Expired Hot Deals

[Metro] Lightlife Sausages 213-400g Buy one for $1.99 get one Free April 22-28 ONT (Price Error ?)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2021 4:02 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
3321 posts
17644 upvotes

[Metro] Lightlife Sausages 213-400g Buy one for $1.99 get one Free April 22-28 ONT (Price Error ?)

In the Ontario flyer April 22-28.

I'm not sure if this is a sale or price error. Normally the Lightlife Sausages sell for $5.97 to $6.97 each. Might have seen them on sale for $3.97 in the past.

Have never tried them before but if I can get 2 packs for $1.99, might give it a try.
Images
  • Screenshot (1036).png
30 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
4478 posts
2720 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
RFD Sausage Party! Face Screaming In Fear
😱
Jun 23, 2020
54 posts
44 upvotes
Thumbs up for OP.
But I'm so fed up from the free lightlife products last 2 times. I can't eat that anymore 🥲
Jan 28, 2013
649 posts
888 upvotes
Scarborough, ONT
Nevermind, coupon only works with the patties...
Last edited by umega890 on Apr 21st, 2021 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fido Mobile
Freedom Mobile
Koodo Home Phone
Fido Internet
Jan 28, 2013
649 posts
888 upvotes
Scarborough, ONT
andlau88 wrote: Thumbs up for OP.
But I'm so fed up from the free lightlife products last 2 times. I can't eat that anymore 🥲
Yeah... I had sausages last time, it has a very weird taste... Like super weird tofu taste lol

But never tried their sausage link products so hopefully it's gonna be different Face With Tears Of Joy
Fido Mobile
Freedom Mobile
Koodo Home Phone
Fido Internet
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
3190 posts
2084 upvotes
they wont honor this so I wont even bother. The metro around me has enough problems with coupons and advertised prices, its not worth the trouble.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
3190 posts
2084 upvotes
umega890 wrote: Yeah... I had sausages last time, it has a very weird taste... Like super weird tofu taste lol

But never tried their sausage link products so hopefully it's gonna be different Face With Tears Of Joy
i basically tried it all last time it was free. The only thing that I can stomach are the burgers, all the rest are pretty bad.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
3321 posts
17644 upvotes
umega890 wrote: You can probably combine with the 2$ off coupon to get two for free.

https://lightlife.com/coupon/
The coupon is misleading, I was thinking the same thing. But when you print the coupon out it says "Save $2.00 on any one (1) Lightlife Plant Based Burgers"
Apr 11, 2020
194 posts
319 upvotes
If plant based is what you want, there are better, more delicious ways to do it than these fake meat products hehe. But to each their own I guess. I haven't tried these kinds but the maple leaf stuff I tried out (because it was cleared out so cheap) had loads of vegetable oil in it.
Jan 28, 2013
649 posts
888 upvotes
Scarborough, ONT
riseagainstthemachine wrote: i basically tried it all last time it was free. The only thing that I can stomach are the burgers, all the rest are pretty bad.
The minced "meat" is okay, I am using them with my BOGI tacos
Fido Mobile
Freedom Mobile
Koodo Home Phone
Fido Internet
Apr 20, 2021
5 posts
2 upvotes
Anyone who had those in the past know if they have that super-salty taste cheaper sausage usually have?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2008
7987 posts
5986 upvotes
Kitchener
umega890 wrote: The minced "meat" is okay, I am using them with my BOGI tacos
Mmmmmmm, I love BOGI tacos :)
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1107 posts
1125 upvotes
Abbotsford
Time for an old fashioned sausage sizzle
Aug 26, 2007
265 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for this, I think I'll give it a try!
Sep 28, 2017
672 posts
447 upvotes
how are lightlife compared to beyond ? i used to get the beyond burger at A&W, but they put their seasoning on it. and i would buy the home ones at zehrs and loved them. but don't think i've tried lightlife.
no matter where you go, there you are.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
8655 posts
2349 upvotes
riseagainstthemachine wrote: they wont honor this so I wont even bother. The metro around me has enough problems with coupons and advertised prices, its not worth the trouble.
Same here regarding the $5 lightlife coupon, so I complained. Dumb response "contact the store". Complained through facebook, same guy with the same response. Complained publicly on facebook, instantly deleted AND blocked. So I complained to the Metro president, and got a different but dumb response "those are american". So I complained again...and she finnaly understood, and said they would train the staff, and sent me $25 in gcs. So I went back to the same store...and had a problem again!! Though they eventually took them.

So what i am saying is, hope you have a problem and make complaints because you eventually get a gift card. You can find their policy online, which is still current and the stores have to follow it. The problem is, none of their stores train the staff at all, a different one gave me change for using those coupons.

I have never understood the many people who post their complaints here, but wont take the same time to send a complaint

As long as that ad is legit, AND they haven't posted a correction, they should take that coupon.

EDIT, it likly doesnt work as the coupon says "burger"
Last edited by zoro69 on Apr 21st, 2021 6:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
5762 posts
2303 upvotes
Debtario
Maple Leaf product. Nuff said, lol.

Hope nobody gets suckered into paying anywhere near retail for these.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Jul 17, 2007
498 posts
705 upvotes
Montreal
I bought these and tossed them. The smell was almost chemical along with the taste.

I emailed them to complain and they sent me 10 bucks voucher. I gonna try the burgers next
THE HARDEST THING ABOUT SALES,IS KNOWING WHERE NOT TO WASTE TIME