• Last Updated:
  • Jul 27th, 2019 12:02 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1869 upvotes
Scarborough
A great buy for this long weekend with all the barbecue picnics happening!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7305 posts
455 upvotes
York
Can anyone take a photo of the ingredients ?
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2018
1423 posts
2297 upvotes
dankup wrote: Can anyone take a photo of the ingredients ?
I used this site called Google and put in Maple Leaf Top Dog ingredients. :-)

Here's what it said.

Ingredients
chicken, pork; water, tapioca starch, sea salt, spice, vinegar, cultured celery extract, cane sugar, cherry powder, smoke

It even had this...

$52 20GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Telus EPP Plan
$50 15GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Rogers BYE BYE ROGERS!
$22.99 1GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Talk/Text Canada - Public Mobile
Fongo. Free CAD Calling.
Oct 13, 2017
829 posts
800 upvotes
Hamilton
Good deal but the gift card was a real PITA for me. I took advantage back when No Frills had them on sale. First I got an email from some third party company that said it was in $US and that use in any other currency was subject to a 2% fee. And the redemption link in the email didn't work. Went to some random web site. Went back and forth with support on the web site and over Facebook. Finally got fixed after I called the promo a scam. Took over a week before I got an email saying that I would be sent the gift card and would receive it in 6-8 weeks. Not sure it would be worth the time and effort to get a second one. In comparison the $5 Visa card from Kelloggs for the cereal offer was a breeze.
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
13947 posts
6155 upvotes
Toronto
KenAdams wrote: I used this site called Google and put in Maple Leaf Top Dog ingredients.
Warlock!
Burn him!
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
3533 posts
2161 upvotes
Toronto
FallenAngel1978 wrote: Good deal but the gift card was a real PITA for me. I took advantage back when No Frills had them on sale. First I got an email from some third party company that said it was in $US and that use in any other currency was subject to a 2% fee. And the redemption link in the email didn't work. Went to some random web site. Went back and forth with support on the web site and over Facebook. Finally got fixed after I called the promo a scam. Took over a week before I got an email saying that I would be sent the gift card and would receive it in 6-8 weeks. Not sure it would be worth the time and effort to get a second one. In comparison the $5 Visa card from Kelloggs for the cereal offer was a breeze.
Then sounds like we have you to thank, for not only not posting the deal, since you knew about it earlier, but also wrecking the receiving the better U.S. funds gift card. Nice.
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1289 posts
533 upvotes
North York, ON
Rec'd email that Promo was accepted and GC will be mailed out in 6-8 weeks.
Mar 26, 2010
926 posts
115 upvotes
Scarborough
magoot wrote: Picked up 30 packs= 360 Dogs Astonished Face LMAO they're for fundraisers this Summer.
That's a lot of dogs.
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1289 posts
533 upvotes
North York, ON
Junigenmukyoku wrote: That's a lot of dogs.
LOL they're for a Parks & Rec @ the cottage that I've been involved with for the last 15 yrs. Fundraisers are our lifeblood given all the cutbacks the last few years. Profit for those dogs will be approx $650. Saving up for new ice rink boarding and should have the amount needed by mid Summer, fingers crossed. Also bought 320 bags of chips- http://forums.redflagdeals.com/1-27-no- ... #p30890276 This past few months there have been deals galore...makes our task of partial self reliance much easier.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1869 upvotes
Scarborough
Bump. Last day to score this deal!
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2009
1001 posts
487 upvotes
I sent in my receipt last week and received an email right away that said my submission was received and that they would be in touch within 48 hours. A week later and I have heard nothing. . .
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1845 posts
949 upvotes
frugal1 wrote: I sent in my receipt last week and received an email right away that said my submission was received and that they would be in touch within 48 hours. A week later and I have heard nothing. . .
I got a followup email within a day from both I entered.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations! Your receipt is valid. Please expect your gift card within 6-8 weeks at the postal address you provided on your registration form.
Jun 10, 2017
704 posts
909 upvotes
frugal1 wrote: I sent in my receipt last week and received an email right away that said my submission was received and that they would be in touch within 48 hours. A week later and I have heard nothing. . .
Same for me until I checked the spam folder and there she was...
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4010 posts
1625 upvotes
Scarborough
If the maximum rewards is 5 per household, can someone purchase 15 hotdogs in a single transaction and get awarded 5x$5 gc's? Or does one transaction regardless if you buy more then 3 hotdogs only count as one redemption?

I'd rather just get my $25 GC in one shot instead of having to submit 5 individual receipts, even if it means 5 different visas but at least I get them all at once.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2009
1001 posts
487 upvotes
GenericMember wrote: Same for me until I checked the spam folder and there she was...
Checked my spam and nothing there. I emailed them and got a reply in an hour saying that it was processed. That was a quick reply!
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
1893 posts
332 upvotes
Toronto
Ffs... I got 3 x 5$ metro GC last week and when I went to use them today they were all not activated. Still waiting for 1xgc from a separate order.
Sep 24, 2004
257 posts
51 upvotes
East York
samson wrote: Ffs... I got 3 x 5$ metro GC last week and when I went to use them today they were all not activated. Still waiting for 1xgc from a separate order.
Will they send you new"activated cards" or will they activate the cards you have? Did they say?
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
1893 posts
332 upvotes
Toronto
chowjam wrote: Will they send you new"activated cards" or will they activate the cards you have? Did they say?
Sent them an email about it last night and this morning they asked me to upload the pics of the card (back and front). They will have their acct manager look at it. Let see what happens
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
13947 posts
6155 upvotes
Toronto
I think I submitted a receipt Saturday May 18 and only received my Foodland/Sobeys gift card today (July 2)
Better late than never
The card has to be phone activated FYI