Expired Hot Deals

[Metro] Get 3 Packs of Maple Leaf Top Dogs for $0.97 with rebate

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 27th, 2019 12:02 am
Mar 30, 2009
843 posts
336 upvotes
I sent in my receipt last week and received an email right away that said my submission was received and that they would be in touch within 48 hours. A week later and I have heard nothing. . .
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1484 posts
496 upvotes
frugal1 wrote: I sent in my receipt last week and received an email right away that said my submission was received and that they would be in touch within 48 hours. A week later and I have heard nothing. . .
I got a followup email within a day from both I entered.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations! Your receipt is valid. Please expect your gift card within 6-8 weeks at the postal address you provided on your registration form.
Jun 10, 2017
432 posts
594 upvotes
frugal1 wrote: I sent in my receipt last week and received an email right away that said my submission was received and that they would be in touch within 48 hours. A week later and I have heard nothing. . .
Same for me until I checked the spam folder and there she was...
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
3039 posts
1119 upvotes
Scarborough
If the maximum rewards is 5 per household, can someone purchase 15 hotdogs in a single transaction and get awarded 5x$5 gc's? Or does one transaction regardless if you buy more then 3 hotdogs only count as one redemption?

I'd rather just get my $25 GC in one shot instead of having to submit 5 individual receipts, even if it means 5 different visas but at least I get them all at once.
Mar 30, 2009
843 posts
336 upvotes
GenericMember wrote: Same for me until I checked the spam folder and there she was...
Checked my spam and nothing there. I emailed them and got a reply in an hour saying that it was processed. That was a quick reply!
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
1728 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
Ffs... I got 3 x 5$ metro GC last week and when I went to use them today they were all not activated. Still waiting for 1xgc from a separate order.
Sep 24, 2004
213 posts
42 upvotes
East York
samson wrote: Ffs... I got 3 x 5$ metro GC last week and when I went to use them today they were all not activated. Still waiting for 1xgc from a separate order.
Will they send you new"activated cards" or will they activate the cards you have? Did they say?
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
1728 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
chowjam wrote: Will they send you new"activated cards" or will they activate the cards you have? Did they say?
Sent them an email about it last night and this morning they asked me to upload the pics of the card (back and front). They will have their acct manager look at it. Let see what happens
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
11698 posts
3647 upvotes
Toronto
I think I submitted a receipt Saturday May 18 and only received my Foodland/Sobeys gift card today (July 2)
Better late than never
The card has to be phone activated FYI