Expired Hot Deals

[Metro] Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza $2.99

  • Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2020 7:57 am
[OP]
Member
Apr 10, 2020
273 posts
1045 upvotes

[Metro] Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza $2.99

Dr Oetker.jpg
21 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
35223 posts
21206 upvotes
Center of Universe
Thanks...I was waiting for a sale.
Tried the spinach pizza a few weeks ago and it was very good.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 21, 2004
54474 posts
19314 upvotes
Nice. I was planning to head there for the Haagen Daz'es too.
Jr. Member
Nov 1, 2012
113 posts
353 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
You can get it at this price somewhere almost every week if you check the deals ;)
Member
Oct 26, 2016
293 posts
263 upvotes
For those in Quebec, Provigo has it for $2.99 too on page "QUE 1" center-right ! :) Couldn't find it in the Quebec metro flyer though
Sr. Member
Nov 3, 2010
837 posts
757 upvotes
I like Casa Di Mama better (same brand as Dr. Oetker). If you're looking for thin crust Dr Oetker is fine but if you want something that's about as good as Little Caesars then Casa Di Mama is really good. Crust is unbelievably good for Frozen Pizza.
Member
Jun 14, 2017
281 posts
184 upvotes
Montreal
Ambushes wrote: I like Casa Di Mama better (same brand as Dr. Oetker). If you're looking for thin crust Dr Oetker is fine but if you want something that's about as good as Little Caesars then Casa Di Mama is really good. Crust is unbelievably good for Frozen Pizza.
I 100% agree with this for the taste... but for some reason I find it's the least filling of all of them. I end up eating the entire thing which is like 100% of daily sodium right there lol
1 spot available in my AT&T group buy: 15GB Can+Us+Mex for around $24USD/Month. PM me for details.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1252 posts
1963 upvotes
Sushi4life wrote: For those in Quebec, Provigo has it for $2.99 too on page "QUE 1" center-right ! :) Couldn't find it in the Quebec metro flyer though
Thanks! South Shore Metro is $5.99
Blowing all savings from RFD on deals from RFD 😂
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 22, 2014
2830 posts
2146 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bman95 wrote: I 100% agree with this for the taste... but for some reason I find it's the least filling of all of them. I end up eating the entire thing which is like 100% of daily sodium right there lol
Yeah these are tasty (at least some of the flavours) but I always end up adding more toppings before baking. More filling and usually better-tasting than "stock".
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 12, 2005
1045 posts
432 upvotes
How does Metro delivery charge for sale prices? Do they charge the price when you place the order, or when they deliver the order 2 weeks later? Need a lot of these

Thanks for the info
Member
User avatar
Feb 3, 2013
308 posts
278 upvotes
Victoria
For those who have no Metro in their area, picked up 4 at Walmart Uptown yesterday for the the same price.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 22, 2007
9085 posts
2683 upvotes
London
Andrewww wrote: You can get it at this price somewhere almost every week if you check the deals ;)
I can't believe there are people that pay regular price for name brand frozen pizza. And I find the La Pizza house brand pretty decent tasting, with good varieties.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 31, 2017
6729 posts
2947 upvotes
they are too tiny, unless you're cooking for a sub-10 year old. The dough is interesting in that it is crispy but not hard to eat.
[OP]
Member
Apr 10, 2020
273 posts
1045 upvotes
Andrewww wrote: You can get it at this price somewhere almost every week if you check the deals ;)
That's true, but I rarely see such deals at Metro. Usually they only go this low at Food Basics, No Frills, Freshco, or Walmart.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 15, 2015
2115 posts
1664 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Dr. Oetker Pizza seems always $3.99 at SDM, combine with PC point offer would be pretty much the same
Member
Nov 26, 2015
357 posts
184 upvotes
GeneralStore wrote: That's true, but I rarely see such deals at Metro. Usually they only go this low at Food Basics, No Frills, Freshco, or Walmart.
I don't know in Ontario it is very common to be $2.49, $2.99 or $10 for 3 in Shoppers in Quebec. It is a flyer item which appears almost every week.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 22, 2014
2830 posts
2146 upvotes
Toronto, ON
badOne wrote: they are too tiny, unless you're cooking for a sub-10 year old. The dough is interesting in that it is crispy but not hard to eat.
Depends on your weight and/or how you eat. I'm hardly sub-ten and I cut these into 6 slices and have 4 for dinner and 2 next day for lunch. That's after I add a few toppings, but I don't load it up too much or it won't cook right. But yeah, I like the crispy crust.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4688 posts
2416 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The fungi is by far the best one.

Also, not on sale, but the Rustico ones take the top spot.

Crust is like tif pizza hut made toast.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 17, 2007
2785 posts
995 upvotes
The back crust of these pizzas are the best parts, they're far too thin. I wish the flavor of the back crust could carry through the entire pizza.

This is the price these things should be all year around, the quality isn't as high as Delicio.

Also AVOID the Oetker chocolate desert pizza, that thing is a wreck.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
2710 posts
680 upvotes
I think these are the best. D

I couldnt find any veggie ones.. are they discontinued?

Top