
391 posts
282 upvotes
Bought cookie dough.. yes it's low calorie but it's like the ice cream is packed with air?? So fluffy. Ate more than a normal serving to make up for the airiness. Won't be buying again.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
Lovebugfeb2014 wrote: I've tried the pancakes & waffles flavor. It smells like maple syrup, and has a strong maple syrup taste. I didn't like it.
But that is the worst flavor.

Cookie dough, caramel machiato and oatmeal cookie are real good.
Apr 26, 2007
504 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
Giving it a try, picked up a cookie dough and a peanut butter. Cashier had trouble without my Air Miles card, fortunately after a few employees tried someone figured out how to sell me 2 for the price of 1 without the card.
Nov 20, 2004
837 posts
1203 upvotes
Vancouver
Agreed on the airiness. You pick up the pint and there's not heft to it at all. Forced myself to finish the salted caramel and still have 2/3 of the s'mores. Definitely not a substitute for ice cream, IMO. A good dairy alternative I found was the PC coconut milk "ice cream".
Nov 27, 2004
879 posts
240 upvotes
Just sat down with a container of the "Oatmeal Cookie" flavour....YUCK! Angry Face
....the 'deal' is getting worse (more expensive)

...oh well, got 4 more flavours to try (I have had the Cookie Dough & Mint Chip flavours before---and like them)

The Metro location I went to, couldn't figure out how to scan the BOGO, and the line got really backed-up :rolleyes:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)